Ratings for Dr. Golbarg Araghi

I have had Dr. Araghi as my family doctor for the past 3 years. I am more than pleased with her care . She seems to have a large practice and often difficult to get a hold of her by phone, but she is readily available same day by appointment. Aileen her receptionist is wonderful at calling with messages and instructions from Dr Araghi. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

She has been nothing but a wonderful doctor to me and my family. We have been with her since 2005. She is always available and always spends the time if needed. She is to the point and will take the extra step to make sure a medical concern is dealt with properly. I Can't say enough good things. I have referred so many of my friends to her over the years. Thank you for the care !

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

The worst family doctor I've ever had ! She gave me an expired sample ! She doesn't care about her patients. Btw she always late and wanna get you out of the office as fast as she can .

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Extremely unsatisfied with her work , even more unsatisfied with the quality of service! Her staff is good .

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I haven't been with any doctor so available and caring. She does have a large patient load, but always available for same day appointments. I never had to consider going to walk Ins. She's there for me!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

She is the best family doctor.she's so caring and helpful

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I agree with the reviews about Dr Araghi and walk in clinics. If she is not there and you are sick she expects you to go to emergency or wait for her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

She's the best doctor i've ever had. Honestly, caring and giving her time and attention at every visit . It's funny how the last few reviews are very similar. Makes you wonder about the same person writing them.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Cannot agree more on the most recent reviews about her. She freeks out if her patient goes to a walk in clinic but she comes at different times and she expects you to wait for her no matter what time of day. My daughter was sick all night and the next day morning i had to take her to see a doctor and i had to do it early since I could not miss work on that day. I know she doesnt want me to go to a walk in so I called o see if she can see my daughter in the morning. The receptionist tells me that the doctor is coming in only at 3pm. When I told her I had to go to work so I cant wait till 3 she said that she would discontinue me as a patient of I go to a walk in even though my daughter was sick all night and i also had to head to work. When i told her I have an important meeting at work and i had to go to work by 12noon she said that its not her concern. The attitude and lack of compassion is surprising given she is a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Will not spend more than 5 minutes with you. I went to her with a cut in my finger which she stitched herself. Gave me a freezing needle but could not spend more than 2 minutes till it kicked in. Started stitching me right after before the freezing kicked in because she wanted to rush out. I have been a nurse myself for over 30 years and I know that you have to wait a few minutes before the area freezes. But wait that would have cost her money. So she decided to just stitch it while I was screaming. She didn't spare two extra minutes to even see if I was ok. Left the room while I was in so much pain to treat the next patient. Wow

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017