Dr. Andrew Seebaran

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Seebaran

He is the best Dentist in Vancouver!! He is very professional and his work is an amazing

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Dr. Seebaran is by far the best dentist I have ever had. Very skilled and knowledgable. He has gone above and beyond to help me. Cant thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

These positive reviews must be bought. Many of my family and friends went to him after he took over the practice from Dr. O'Brien, who was great; they all have stories of botched work and a cocky attitude. He botched a couple fillings for me, which I had to have redone elsewhere within a year. Go literally anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Our family has been receiving dental care from Dr. Seebaran since he started at the 10th Avenue clinic over 10 years ago. Although we live at the far end of the North Shore, we feel that the care we get is worth the travel time! Over the years, we've had crowns, implants, appliances and root canals in addition to regular cleanings, and feel we receive top notch service from Dr. Seebaran and his team. He is personal and professional, with great attention to detail and is knowledgeable about new products and techniques. Our family would recommend Dr. Seebaran without hesitation to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Seebaran is a kind, caring and highly skilled dentist. I had a cleaning, three crowns and a root canal done with him this year for a total of nine visits. He was easy to talk to, genuine and gentle with needles. When I was nervous before my root canal, he gave me the extra time I needed to be calm and ready, talked me through the procedure and gave me extra freezing so I didn't feel a thing. He was also great with the kids. He made them balloon animals and gave them prizes from the treasure chest. His staff are a great bunch of people, all very kind and seem to genuinely love working there. Charlene the receptionist was always lovely to converse with, had great communication skills in regards to booking and rescheduling appointments and to top it off they do direct billing for benefits so you don't have to worry about paying fees upfront. I highly recommend him to others considering a new dentist.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I have been a patient for over 10 years, and both my daughters also use Dr. Seebaran. We have always received expert service without exception.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I am still thankful to my friend who gave me dr. Andrew Seebaran's name. I have been dr. Seebaran's patient for at least 5 years and I have gone through extensive dental work . I always felt very comfortable going to his office. All staff is very friendly and they make me feel very relaxed every time I go there. Dr. Seebaran is a very competent, knowledgeable and professional dentist and spends time to explain the various procedures. Also he has a firm but gentle hand which I have always appreciated. I have no hesitation in recommending dr. Seebaran to anybody that is looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Seebaran's for many years, and both I and my teenage son travel from Richmond to Vancouver to see him. This is a testimony to how pleased I have been with the quality of his work, and that of his dental assistants, hygienists, and office assistants. Dr. Seebaran consistently provides thoughtful advice and detailed explanations of his procedures when asked, and he and everyone in his office is unfailingly helpful and friendly. All in all, he is an excellent dentist whom I would recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Seebaran and his staff I was able to finally have the smile I wanted after a long and difficult process that took many, many years and procedures to complete. I trusted him completely to guide me through the process and always asked for his advice when it came to making cosmetic decisions. I was so impressed with the results and I couldn't be happier with my experience here. Dr. Seebaran and all of the staff at the office are so nice and genuinely cared about me as a patient and that I was happy and comfortable for the whole experience. They always made sure they could fit me into the schedule even though I had very little free time and treated me like a priority. I would recommend Dr. Seebaran so highly to anyone and wouldn't have trusted anyone else to do such an incredible job.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Seebaran is a great dentist for our family. When we have had teeth emergencies (a baby tooth injured, a grown-up tooth partly broken off) he's been extremely helpful. He's smart, compassionate, and professional. He hires excellent dental hygienists. We feel that we are in good hands, and have recommended him to friends who have also been happy with his practice.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017