Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Fabsik

I had a full blown anxiety attack at the age of 16 in front of this Dr and he just said I know this must be hard for you.. do not recommend him at all.. I left the room and never seen him again and found a real Dr

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I have been treated by Dr. Fabsic for several years now. He is an excellent doctor and I personally recommend him. He is empathetic and VERY logical. He has always available to me and has a fine staff.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Fabsik is excellent, both personable and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Do not go here!! Dr Fabsik will take very little time with you. 5-10 minutes. Gives you the deer in the headlights look and off you go. I had severe depression. still do. I left the office and do you think he calls to see how you are??? NOT. Do not go here!! There are better doctors out there

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Spent two years thinking that I had ADHD even taking the medication for it. Was "diagnosed" by Dr. Fabsik by means of a questionnaire. Recently found out that I just have bad anxiety. Do not go to him for any type of diagnosis. He does not do the neuro-psychological testing that actually gives an accurate diagnosis. I still continue to have some of the side effects of the ADD medication even when I haven't taken it for months. He does not spend the full 15 minutes during the appointments...just shows how little he cares. This guy and pretty sure the whole Perakis system is not worth your time nor money.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Very poor experience In my initial interview (came to the doctor for severe depression, something I’ve been successfully treated for in the past) Dr. Kabisk immediately latched onto a simple symptom of the disease (minor alcohol use and caffeine use) and refused to treat me, or speak with me until I, somehow, on my own dealt with this first. Pathetic excuse for a doctor. It’s no wonder he’s was the only Psychiatrist in my area available for an immediate appointment! Please, if you feeling suicidal, DO NOT see this guy first!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Very nice

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Robert J. Fabsik's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Schaumburg, IL