Dr. Andrew Seebaran

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Seebaran

I have had several dentists over the past 50 years, and Dr. Seebaran is the best by far. His dentistry skills and knowledge are exceptional, he explains everything clearly, answers any questions you may have, and is committed to outstanding patient care. His dental team is first rate, from office reception, to scheduling follow-up visits, to regular cleaning and x-rays. The entire team works together with Dr. Seebaran to make a trip to the dentist a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Dr. Seebaran. Prof. K. A

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

I am a dental specialist in Vancouver and I have worked with Dr. Andrew Seebaran for a very long time. I can attest to his exceptional level of knowledge and skills along with a true commitment to patient comfort and care. Andrew's patients will consistently tell me of his sincerity and empathy along with the great attention they receive in his practice. I work with hundreds of dentists in our province and I can easily say that Dr. Seebaran is certainly one of the top ones in our city! Dr. T.I.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Walking into Andrew Seebaran's office is a strangely relaxing experience especially for a dental office! Reception is beautiful and calming with lovely artwork and a sweet play station for young ones. The receptionists are efficient and friendly. The main thing that stood out for me is how well Andrew's team works together, often a very difficult and intangible thing to achieve. It is a happy workplace and his dental hygienists are gentle, efficient and alert. Andrew is very articulate, skillful, listens well and has the coolest dental equipment. At my last appointment, the fillings that he did for me are quite amazing - they are pristine white fillings at the back of my mouth that I have to admire from time to time. I highly recommend Andrew Seebaran's dental office on West 10th Avenue.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr. Seebaran is a highly qualified dentist. Yet he has continued to hone his skills through the 15+ years I have been his patient. He is always friendly, talks me through procedures both prior to doing the work and also while he is actually working in my mouth, and is willing to answer any and all questions. The staff work seamlessly together and are proficient in carrying out their duties. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming. These are some of the reasons why I continue to travel for 1 hour each way to keep Dr. Seebaran and his staff as my dentistry option.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

He is the best Dentist in Vancouver!! He is very professional and his work is an amazing

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Dr. Seebaran is by far the best dentist I have ever had. Very skilled and knowledgable. He has gone above and beyond to help me. Cant thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

These positive reviews must be bought. Many of my family and friends went to him after he took over the practice from Dr. O'Brien, who was great; they all have stories of botched work and a cocky attitude. He botched a couple fillings for me, which I had to have redone elsewhere within a year. Go literally anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Our family has been receiving dental care from Dr. Seebaran since he started at the 10th Avenue clinic over 10 years ago. Although we live at the far end of the North Shore, we feel that the care we get is worth the travel time! Over the years, we've had crowns, implants, appliances and root canals in addition to regular cleanings, and feel we receive top notch service from Dr. Seebaran and his team. He is personal and professional, with great attention to detail and is knowledgeable about new products and techniques. Our family would recommend Dr. Seebaran without hesitation to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Seebaran is a kind, caring and highly skilled dentist. I had a cleaning, three crowns and a root canal done with him this year for a total of nine visits. He was easy to talk to, genuine and gentle with needles. When I was nervous before my root canal, he gave me the extra time I needed to be calm and ready, talked me through the procedure and gave me extra freezing so I didn't feel a thing. He was also great with the kids. He made them balloon animals and gave them prizes from the treasure chest. His staff are a great bunch of people, all very kind and seem to genuinely love working there. Charlene the receptionist was always lovely to converse with, had great communication skills in regards to booking and rescheduling appointments and to top it off they do direct billing for benefits so you don't have to worry about paying fees upfront. I highly recommend him to others considering a new dentist.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I have been a patient for over 10 years, and both my daughters also use Dr. Seebaran. We have always received expert service without exception.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018