Ratings for Dr. James Church

One of the worst experiences of my life. He said nothing as I poured my history and problems with fibro to him then looked at me for a couple of minutes standing then proceeded to tell me he can't help me as if Iooked fine or I don't know what he was thinking. Hi secretary on the other hand was very kind and polite. Big ego, I don't know what his problem is buy I would never go back or ever refer this guy to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

The few times I have attempted to get treatment from Dr. Church I have been treated with great disrespect. It appears, from my point of view, that Dr. Church chooses to make his diagnosis with his arms folded across his chest and no actual physical contact or manipulation but only to announce that weight is the only cause to back pain. Thank goodness not all doctors are so prejudice as Dr. Church appears to be and x-rays did prove to contradict his hands off misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I seen Church 3 1/2 yrs ago he did xrays and told me my lower back the bones are fused together, and i shouldnt do yoga or anything that will make me bend my back. I went for xrays through my family doctor and found out today that my bones are not fused together which totally pissed me off because of Church misdiagnosed me over 3 years ago. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND CHURCH TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

The receptionist is friendly, considerate, efficient, and professional. I find her extremely welcoming, and it is always so nice to see her and have a little chat if she has the time.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I was the author of the May 30th review. The review was unfair but I cannot go back and delete it. Dr. Church has provided the best service since the beginning. He is knowledgeable and compassionate. I apologize for any greif I may have caused. I would recommend Dr. Church to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

after being told by my Doctor that I would basically have to tough it out (mild scoliosis, two compressed vertebrae), I was referred to Dr. Church by a friend, he basically looked at my x-rays, told me he didn't agree with my Doctors assessment, and started treatment, I went back in regular intervals for a couple a months and my life was changed. I go back periodically for re-adjustment and other than that I feel great, thank you Dr Church

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I herniated my L5-S1 disc back in November. Since then Dr. James has provided the bare minimum. I didn't even know I should be taking ibuprofen until the surgeon told me to. That was 5 months after I herniated the disc. Dr Church provided no advice regarding pain management. His office doesn't even have a computer/internet. Disappointed such antiquated services are still provided in Canada.

Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Church is by far the most approachable, professional doctor I have ever had the privilege of being treated by. As an Osteopathic specialist, there is no one better. After 20 years of being his patient I can assure you that beneath that tall stoic professional is a man with a wonderful sense of humor! I have had to move and will miss my treatments by Dr. Church. My only negative...if you can call it that, is his efficient front gal could smile a little more often. Othwise this is a 5 star practice all around. My sincerest gratitude to you Jim!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Excellent Doctor. Very caring individual, knowledgeable about injuries.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Church was happier to prescribe pain medication rather then helping me with the discomfort.. Gave me a set of exercises that are outdated ,that increased the discomfort. .. I ended up finding a Chiropractor that uses a technique called ART Active Release Technique.. It greatly reduced my inflammation in all area's of concern.. I do not recommend Dr. James Church.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016