Ratings for Dr. Golbarg Araghi

Can't say enough about this doctor. She is the sweetest thing. The wait times are sometimes longer , but she spends time if it's needed. Recently I lost my friend to a long battle with cancer and I was a mess. She was so supportive and really helped me get through it. She is amazing !! Thank you for all the help over the last 10 years..

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Why am I waiting for more than half an hour when i booked the second time slot in the day? Ridiculous. I know she wants to book in as many patients as possible but I booked first thing in the morning so that i wouldn't have to wait. Come on we have things to do!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Very attentive. Takes time to answer questions. Thorough in tests and follow up.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

From my experience, Dr. Araghi has been nothing but great, attentive and caring. She is amazing with kids. She has 4 of her own. I have kids and they are always happy to see her. I give her a 5/5

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I saw Dr araghi earlier this week regarding an urgent issue. She has been my doctor for many years. I find her very attentive and not once I felt rushed or brushed off. The office is run so effectively. Results are reviewed usually right away and if any issues, they are followed by a phone call or a request to come in. My entire family sees Dr Araghi as well and we are very grateful for her care. She has four children, works Monday to Saturday and not once I have called and not been given a same day or next day appointment, Can't find hard working doctors like her these days. She does charge for many services that are not covered under OHIP, but I don't mind. She provides excellent care and that's what counts. This is the norm these days. Doctors charge for their time like so many other professionals. Keep up the good work Dr Araghi!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I was only a patient of her for a year, and honestly she is one of the worst physicians I've ever met in my life. She did graduate from McGill University but that doesn't mean she's a good doctor. Have you ever asked yourself what makes you a good doctor??!! Dealing with uncertainty, protocols are great but doctors often must work off-protocols in the best interests of the patient... many patients are alive today because doctors took risks. I don't care if she's late or busy; we might all be busy and late sometimes for some reasons. That's not an issue. What is important is that she is not compassionate and doesn’t care about the health of her patients. Specifically in my situation the first thing that comes to mind is that maybe she wanted to see me so that she can charge me for the visit. Because last time that she saw me she said keep the same dose for your medication... Today I called her told her that I have only 2 pills left and I need couple more until I can go see her. I am student in downtown Toronto and I finish school at 5 pm every day, by the time I get there (Richmond Hill) it's too late and they will be closed. I asked them to fax the prescription of only 4 or 5 pills to the pharmacy in downtown so that I can take my medications until I go and see her in a couple of days. I gave the receptionist the name of the pharmacy that is close to the university I go to. I have to take my meds every day. She was not even concerned that I will be without my medication till the end of week. She said I have to go there, She just wants to make money, and wants to make sure patients are charged for every reason, no matter what!!!! Asking her to take 2 minutes to writing a prescription for a medication that she prescribed in the first place and also a prescription that she knows I can still refill 2 more times is not a big deal just to make sure her patient is ok .... I was in shock at what kind of doctor she is!!!! She neglected my health, she didn't even bother... just repeated many time that "I have to see you" See me for what!!!! The medication I take is very common. Its levothyroxin doctor Araghi. And last time I saw you , you told me don't need to change the dosage. It's not a narcotic or any other type of medication... also you said I have to be your patient for more than a year so that you can fax the prescription to the other pharmacist!!! So if I am your patient for more than a year you should care more about my health rather than other stuff. That's your duty. But I think seeing me and charging me for that visit is more important to you. I feel so sorry if that's the case!! What you did was unethical and negligence. I'm pretty sure CPSO won't agree with what you did!! You could have given me few pills until we can arrange an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I have had her as a dr. For 10 years , I had an appointment and due to the horrible weather out side I had to cancel the same day, first time in 10 years and I was told I would be charged even though it was weather related. Traffic was terrible and most likely would miss my appointment and was told I would be charged if I missed the appointment as well. I actually see her in person maybe once every 1.5. As a dr. She's is in personal , always late and cold. The only reason why I had been with her for so long due to the waiting list for new dr.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

She is the kind of person who is to the point. She gets the job done. She is quick and I like that about her. Would recommend her but I believe she is done for taking new patients. She has a lot of patients and loved by so many. Thank u for everything Dr Araghi ! D.D.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I was recently diagnosed with cancer and I can't thank Dr Araghi enough. She was so quick in getting me connected with the oncologist and ordering the right tests that it Saved my life. My situation was deteriorating by the minute. I am forever grateful and thankful.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr Araghi is a nice person but not a good doctor, you have less than 5 minutes with her, after waiting 45 minutes to see her. She never knows my health details including dosage of meds I'm on because she doesn't open my records on her computer. She is totally disconnected with my health history and the yearly medical check doesn't exist. No follow up on medications I'm taking, she says one thing and the next time I she her, she advises another thing related to a health issue I have. It's very frustrating when you have to advise the doctor of your dosage and follow up care. Dr Araghis office is now into beauty treatments and offers Botox, CoolSculpting expensive creams etc. She's a nice person but not the kind of doctor I need. Her focus is not a fulltime doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016