Ratings for Dr. Golbarg Araghi

Very sweet to your face and pretty so it's deceiving. Cannot write the details because I am in the process of finding a another family doctor to move my file and if I write my experience here she will know who i am. But for all you folks who are considering to move to her don't even consider. I just realized that I have spent 8years with a cold hearted woman who doesn't care a bit about you. When I find another doctor I will put in my entire experience so everyone knows who she is. She doesn't deserve to be in this profession because she doesn't care about you if there is nothing in it for her. Disgusting.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Cannot agree more on the most recent reviews about her. She freeks out if her patient goes to a walk in clinic but she comes at different times and she expects you to wait for her no matter what time of day. My daughter was sick all night and the next day morning i had to take her to see a doctor and i had to do it early since I could not miss work on that day. I know she doesnt want me to go to a walk in so I called o see if she can see my daughter in the morning. The receptionist tells me that the doctor is coming in only at 3pm. When I told her I had to go to work so I cant wait till 3 she said that she would discontinue me as a patient of I go to a walk in even though my daughter was sick all night and i also had to head to work. When i told her I have an important meeting at work and i had to go to work by 12noon she said that its not her concern. The attitude and lack of compassion is surprising given she is a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Will not spend more than 5 minutes with you. I went to her with a cut in my finger which she stitched herself. Gave me a freezing needle but could not spend more than 2 minutes till it kicked in. Started stitching me right after before the freezing kicked in because she wanted to rush out. I have been a nurse myself for over 30 years and I know that you have to wait a few minutes before the area freezes. But wait that would have cost her money. So she decided to just stitch it while I was screaming. She didn't spare two extra minutes to even see if I was ok. Left the room while I was in so much pain to treat the next patient. Wow

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

The most unhelpful useless family doctor you can ever have. If you want a doctor who cares about you a bit look elsewhere. Horrible doctor with only money in mind.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

The worst doctor ever. No heart for her patients. Just concerned about money. Not helpful what so ever. Why is she in family practice if she doesn't care.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

If I can rate her with no star I would. She is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She has no compassion and unless she can make money out of you she does not care about you. She does not deserve to be in this profession. All about MONEY

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Great doctor! Very helpful! She know's how to treat patients and is very punctual.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Can't say enough about this doctor. She is the sweetest thing. The wait times are sometimes longer , but she spends time if it's needed. Recently I lost my friend to a long battle with cancer and I was a mess. She was so supportive and really helped me get through it. She is amazing !! Thank you for all the help over the last 10 years..

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Why am I waiting for more than half an hour when i booked the second time slot in the day? Ridiculous. I know she wants to book in as many patients as possible but I booked first thing in the morning so that i wouldn't have to wait. Come on we have things to do!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Very attentive. Takes time to answer questions. Thorough in tests and follow up.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017