Ratings for Dr. Golbarg Araghi

WORST DOCTOR EVER .. if you want actual help do no see her. MONEY GRAB MONEY GRAB! she gives a bad name to the name of doctors - has totally changed my outlooks on our healthcare sytem - she makes a bad name for doctors. Couldn't agree more with all negative comment

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I have been a patient for about 7 years. Dr. Araghi does not take the time to listen to what you are saying, makes you feel rushed and like I'm wasting her time. I once asked what all the Botox and body sculpting service are for and she told me she makes more money doing that stuff. Dr. Araghi - if any part of you wants to better just listen and have some empathy for your patients. Read the reviews they all say the same thing....you just don't care.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I never had to wait for more than 10 minutes. I find her very approachable and nice and overall quite happy with her care. Thank you !!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Most days at meeting. Not available. No time to listen to patients. Staff and doctor do not get appointments from specialist because they keep forgeting.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I have been part of the medical community as a nurse for over 30 years At one time I would say Dr araghi was an “ok” doctor but definitely not any more Her actions shows she is more interested in money then being a compassionate doctor She does not take the time to listen to you and is quick to get to the next patient I can remember working with her when she was a new doctor and very eager to learn I wish she would take some time to reflect on how she could improve her practice I am not even going to go into how late she is or how she nickels and dimes you when ever she can If she was a great doctor I could put up with that but not anymore Time to find a new doctor who is proactive and cares about preventing illness If you care about your health find someone new

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

She is a nice doctor, approachable and very good at helping diagnose or treat a medical issue.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I have had Dr. Araghi as my family doctor for the past 3 years. I am more than pleased with her care . She seems to have a large practice and often difficult to get a hold of her by phone, but she is readily available same day by appointment. Aileen her receptionist is wonderful at calling with messages and instructions from Dr Araghi. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

She has been nothing but a wonderful doctor to me and my family. We have been with her since 2005. She is always available and always spends the time if needed. She is to the point and will take the extra step to make sure a medical concern is dealt with properly. I Can't say enough good things. I have referred so many of my friends to her over the years. Thank you for the care !

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

The worst family doctor I've ever had ! She gave me an expired sample ! She doesn't care about her patients. Btw she always late and wanna get you out of the office as fast as she can .

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Extremely unsatisfied with her work , even more unsatisfied with the quality of service! Her staff is good .

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017