Ratings for Dr. Golbarg Araghi

We are a family of 6 who have seen her for over 10 years now. My parents continue to see her too. We have nothing but good things to say about her care. She gets the job done! I personally don’t mind the little bit of wait there is sometimes.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Sh's very personable and caring. I sometimes do have to wait to see her, but that's how it is in many physician offices.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

She doesn't care about the patients, the wait times are ridiculous. She's not there for her patients at all and all she's looking for is a money grab.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

She is always in a rush and does not take the time to listen to you. She does not show respect towards her patients' time. After waiting for more than an hour, she spends five minutes talking with you.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

WORST DOCTOR EVER .. if you want actual help do no see her. MONEY GRAB MONEY GRAB! she gives a bad name to the name of doctors - has totally changed my outlooks on our healthcare sytem - she makes a bad name for doctors. Couldn't agree more with all negative comment

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I have been a patient for about 7 years. Dr. Araghi does not take the time to listen to what you are saying, makes you feel rushed and like I'm wasting her time. I once asked what all the Botox and body sculpting service are for and she told me she makes more money doing that stuff. Dr. Araghi - if any part of you wants to better just listen and have some empathy for your patients. Read the reviews they all say the same thing....you just don't care.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I never had to wait for more than 10 minutes. I find her very approachable and nice and overall quite happy with her care. Thank you !!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Most days at meeting. Not available. No time to listen to patients. Staff and doctor do not get appointments from specialist because they keep forgeting.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I have been part of the medical community as a nurse for over 30 years At one time I would say Dr araghi was an “ok” doctor but definitely not any more Her actions shows she is more interested in money then being a compassionate doctor She does not take the time to listen to you and is quick to get to the next patient I can remember working with her when she was a new doctor and very eager to learn I wish she would take some time to reflect on how she could improve her practice I am not even going to go into how late she is or how she nickels and dimes you when ever she can If she was a great doctor I could put up with that but not anymore Time to find a new doctor who is proactive and cares about preventing illness If you care about your health find someone new

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

She is a nice doctor, approachable and very good at helping diagnose or treat a medical issue.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017