Ratings for Dr. Golbarg Araghi

I have always had a good experience with Dr Araghi . I see people saying she just sends you to specialists , although she may do that more so than other doctors , she is not ashamed to send you to the right people to get you fixed up . Overall I feel she has my best interest at heart and is very pleasant ( and beautiful to look at) haha and has seen me through all my injuries , surgeries and illness . I'm a mechanic and I can tell you the worst thing I can do when diagnosing somebody else's investment for problems is to bs them to save face . If I don't know I'll tell you just that and I will have a next step . That is what responsible people do , putting others well being over your image is truly a selfless act . Trust me , I'm sure she can convince you she knows exactly what's wrong everytime if she wants , just like I can mechanically . Be thankfully she is how she is , if you stick with her and listen , you will get fixed . I love her secretary too .

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr Araghi is a very busy doctor and I know sometimes when I go in I have to wait a bit. But she is such a wonderful person. Aileen her receptionist has been there for a few years and she makes it so easy to either call with a concern or book an appointment. Yes they do charge for many things, but she is charging for her time. Overall, wonderful place to go to with medical concerns

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever come across. I was a patient for aprox. 8 years. Never once cancelled or missed appointment. I was scheduled for appointment and had to cancel due to being in emergency at hospital. I immediately called the office to let them know of the last minute cancellation. Dr. Araghi informed me that I would have to pay a missed appointment fee of 50$. She is totally about money not about care, not compassion what so ever. I have found a new doctor and requested some copies of labs which I am willing to pay for. Dr. Araghi will not send them without me paying my OUTSTANDING BALANCE!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I cannot say enough about how fabulous Dr. Araghi is as a doctor. She makes every effort to accommodate her patients. Her assistant Eileen is so great and very helpful. I have never in almost 10 years ever felt that I was rushed out of an appointment. NEVER! Dr. Araghi is very thorough and I trust her judgment very much. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Although you can usually get an appointment same day, she is very busy and triple books. She gets very upset if you go to the walk-in clinic instead of seeing her. Too busy to really listen to the patient. Always sending the patient to specialists without coming up with her own opinion. She does not really care. Charges for everything, even photocopy of reports.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr Araghi is always late and when our appointment would finally start, constantly rushed me. She doesn't care about patients time and keep them waiting for hours !! She misdiagnosed me 2 times as well She more about charging you for everything then she does about your health.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I trust her, she is thorough, professional and honest.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

She has no respect for her patients. Always keeps them waiting it's unbelievable.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Very attentive and caring. Always available. Couldn't be with a better doctor!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Araghi is okay, not the best. Every time I went, average waiting time was 30-45 min even with appointment, horrible. The only reason I have been seeing her for 4-5 years is because she is really close to where I live. She is somewhat knowledgeable but she seems like always in a rush like other people said, I don't feel she really cares about me or my health, not even suggested me to have a body check in the past until I have some minor issues in recent year. She is the new generation group of doctors where she sends you to the lab for everything even basic stuff like blood test, she avoids all dirty work. You know, the old school doctors do them in house saving the patient a trip, one trip to the dr. office, get my blood and I pee right at the spot and they collect my urine sample, send to the lab, done. The point is, one single appointment without time wasted. Well, since Dr. Araghi belongs to the new generation group of doctors who graduated locally , she avoids giving you drugs if possible... for example after I waited for 45 min and told me to drink more water and have Tylenol cold/cough/flu, man.. at least prescribe me a puffer so I feel better to claim it from my insurance, my drug plan is a waste. For these reasons... I am so fed up and I looked elsewhere and luckily I found another doctor who is more old school, he does blood test in house and most importantly, he is willing to give me whatever I ask for like antibiotics, puffer and he even prescribes 20mg Reactine so that I can claim. If you want to waste your time and want to get out there every time empty-handed, go with Dr. Araghi.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016