Ratings for Dr. Amanda Bosman

Dr Bosman has been fantastic in every aspect of delivering care. She has been my physician for 10 years in Kamloops and I made sure I saw her in Vancouver as often as I could. Although I believe sites like these can be helpful, judging by some patients' responses ( and grammar!) it reflects an equal amount on the population MDs have to contend with.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Best physician our family has ever had. Kamloops is lucky to have her back.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

What a horrible human being. She treated me like a child and criticized me for being concerned over the reason I came to see her. She has absolutely no empathy for her patients and the worst bedside manner I have ever seen in a doctor. I would definitely not recommend Dr. Bosman to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I found Dr. Bosman to be mediocre at best. I felt like I wasn't taken seriously by her, that she didn't care about health or well being. I've had severe pain in my elbow for several years now & she did sent me to an arthritis specialist once, but that wasn't the problem and she said there was nothing more she could do & to go home, take some advil & forget about it. I found her to be unprofessional & most days unfriendly. Happy she's gone & even happier that I found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

I do not understand people's priorities. Many of the people on this website are confusing "nice" with "knowledgeable". Yes, she is very personable, but she has made several errors with myself and my family. In two cases two different pharmacists caught her errors, and two other times I went for second opinions because she wasn't taking my concerns seriously (both times she was proven wrong). I have completely lost faith in her as a physician. Pleasant bedside manner is NEVER more important than competency, people.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Such a nice lady as well as being a great doctor. Understanding and fun.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I have found that she has become a lot busier since I first saw her. I get the feeling that she is rushed. I am tempted to change, but not sure who I would go to. I feel like just a number.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

I went to see her about my car accident(which was the other drivers fault) and she told me since I could move around I should not even make a claim to ICBC. Is this woman being paid by ICBC?? I was in serious pain which has improved with therapy,but I do still have soft tissue injuries. To say I am not injured or should not be compensated for my months of pain is ludicrous and despicable attitude in my opinion. I am seriously considering changing doctors as in my opinion she seems to want to support the insurance company more than a patient. I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

I feel very confident and believe Dr Bossman truly cares about my medical concerns. Her staff have always been pleasant and work hard at being as helpful as possible.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009