You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Golbarg Araghi

I have been seeing Dr Araghi for about 3-4 years now. Rarely late for appointments and if she is she always apologizes. Excellent doctor and great knowledge. She doesn't stop Until she finds out what is wrong health wise. If she doesn't know you are sent to a specialist. Her staff is very helpful and understanding. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Araghi is the kind of doctor you can feel comfortable speaking honestly with. She is very helpful and pleasant, and she genuinely cares about her patients. There are sometimes longer than usual waiting times, but that is further proof that she is an exemplary doctor with a large number of patients who trust and respect her.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Worst doctor I have been to! I am always rushed and always waiting longh even though I am on time for my appointment . She always seems confused and unaware of my health records. She simply asks me what can I do for you - and is only good at giving prescriptions, without actually diagnosing you!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Switched to Dr. Araghi after being told I needed to wait 6 months for an annual exam from my previous Dr. So glad I made the change. I find the office staff pleasant and helpful, keeping me informed of any issues with my results. Dr. Araghi has always spent plenty of time with me explaining things to me and making me feel cared for. I never feel rushed and am very pleased with her care for my health.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I've found Dr Araghi to be extremely approachable and always available!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Worse doctor I have ever seen..cares more about charging you for everything then she does about your health. Refused to see me as a patient after my wife got fed up and switched doctors. Her husband is no better either.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I went to Dr. Araghi for my first pregnancy. In my initial appointments she did not check my blood pressure or anything. She didn't ask me a lot of questions either. Then she gave me a bunch of papers and told me to make appointments. I felt very rushed and confused. She was not involved in my first trimester. I had no one following me as she scheduled me an OB appointment in my second trimester. I went to my OB appointment and realized Dr. Araghi gave me wrong instructions. She told me to get my prenatal blood testing too early. She also told me to do diabetes tests which the OB told me were very unnecessary. Then she prescribed me Diclectin and my pharmacist told me it was too strong and to scale back. I learned more by reading and researching on my pregnancy than seeing her, which is unfortunate. Luckily I made it to my second trimester healthy, however it was the most stressful experience.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Golbarg Araghi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Araghi for about 3-4 years now. Rarely late for appointments and if she is she always apologizes. Excellent doctor and great knowledge...."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Araghi is the kind of doctor you can feel comfortable speaking honestly with. She is very helpful and pleasant, and she genuinely cares about her patients. ..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love my doctor, she is extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. I always feel comfortable when speaking with her."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Myself and my daughters love Dr. Araghi we travel from Bolton to see her. I have never had any issues."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor I have been to! I am always rushed and always waiting longh even though I am on time for my appointment . She always seems confused and unaware of ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Switched to Dr. Araghi after being told I needed to wait 6 months for an annual exam from my previous Dr. So glad I made the change. I find the office staff p..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've found Dr Araghi to be extremely approachable and always available! "

June 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Worse doctor I have ever seen..cares more about charging you for everything then she does about your health. Refused to see me as a patient after my wife got f..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Araghi for my first pregnancy. In my initial appointments she did not check my blood pressure or anything. She didn't ask me a lot of questions ei..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I became a patient of Dr. Araghi in my 40's and she is the first Doctor to diagnose my Hemacromotosis "

April 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't be happier with Dr Araghi. She takes the time to go over any issues I have and anytime I have any medical issues , I am guaranteed to be able to see..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Araghi is a wonderful doctor and I couldn't be happier. She knows what she is going and if it's a totally different issue than General practice a speciali..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Araghi has been taking care of our family for over 6 years. She is always very kind and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen to us and is very helpfu..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Her staff is the worst and punctuality is very bad. I do find she is very nice and pleasant but lacking in knowing my health issues. She is always asking me wha..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I never have to wait much for my appointments. I am very happy with her. She truly takes the time to address my concerns. I have been to doctors who will onl..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and knowledgeable. She takes the time to deal with my issues. Several of my family members also see her and we all love her. Amazing doctor..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Araghi for a few years, butI have since switched my family doctor. Couldn't be happier with my new Doctor. I hate doctors' offices to begin with, and..."

September 27, 2014