You may also like

Rate Dr. Golbarg Araghi

Dr. Golbarg Araghi's Ratings

Switched to Dr. Araghi after being told I needed to wait 6 months for an annual exam from my previous Dr. So glad I made the change. I find the office staff pleasant and helpful, keeping me informed of any issues with my results. Dr. Araghi has always spent plenty of time with me explaining things to me and making me feel cared for. I never feel rushed and am very pleased with her care for my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I've found Dr Araghi to be extremely approachable and always available!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Worse doctor I have ever seen..cares more about charging you for everything then she does about your health. Refused to see me as a patient after my wife got fed up and switched doctors. Her husband is no better either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I went to Dr. Araghi for my first pregnancy. In my initial appointments she did not check my blood pressure or anything. She didn't ask me a lot of questions either. Then she gave me a bunch of papers and told me to make appointments. I felt very rushed and confused. She was not involved in my first trimester. I had no one following me as she scheduled me an OB appointment in my second trimester. I went to my OB appointment and realized Dr. Araghi gave me wrong instructions. She told me to get my prenatal blood testing too early. She also told me to do diabetes tests which the OB told me were very unnecessary. Then she prescribed me Diclectin and my pharmacist told me it was too strong and to scale back. I learned more by reading and researching on my pregnancy than seeing her, which is unfortunate. Luckily I made it to my second trimester healthy, however it was the most stressful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I became a patient of Dr. Araghi in my 40's and she is the first Doctor to diagnose my Hemacromotosis

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I couldn't be happier with Dr Araghi. She takes the time to go over any issues I have and anytime I have any medical issues , I am guaranteed to be able to see her right away or at least get a phone call from her or her staff. She is great !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr Araghi is a wonderful doctor and I couldn't be happier. She knows what she is going and if it's a totally different issue than General practice a specialist is brought in. And the specialists are the best if the best. Dr Araghi is sometimes late but some people take longer than others and she is thorough and never rushes you along your way. Truly caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Araghi has been taking care of our family for over 6 years. She is always very kind and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen to us and is very helpful. We are very fortunate to have her as our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Her staff is the worst and punctuality is very bad. I do find she is very nice and pleasant but lacking in knowing my health issues. She is always asking me what do in think. I feel she is lacking in being involved, as a doctor I think she should be asking a lot more questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I never have to wait much for my appointments. I am very happy with her. She truly takes the time to address my concerns. I have been to doctors who will only address one issue at a time. Her staff is wonderful. Always get you in the same day. I am overall very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564854].votes_count ]]