Ratings for Dr. Golbarg Araghi

I have had her as a dr. For 10 years , I had an appointment and due to the horrible weather out side I had to cancel the same day, first time in 10 years and I was told I would be charged even though it was weather related. Traffic was terrible and most likely would miss my appointment and was told I would be charged if I missed the appointment as well. I actually see her in person maybe once every 1.5. As a dr. She's is in personal , always late and cold. The only reason why I had been with her for so long due to the waiting list for new dr.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

She is the kind of person who is to the point. She gets the job done. She is quick and I like that about her. Would recommend her but I believe she is done for taking new patients. She has a lot of patients and loved by so many. Thank u for everything Dr Araghi ! D.D.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I was recently diagnosed with cancer and I can't thank Dr Araghi enough. She was so quick in getting me connected with the oncologist and ordering the right tests that it Saved my life. My situation was deteriorating by the minute. I am forever grateful and thankful.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr Araghi is a nice person but not a good doctor, you have less than 5 minutes with her, after waiting 45 minutes to see her. She never knows my health details including dosage of meds I'm on because she doesn't open my records on her computer. She is totally disconnected with my health history and the yearly medical check doesn't exist. No follow up on medications I'm taking, she says one thing and the next time I she her, she advises another thing related to a health issue I have. It's very frustrating when you have to advise the doctor of your dosage and follow up care. Dr Araghis office is now into beauty treatments and offers Botox, CoolSculpting expensive creams etc. She's a nice person but not the kind of doctor I need. Her focus is not a fulltime doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I have always had a good experience with Dr Araghi . I see people saying she just sends you to specialists , although she may do that more so than other doctors , she is not ashamed to send you to the right people to get you fixed up . Overall I feel she has my best interest at heart and is very pleasant ( and beautiful to look at) haha and has seen me through all my injuries , surgeries and illness . I'm a mechanic and I can tell you the worst thing I can do when diagnosing somebody else's investment for problems is to bs them to save face . If I don't know I'll tell you just that and I will have a next step . That is what responsible people do , putting others well being over your image is truly a selfless act . Trust me , I'm sure she can convince you she knows exactly what's wrong everytime if she wants , just like I can mechanically . Be thankfully she is how she is , if you stick with her and listen , you will get fixed . I love her secretary too .

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr Araghi is a very busy doctor and I know sometimes when I go in I have to wait a bit. But she is such a wonderful person. Aileen her receptionist has been there for a few years and she makes it so easy to either call with a concern or book an appointment. Yes they do charge for many things, but she is charging for her time. Overall, wonderful place to go to with medical concerns

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever come across. I was a patient for aprox. 8 years. Never once cancelled or missed appointment. I was scheduled for appointment and had to cancel due to being in emergency at hospital. I immediately called the office to let them know of the last minute cancellation. Dr. Araghi informed me that I would have to pay a missed appointment fee of 50$. She is totally about money not about care, not compassion what so ever. I have found a new doctor and requested some copies of labs which I am willing to pay for. Dr. Araghi will not send them without me paying my OUTSTANDING BALANCE!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I cannot say enough about how fabulous Dr. Araghi is as a doctor. She makes every effort to accommodate her patients. Her assistant Eileen is so great and very helpful. I have never in almost 10 years ever felt that I was rushed out of an appointment. NEVER! Dr. Araghi is very thorough and I trust her judgment very much. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Although you can usually get an appointment same day, she is very busy and triple books. She gets very upset if you go to the walk-in clinic instead of seeing her. Too busy to really listen to the patient. Always sending the patient to specialists without coming up with her own opinion. She does not really care. Charges for everything, even photocopy of reports.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr Araghi is always late and when our appointment would finally start, constantly rushed me. She doesn't care about patients time and keep them waiting for hours !! She misdiagnosed me 2 times as well She more about charging you for everything then she does about your health.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016