Ratings for Dr. Greg Thistle

I only just began treatment with Dr. Thistle but he is so wonderful. Going to the dentist can be such a nerve wracking thing for people. He is calm, nice and genuine with his care. The team are all so lovely and positive and all very reassuring. They care about you, and your health! :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

He has been my dentist for about 4 years. He is excellent. And all his staff are great.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

My wife and I stopped going to Dr Thistle because we were not happy with his work and his manner.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I had been going to Dr Thistle for basic checkups for several years and originally found him good. I have fairly healthy teeth and never had an issue with a dentist previous. But then he fitted me for a new mouth guard (I have had one before) and the fit was so tight that it was difficult to insert & remove. His response was that this was acceptable & it would loosen up but after 1 year it is still tight. Then I had a filling replaced & a cap installed. One year later it was discovered that there was still a cavity in this tooth & I required a rootcanal which meant drilled through the new cap. 2 years later, there is still residual pain and I was told that some "minor pain" was acceptable until it became intolerable. Previous, I did NOT have any pain. And to make matters worst, when he filled the hole in the cap created by the rootcanal, he didn't even match the color of the cap so there is now a dark grey filling in my cap. As it is the lower molar, it is noticeable when I open my mouth.

Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Thistle was amazing. I've had so much work done on my teeth, and honestly - he's the first Dentist I've been to where I haven't felt the needle. He has wonderful manner, is comforting, funny and professional. His staff is fantastic as well, always smiling and friendly and very knowledgeable. I can't recommend Dr. Thistle (and team) enough !!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I FINE DR THISTLE AND STAFF GREAT ESPECIALLY DR THISTLE'S DENTAL ASSISTANT CARRIE SHE MAKES YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND IS SO PLEASANT ALWAYS HAS A SMILE. WHEN EVER MY DAUGHTER HAS AN APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED FOR DR THISTLE SHE ASK IF THE PRETTY GIRL WILL BE THERE .DR THISTLE YOU HAVE GREAT STAFF .

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Very nice guy - very funny. Listened to my questions and did not seemed rushed. Will continue to see him. Husband has been seeing him for years.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

I have had years of dental phobia since an unpleasant childhood dentist, and had neglected professional dental care for many years. Finally, last December, a painful abcess drove me to find a dentist. Dr. Thistle and his team are outstanding. I can't thank them enough. I have had quite a bit of extensive work done already, from fillings to deep cleaning and an extraction and have felt no pain. They put me at ease, and in fact, I look forward now to each trip to the office! Friendly staff from front to back, clean modern office, (and it doesn't even smell like a dentist!). I'm back in May and can't wait.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr Thistle is fantastic. I have "anti-dentite" issues from various past experiences, and the basic fact that my bottom jaw does not freeze normally. he's been nothing but professional, helpful and accomodating. in severe circumstances, he's even given me his home number in case any issues arose over the weekends. I've never even heard of that before. I've recommended many friends, and will continue to do so. Thanks Dr T!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012