You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Golbarg Araghi

I trust her, she is thorough, professional and honest.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Very attentive and caring. Always available. Couldn't be with a better doctor!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Araghi is okay, not the best. Every time I went, average waiting time was 30-45 min even with appointment, horrible. The only reason I have been seeing her for 4-5 years is because she is really close to where I live. She is somewhat knowledgeable but she seems like always in a rush like other people said, I don't feel she really cares about me or my health, not even suggested me to have a body check in the past until I have some minor issues in recent year. She is the new generation group of doctors where she sends you to the lab for everything even basic stuff like blood test, she avoids all dirty work. You know, the old school doctors do them in house saving the patient a trip, one trip to the dr. office, get my blood and I pee right at the spot and they collect my urine sample, send to the lab, done. The point is, one single appointment without time wasted. Well, since Dr. Araghi belongs to the new generation group of doctors who graduated locally , she avoids giving you drugs if possible... for example after I waited for 45 min and told me to drink more water and have Tylenol cold/cough/flu, man.. at least prescribe me a puffer so I feel better to claim it from my insurance, my drug plan is a waste. For these reasons... I am so fed up and I looked elsewhere and luckily I found another doctor who is more old school, he does blood test in house and most importantly, he is willing to give me whatever I ask for like antibiotics, puffer and he even prescribes 20mg Reactine so that I can claim. If you want to waste your time and want to get out there every time empty-handed, go with Dr. Araghi.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have been going to dr Araghi for about 5 years. From the very pleasant and cheerful receptionist Eileen to my actual appointment has always been a very positive experience. Dr Araghi never makes you feel like she's rushing you out the door and always asks if there is anything else she can help you with. We need more caring doctors like dr Araghi. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Araghi for about 3-4 years now. Rarely late for appointments and if she is she always apologizes. Excellent doctor and great knowledge. She doesn't stop Until she finds out what is wrong health wise. If she doesn't know you are sent to a specialist. Her staff is very helpful and understanding. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Araghi is the kind of doctor you can feel comfortable speaking honestly with. She is very helpful and pleasant, and she genuinely cares about her patients. There are sometimes longer than usual waiting times, but that is further proof that she is an exemplary doctor with a large number of patients who trust and respect her.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Worst doctor I have been to! I am always rushed and always waiting longh even though I am on time for my appointment . She always seems confused and unaware of my health records. She simply asks me what can I do for you - and is only good at giving prescriptions, without actually diagnosing you!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Golbarg Araghi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I trust her, she is thorough, professional and honest. "

April 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She has no respect for her patients. Always keeps them waiting it's unbelievable."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very attentive and caring. Always available. Couldn't be with a better doctor!"

March 28, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Araghi is okay, not the best. Every time I went, average waiting time was 30-45 min even with appointment, horrible. The only reason I have been seeing he..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to dr Araghi for about 5 years. From the very pleasant and cheerful receptionist Eileen to my actual appointment has always been a very positi..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Araghi for about 3-4 years now. Rarely late for appointments and if she is she always apologizes. Excellent doctor and great knowledge...."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Araghi is the kind of doctor you can feel comfortable speaking honestly with. She is very helpful and pleasant, and she genuinely cares about her patients. ..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love my doctor, she is extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. I always feel comfortable when speaking with her."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Myself and my daughters love Dr. Araghi we travel from Bolton to see her. I have never had any issues."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor I have been to! I am always rushed and always waiting longh even though I am on time for my appointment . She always seems confused and unaware of ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Switched to Dr. Araghi after being told I needed to wait 6 months for an annual exam from my previous Dr. So glad I made the change. I find the office staff p..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've found Dr Araghi to be extremely approachable and always available! "

June 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Worse doctor I have ever seen..cares more about charging you for everything then she does about your health. Refused to see me as a patient after my wife got f..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Araghi for my first pregnancy. In my initial appointments she did not check my blood pressure or anything. She didn't ask me a lot of questions ei..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I became a patient of Dr. Araghi in my 40's and she is the first Doctor to diagnose my Hemacromotosis "

April 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't be happier with Dr Araghi. She takes the time to go over any issues I have and anytime I have any medical issues , I am guaranteed to be able to see..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Araghi is a wonderful doctor and I couldn't be happier. She knows what she is going and if it's a totally different issue than General practice a speciali..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Araghi has been taking care of our family for over 6 years. She is always very kind and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen to us and is very helpfu..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Her staff is the worst and punctuality is very bad. I do find she is very nice and pleasant but lacking in knowing my health issues. She is always asking me wha..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I never have to wait much for my appointments. I am very happy with her. She truly takes the time to address my concerns. I have been to doctors who will onl..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and knowledgeable. She takes the time to deal with my issues. Several of my family members also see her and we all love her. Amazing doctor..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Araghi for a few years, butI have since switched my family doctor. Couldn't be happier with my new Doctor. I hate doctors' offices to begin with, and..."

September 27, 2014