Ratings for Dr. Saeed Shaikh

having been a patient for a few yrs now.. I have found that since Dr. Shaikh has increased his practice to include a fusion clinic. that the secretary who has replaced his previous secretary(Sheila, who retired), is rude, not very personable whatshoever, .. The past few times that I have come in for a check up, I have found that I have been seen with a dr -in-training.. WITHOUT MY PERMISSION... One one occasion I had the dr how he was & he stated that he really didn't want to be there... really... NOT IMPRESSED.. HIS CARE HAS GONE DOWNHILL.. SAD...

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

What can I say about you Dr. Shaikh! You always do your very best to help me manage my arthritic problems. Also you stay on top of my general health as well. You are so kind, caring and very knowledgable. I am so grateful that you are my rheumatologist! So thankful! Mary Chirico

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Shaikh's since 2004. He is very thorough regarding my arthritis and general health care. I am so grateful he is my doctor. He will always do his best to help me and he listens to my health concerns. Thanks for giving me the best care. Silvano is great! Brilliant doctor and caring!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Everyone is so helpful. Glad the English secretary is back. Not the same place without her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

There is no one better. Dr. Shaikh is a life saver. Kind, compassionate and brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

The most helpful, kind, caring and educated rheumatologist in Niagara. The arthritis center he has opened has been a saving grace to so many struggling with Arthritis. Dr. Shiakh will always go the extra mile to help you especially when you are in pain and during a flare up, he truly has a passion for what he does to ensure his patients leave pain free and on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

De. Shaikh and all his staff especially his secretary are amazing. Polite helpful

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Doctor is very knowledgable and his secretary is very helpful and efficient . The clinic was a real pleasure

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr shaikh has been my absolute saving grace in assisting me from everything from derm referrals, trials, studies and applying for trillium benefit. With that being said, his office staff is something to be desired! The British office manager needs to be let go. She is was illy the most rude and arrogant woman I have ever met! I apologize if she hates her job but some of patients are quite ill and don't need her stress ontop of worrying about if we can get out of bed or not. She wouldn't even allow me to speak to dr shaikh for a referral to another rumi that may actually return phone calls, reschedule appts when notice is given or discuss her "absolutely mandatory 50 dollar missed appointment fee"... Get rid of her!

Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Shaikh and his staff are professional and courteous. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Shaikh gives it to you straight which I like very much. No beating around the bush. I am so thankful that I was referred to him because I know that I am under exceptional care.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016