Ratings for Dr. James Church

I seen Church 3 1/2 yrs ago he did xrays and told me my lower back the bones are fused together, and i shouldnt do yoga or anything that will make me bend my back. I went for xrays through my family doctor and found out today that my bones are not fused together which totally pissed me off because of Church misdiagnosed me over 3 years ago. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND CHURCH TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

The receptionist is friendly, considerate, efficient, and professional. I find her extremely welcoming, and it is always so nice to see her and have a little chat if she has the time.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I was the author of the May 30th review. The review was unfair but I cannot go back and delete it. Dr. Church has provided the best service since the beginning. He is knowledgeable and compassionate. I apologize for any greif I may have caused. I would recommend Dr. Church to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

after being told by my Doctor that I would basically have to tough it out (mild scoliosis, two compressed vertebrae), I was referred to Dr. Church by a friend, he basically looked at my x-rays, told me he didn't agree with my Doctors assessment, and started treatment, I went back in regular intervals for a couple a months and my life was changed. I go back periodically for re-adjustment and other than that I feel great, thank you Dr Church

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I herniated my L5-S1 disc back in November. Since then Dr. James has provided the bare minimum. I didn't even know I should be taking ibuprofen until the surgeon told me to. That was 5 months after I herniated the disc. Dr Church provided no advice regarding pain management. His office doesn't even have a computer/internet. Disappointed such antiquated services are still provided in Canada.

Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Church is by far the most approachable, professional doctor I have ever had the privilege of being treated by. As an Osteopathic specialist, there is no one better. After 20 years of being his patient I can assure you that beneath that tall stoic professional is a man with a wonderful sense of humor! I have had to move and will miss my treatments by Dr. Church. My only negative...if you can call it that, is his efficient front gal could smile a little more often. Othwise this is a 5 star practice all around. My sincerest gratitude to you Jim!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Excellent Doctor. Very caring individual, knowledgeable about injuries.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Church was happier to prescribe pain medication rather then helping me with the discomfort.. Gave me a set of exercises that are outdated ,that increased the discomfort. .. I ended up finding a Chiropractor that uses a technique called ART Active Release Technique.. It greatly reduced my inflammation in all area's of concern.. I do not recommend Dr. James Church.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Awesome Oseopathic doctor! Highly skilled professional!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Church is a wonderful and very experienced and qualified Osteopath. He is extremely knowledgable and doesn't beat around the bush. He is gentle in his treatment and will not prescribe unnecessary medication. I have recommended to several friends who have all been amazed at his skill as a caring and helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015