Ratings for Dr. Kevin Dann

Poor customer service from Front Desk to the Assistant. This dentist office has unnecessary decor such as a flourescent water fountain on the ceiling to the floor with other frills which you pay for. I have noticed such unfriendly staff from the Manager to the Dental Assistants. Dr. Dann's assistant named Louise looked like she wasn't happy with her job! The office Manager didn't seem to ensure patients waiting were attended to as she was on a personal phone call for over 35 minutes....Dr. Dann and his staff are arrogant and greedy. Though the decor was nice in the waiting area, I believe they try to cover up with unfriendly, cold, and negative treatment to their patients. The quality of their staff are rude and cocky. This dental office left me with a REAL SOUR TASTE and unfortunate to say, I won't be recommending my friends even though they offer sedation. There are other Child Dental Specialist/ Dentists that offer sedation too !

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

My 2 year old had about 10 cavities, 3 front caps and a front root canal. I had nothing but a positive experience from the consultation to the day of the appointment. Everyone in the office (about 8 people I interacted with) was genuinely caring, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and thanks especially to Dr. Kevin Dann my daughter came out of her sleep and the work he did on her teeth was amazing. You or your child would be lucky to have work done here. Thank you everyone for going above and beyond and making a very stressful situation better.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Excellent experience with pulling 4;wisdom teeth. Very knowledgeable and friendly Super staff.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Disorganized unfriendly unwelcoming staff that are not trained properly, This Doctor doesn't care about following up with patients. The office Manager stays on the phone for personal phone calls for hours instead of walking around ensuring staff are doing their job properly. Dr Dann obviously doesn't feel the importance of treating his patients with the best possible experience as he allows his Assistants and Front Desk Staff to be rude!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

My child had appt. at 9am. Though I had communicate to them that my child lives only w/ me and put my tel. # as the first point of contact on their records, they failed to use my tel. # and contacted my child's father and changed appt. to another time and day failing to contact ME first. Me and my young child drove an hour in rush hour morning traffic to make it to our appointment only to say that it has been changed. I received absolutely NO APOLOGY and treatment Coordinator relayed that Dr. Dann would see us at 11am so I agreed to wait being that it was extremely inconvenient to drive back home again in addition, to my child will be commencing School in 2 weeks. We waited at reception for 2 1/2 hours and were seen at 11:30am. Ann was the only person that seemed to have professionalism. Front staff not welcoming and aloof with everyone. Dr. Dann's nurse named "LOUISE" was extremely RUDE and condescending. She poked my child's back to go back to her chair instead of comforting her as she was scheduled for 2 extractions and surgery...LOUISE grabbed the blanket from my oldest Daughter's back without using NO manners at ALL. I am really surprised that this so-called nice looking office employs unwelcoming, snarky, RUDE staff that don't care about patients. They fail to realize that with "us", they wouldn't be employed! I don't mind spending higher rates than other DDSs out there but the demeanor of most of their staff was unacceptable. Having to patiently wait for 2 hrs and 45 mins. and to be treated so poorly portrays unhappy employee morale that takes affect to patients esp. being that it was our first time. I called and paged Dr. Dann and got NO return call meanwhile I already put $200. down for a procedure that was not done. No one takes ownership for what happened and for the 3 hours wasted, parking costs, travel time, and huge inconvenience to my Family...

Submitted August 21, 2015

Excellent service with Dr. Dann and at one point I changed dentist and returned quickly as no one makes me feel as good as Dr. Dann and his staff. I am not a lover of dentists and since choosing Dr. Dann my stress levels have dropped as I know I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

It would be an understatement to say I have a dental PHOBIA. After decades of neglecting my teeth a friend recommended Dr. Dann. Almost 20 years later the phobia still exists, but I have had the benefit of Dr. Dann and his sensitive team helping me through each visit. Yes, it costs, and the visits aren't as frequent as recommended, but I go. And stay. I don't run out of the office in fear. No one on his staff trys to minimize your feelings, they are supportive, caring and responsive to every fear and concern. I take advantage of general anesthetic and believe he is most expert in this field. Would recommend him to anyone with a fear of dentists and greatly appreciate the quality of his work and his professional caring manner.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

As I am writing this I had wisdom tooth removal done for a top wisdom tooth molar removal I am so scared at other dentists I walk out or get fillings without needles I am deadly afraid I went I today to see dr dann I had one other time to go in and meet him first he fully explained everything when I got there today I was no nervous had thoughts of walking out him and his team made it so easy for me I did not even have to see or feel the needle as was already asleep it's now. 6 hours past a slight pain but I am already back to eating regular good and soft foods with there being no dr damn and his amazing team I would hAve let me teeth decay and hate them remove I was so nervous now I will be going to him as my regular dentist and sergoun

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Dann for at least 7 years now and recommend him with no reservation whatsoever. He is professional, highly skilled and personable. If you are afraid of the dentist, I would highly recommend his anaesthesia practice.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I normally see his associate Dr. Copp, who is absolutely wonderful too. I broke a filling yesterday and needed to get it fixed. Dr. Copp was away on vacation so I saw Dr. Dann. He fixed my tooth with no pain or freezing whatsoever and was very gentle. I highly recommend this office for those who are afraid of the dentist!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013