Ratings for Dr. David S. Sholl

Dr. Sholl has been my family physician for close to thirty years, all of these ratings are accurate. Dr. Sholl is an honest, compassionate man and a wonderful doctor. Kelly is also great, they make a great team keeping us healthy.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Sholl has been my doctor so long, he's family. But more than that, he's an awesome doctor. He really cares about his patients although he doesn't always see eye-to-eye with my thinking on things. :) I'm one of his impossible patients but he's kept me well for the past 30 years. His assistant, Kelly, makes everyone think they're special. That's quite a gift. But Dr. Sholl has kept me and my husband alive and that's the best gift there is. On top of that, he's been a great husband and family man and I appreciate that. I hope he keeps on going for a long time............

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I have been a patient for about 13 years and couldn't have a better doctor. Kelly is great and extremely helpful. Dr. Sholl and Kelly do their best to fit you in the same day! He is very compassionate and you feel as if you are his only patient. Would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Excellent doctor. Cares greatly about your health. I have no insurance and he is always reasonable and works with us. His assistant Kelly is Fantastic!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Sholl is a caring man, and we feel very secure in his care. We never feel rushed when we are there, and he truly expresses an interest in our quality of life. His assistant, Kelly, is SO helpful and sweet, as well as being amazingly efficient and smart! We feel VERY fortunate that our former physician referred us to Dr. Sholl when we moved to this area about 10 yrs. ago. from the OKC area.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Dr. David S. Sholl's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

MSP/BC Med