Ratings for Dr. Bryan K. Demarie

Above and beyond any dr I've ever know. More caring than you can imagine.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Great doc and caring staff. Thank you for making a bad time so much better for me and my family

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr Demarie is the best Dr, but he needs to retrain or change his office staff. They are rude and clueless.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Demarie is the best doctor I have been to in years. He is genuinely engaged, knowledgeable and very sharp. He expects you to take an active role in your health. I can't speak highly enough of him. I have recommended him to many people and they have had the same experience.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Demarie is a great Doctor. I have been going to him for almost 7 years. He is very nice and listens to what you have to say. His staff is good. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

While I was highly referred to Dr. DeMarie's office when I first moved to Dallas several years ago and found him helpful; I can't say the same for my most recent experience. Yes Dr. Demarie is usually a great doctor, but at this appt. he was flippant and rude and "reacting" to concerns regarding a patients medicines. I was surprised by the tone of voice and negative body language I received. In the end while he took some correct steps in handling my visit, he missed even discussing one of the action items on my patient record for the day. He didn't even close the session with making sure I didn't have any other questions and concerns. He didn't say goodbye or anything and actually walked out! I know this sounds out of character for this doctor, but it did happen. I actually did have a question regarding concerns over weight issues and was going to ask for a medical supervised weight loss program but didn't get the chance. Yes I am surprised!

Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr Demarie is one of the best doctors I have ever come accross I appreciate his professionalism, knowledge and empathy for his patients.. He is one of the best!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

I agree with the previous comments. Dr. Demarie is fantastic. I saw him for 7 years, and stopped only because I moved. I have yet to find anyone who even comes close to him. He truly does remember my name, every time. He makes very sound recommendations and urges you to share your thoughts (as opposed to just telling you how things are). I could go on and on, but I really, really recommend him. He is fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Dr. Demarie is the best doctor I have ever been to. I recommend him to everyone. I love everyone at his practice. He never makes you feel rushed and always remembers you from previous visits.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. DeMarie is the best. I have been to several doctors before finding him. He is caring, understanding and always available if you need to see him. Take pride in what he does to ensure that as a patient you are taken care of. He remembers things from past visits and alwasy calls you by your name. He is just the best and as a women I feel completely comfortable having him perform my well women exams yearly.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

Dr. Bryan K. Demarie's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1987)