Ratings for Dr. Maria U. Tedtaotao

I love her!!!!!!! She is knowledgeable, spends time with you. She really cares!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Ted is very friendly and knowledgeable. She is very highly spoken of in the community. In my appointment she really took her time with me and really explained what I needed to do. She only prescribes the medicines I need and has taken away what doesn't work for me. She respects my Christain beliefs and had prayed with me when I asked that's so important to me that she would be that emotionally and spiritually supportive of me.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Ted for at least six years. For the last few years, I have known I needed to find a new g.p. but kept hoping it would get better and it is such a pain to find a new one. They have never returned a phone call in all those years! The office staff is always changing. This last visit (11/2012)I I had two major issues of which neither where addressed nor did I receive refill r/x for those issues. Of course no call back when I pointed out the lack of scripts. You can her her staff talking when you are in the patient room. (New office). I even heard them talking about me. You can also hear the next room. (Violation of privacy laws.) I also found out she has been sanctioned and/or sued.for failure to diagnose and had to pay a lot of fines and money to patient. No more for me!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Very Caring Concerned and Compassionate Doctor and Staff.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

whenever i call the office there is no one to answer the phone and they never call back. I am not the only client that has been treated this way. They are making a lot of mistakes lately. I was left in a room one day for overr 45 minutes while they looked for my records. That should not have happened since they are the ones to make the appointment when they had gotten my results. Then, they put another patient in the same room with me and said they did not know I was even their. No excuse

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I have been going to her for 6 yrs.I feel she prescribes too many meds. I had been taking 2 meds for 15 yrs. when I started going to her now I am taking 8. And over the past 2 years she has pushed a Heart Study and Diabetes Study onto me. She does entirely too much bloodwork and every time it comes back "alittle" off she prescribes more pills. There are always drug reps coming in and out. I think she has some kind of prescription quota she has to meet. She tends to make you see her nurse practitioner alot of the time. I pay & make my appointment to see Dr. Ted but get shoved to the NP 3/4 th of the time with no explaination of why. The office help has improved from what it was when I first started going. They treated you like a criminal you had to stand behind a yellow line before they would "notice" you to go pay, (that NO ONE told you about on the first visit) they just "corrected" me. I felt like a 2 yr old. I have been seriously thinking of going to someone else.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

She wanted to push new drugs onto me instead of helping me. It has been 2 years since I've seen her and my conditions have gotten worse, but I am getting help now and know what is actually wrong with me, since I have been seeing someone else. Her nurse practioner was worse than Dr. Ted. When ever I told her how I felt, she just say "oh your fine, theres nothing wrong with you" without running any tests first or doing anything. I was born with hypothyroidism and since I started seeing her my health dropped.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Maria U. Tedtaotao's Credentials

• Univ Of Hi John A Burns Sch Of Med, Honolulu Hi 96822 (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Illinois