Ratings for Dr. Golbarg Araghi

I cannot say enough about how fabulous Dr. Araghi is as a doctor. She makes every effort to accommodate her patients. Her assistant Eileen is so great and very helpful. I have never in almost 10 years ever felt that I was rushed out of an appointment. NEVER! Dr. Araghi is very thorough and I trust her judgment very much. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Although you can usually get an appointment same day, she is very busy and triple books. She gets very upset if you go to the walk-in clinic instead of seeing her. Too busy to really listen to the patient. Always sending the patient to specialists without coming up with her own opinion. She does not really care. Charges for everything, even photocopy of reports.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr Araghi is always late and when our appointment would finally start, constantly rushed me. She doesn't care about patients time and keep them waiting for hours !! She misdiagnosed me 2 times as well She more about charging you for everything then she does about your health.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I trust her, she is thorough, professional and honest.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

She has no respect for her patients. Always keeps them waiting it's unbelievable.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Very attentive and caring. Always available. Couldn't be with a better doctor!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Araghi is okay, not the best. Every time I went, average waiting time was 30-45 min even with appointment, horrible. The only reason I have been seeing her for 4-5 years is because she is really close to where I live. She is somewhat knowledgeable but she seems like always in a rush like other people said, I don't feel she really cares about me or my health, not even suggested me to have a body check in the past until I have some minor issues in recent year. She is the new generation group of doctors where she sends you to the lab for everything even basic stuff like blood test, she avoids all dirty work. You know, the old school doctors do them in house saving the patient a trip, one trip to the dr. office, get my blood and I pee right at the spot and they collect my urine sample, send to the lab, done. The point is, one single appointment without time wasted. Well, since Dr. Araghi belongs to the new generation group of doctors who graduated locally , she avoids giving you drugs if possible... for example after I waited for 45 min and told me to drink more water and have Tylenol cold/cough/flu, man.. at least prescribe me a puffer so I feel better to claim it from my insurance, my drug plan is a waste. For these reasons... I am so fed up and I looked elsewhere and luckily I found another doctor who is more old school, he does blood test in house and most importantly, he is willing to give me whatever I ask for like antibiotics, puffer and he even prescribes 20mg Reactine so that I can claim. If you want to waste your time and want to get out there every time empty-handed, go with Dr. Araghi.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have been going to dr Araghi for about 5 years. From the very pleasant and cheerful receptionist Eileen to my actual appointment has always been a very positive experience. Dr Araghi never makes you feel like she's rushing you out the door and always asks if there is anything else she can help you with. We need more caring doctors like dr Araghi. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Araghi for about 3-4 years now. Rarely late for appointments and if she is she always apologizes. Excellent doctor and great knowledge. She doesn't stop Until she finds out what is wrong health wise. If she doesn't know you are sent to a specialist. Her staff is very helpful and understanding. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Araghi is the kind of doctor you can feel comfortable speaking honestly with. She is very helpful and pleasant, and she genuinely cares about her patients. There are sometimes longer than usual waiting times, but that is further proof that she is an exemplary doctor with a large number of patients who trust and respect her.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016