Ratings for Dr. Doug MacMillan

Great doctor and helpful and friendly staff/nurse. I feel as though the office provides a high level of care which is difficult to find these days.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Knowledgeable, prompt, thorough. Never feel rushed. He could be more aware / sensitive to shy people trying to bring up female matters and bring in a female staff to assist with conversations. I appreciate that he is open to holistic approaches.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

We have been going to him for years. Knowledgable, approachable, and wonderful with my kids. I sincerely hope he doesn't retire anytime soon. Great staff as well.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

A wonderful doctor with a lot of knowledge. I highly recommend dr Mac.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Their answering service after hours, doesn't contain any information about where you called, where they are located or how to get helpful advice. They ask you to call Tele-health, which everyone knows is useless, because at the end of the call they will always tell you to go to Emergency if you need to see someone or are in doubt. There doesn't seem to be an on-call physician. Best to go to a walk-in clinic. Staff could improve the message left at the end of the day.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Macmillan is very knowledgeable, prompt and thorough. Recommended

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

i have been with dr. macmillan and he has diligently helped our family for over 20 years... i would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Very corteous and helpful, explained everything to me clearly and in a friendly manner. did not feel rushed around him. Sad that I had to move so far away. Miss him greatly as my doctor as the good ones are hard to find.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

He was my family doctor since 1995. He is great. I had 3 kids. One child is living and she turns 5 in August.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

I have been with the good Dr. since Dr G.'s retirement. Dr Mac is excellent with my kids and myself and I feel I am lucky to have a doc like him. He treats important issues right away and not so important ones in the near future. And the staff are great...considering they have to deal with impatient patients!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009