Ratings for Dr. Rosemarie A. Pitt

Dr. Pitt is wonderful. She is knowledgable, kind, and calming. She is amazing with children and adults. Her staff is always very friendly and helpful. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pitt and her staff!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr Pitt is an excellent doctor and provides the outstanding care. In addition she has a very friendly and helpful staff that are a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I've gone back and forth on it, but I've come to like her. She runs late a lot. She's very nice and honest. Basically she asks you questions and then she types into her computer. It's not a conversation so much as an interview, but she's not a therapist so I guess that's not the worst thing. She tried hard to give you the right medicine and a lot of choices about it...but sometimes I feel that she's too quick to hand out the prescriptions. I have said no to drugs that I felt were not needed. Make sure you research your options before you take any pills.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Very personable. I have been seeing Rose for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr. Rosemarie A. Pitt's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1986)

Ngs American