Ratings for Dr. Saeed Shaikh

If you aren't wearing the right attire, he will feel you aren't according him proper respect. He believes extra weight contributes to the cause of fibromyalsia. Wow! A breakthrough only HE knows! Funny, my neighbour is "rake thin" but has fibromyalsia. Pompous, arrogant, entitled person who should be in the fashion industry, with medicine as a sideline. I remain totally insulted by my consultation with this...

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I feel very confident with Dr Saeed Shaikh and his experienced staff especial Sylvana . We are fortunate to have such a knowledgeable specialist so convenient right here in St, Catharines . Sylvana is also competent and does her job with concern and understanding for the needs of the patients. With such a busy practice it must be very difficult to fit everyone in and keep calm in doing her job so w.ell. Thanks to a great team.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Shaikh is a fabulous rheumatologist. Very well educated up to date on treatment protocals, honest and straight forward. He tells it like it is and doesn't hide anything from you. Hi secretary is wonderful. My appointments are on time. and if he is late, I do not mind as I know he takes the extra time with me when necessary so he that's why he may run behind. Best doctor I have seen yet for my condition. No candy coating here- straight to the point! Love him!SAM

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

This doctor is very knowledgable and informative about his scope of practice. He explains the diagnosis and the treatment plan very clearly and ensures that you understand the treatment. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

having been a patient for a few yrs now.. I have found that since Dr. Shaikh has increased his practice to include a fusion clinic. that the secretary who has replaced his previous secretary(Sheila, who retired), is rude, not very personable whatshoever, .. The past few times that I have come in for a check up, I have found that I have been seen with a dr -in-training.. WITHOUT MY PERMISSION... One one occasion I had the dr how he was & he stated that he really didn't want to be there... really... NOT IMPRESSED.. HIS CARE HAS GONE DOWNHILL.. SAD...

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

What can I say about you Dr. Shaikh! You always do your very best to help me manage my arthritic problems. Also you stay on top of my general health as well. You are so kind, caring and very knowledgable. I am so grateful that you are my rheumatologist! So thankful! Mary Chirico

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Shaikh's since 2004. He is very thorough regarding my arthritis and general health care. I am so grateful he is my doctor. He will always do his best to help me and he listens to my health concerns. Thanks for giving me the best care. Silvano is great! Brilliant doctor and caring!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Everyone is so helpful. Glad the English secretary is back. Not the same place without her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

There is no one better. Dr. Shaikh is a life saver. Kind, compassionate and brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

The most helpful, kind, caring and educated rheumatologist in Niagara. The arthritis center he has opened has been a saving grace to so many struggling with Arthritis. Dr. Shiakh will always go the extra mile to help you especially when you are in pain and during a flare up, he truly has a passion for what he does to ensure his patients leave pain free and on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016