Ratings for Dr. E.D. Pineau

Most amazing doctor I've ever had. (And I had alot). I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for this man. It's really nice to have someone who follows through with your concerns.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Because he always pleasant and will answer any questions. Nothing seems to be to much trouble for him or his staff.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr pineau is a god sent so many doctors don't hear there patients this man should give a class and the other doctors should take it they can learn a lot from Dr pineau he's the best

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

I am very thankful that my family and I have Dr. Pineau for a family physician! Although I don't always get through to the Wendy the receptionist, I usually leave a voicemail message and Wendy is always quick to call back. Our family has never had to wait any longer than five minutes and Dr. Pineau and his staff are always friendly and professional. Thank you Dr. Pineau and staff! :0)

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Should look after his patients better and be careful what he prescribes.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

Dr. Pineau drove through a blizard in his 4X4 to make a housecall to my mom. This guy is a special Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

When he was in Oleary he was our family doctor. he was great and whoever has him in Rustico will not be disappointed. A truly remarkable doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Love him! Could not ask for a better doctor. Very helpful, easy to talk to and has genuine concern for his patience.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

excellent, he really cares about his patients. we are really lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2007

He was my mother's doctor for years. They seemed to have a nice relationship. Yet when she was dying in O'Leary Hospital he never visited her once. I met with him a couple of times prior to losing my mother and I found him aloof and arrogant.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2007