Ratings for Dr. Kris Bienkowski

This is the worse doctor ever. Stay far away. Doesn't want to listen to you or assess you. So what does he do. Oh wait Nothing. When your in pain he doesn't do anything. Bedside manners, he doesn't have any. Accuses you and doesn't want to run any test. I know the guy is old and should retire. As he is not fit, and incompetent in being a doctor. I feel sorry for any one that has to deal with this guy. I rate this guy 0/20. As he doesn't deserve any stars to be a good doctor if he doesn't want to do his job.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

The worst doctor in the town of Amherst. You either have a virus or a pulled muscle. He knows nothing else. If it’s something he doesn’t know he just sends you home in pain. Useless

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Literally every single time in the last 5 years i have tried to contact this "doctor" For something. Every single. time. it goes to the voicemail with some bs excuse why they wernt in that day. Im sorry but you work in a building with multiple doctors and they ALL show up for work no matter what. What in the world could you possibly be doing at 2pm on a MONDAY that you cant see or help paitents? I literally cant even call this man up to book an apt there times are so screwed. this is 2017 . these 2 family doctors are literally THE worst i have ever had. I need medical assistance TODAY that only my family doctor can help with and this stupid ***** idiot cant even get a voicemail capable of RECORDING IN 2017!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I just brought my daughter to outpatients and he was on. This is the first time I left the Amherst Hospital feeling as though a dr cared and treated my daughter properly. Started with a wonderful triage nurse, who did her best to find out background information on my daughter. She even covered her hospital band in stickers to try to make her smile. She rushed out Tylenol to my daughter, and had her brought outback within minutes to see a dr. When the dr came in the room, he immediately allied for blood work and X-ray. This was all complete within 30 minutes of arriving. He even gave her a teddy bear and popsicle while waiting. He diagnosed, gave a prescription, and even have his office phone number to have her checked again in a week I have had some awful experiences with this hospital and doctors in the area, but he regained my faith and trust in the doctors we have. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

This is my family doctor and I could not be more pleased. He is very knowledgeable and if there is any reason for a specialist referral, he makes it happen. I have always felt that he is empathetic and caring, but he will also tell it like it is if you ask him! Number one in my books!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Boyfriend went there for severe anxiety and panic attacks. Dr bienkowski blamed all his problems on the fact he smokes very little ammounts of weed. Then he procceded to ask very personal questions, asked him if he was a drug addict and completly didnt believe him when he said he wasnt. This doctor is a cold hearted man and should not be aloud to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I saw Dr. Bienkowski at the hospital and was very impressed. He knows his stuff. He diagnosed the issue and arranged for further testing to be done asap. I have been in pain for months and under the treatment of another doctor. Dr. Bienkowski fixed the problem in one visit. I would highly recommend him for any orthopedic issues.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I find he won't admit when he doesn't know something and I had to fight to get a referal for a doctor that would actually look into it. If I went to the hospital and saw he was on I would leave!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

After hearing people complain about having him as the Dr on call at outpaitents, I was very worried the time I brought my daughter in, in the very early morning hours. I had her in to see two others within 24 hours, who had brushed us off. Dr. Bienkowski was amazing. Compassionate and kind. He didn't know what was wrong with my daughter, instead of having us go home, he called the city hospital and had them page the Pediatrician on call. We have seen him at opd for other emergencies and he is the Dr to have!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Always very pleased with care and concern of teh Doctor. Tracy (office staff) is amazine

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012