You may also like

His practice can easily deviate from the expected professional and ethical standards. Make sure you ask questions "what if ..." ahead and check other options in advance. Dr Seebaran is not ready yet.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Seebaran' s services. Consider him highly skilled and caring. Dr. Seebaran is a wonderful dentist. He explains what he is about to do and why, then proceeds to do it. I have not suffered discomfort and I'm thoroughly satisfied with his work. I'd recommend him wholeheartedly. He deserves a gold medal! His staff is great too!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Much to my surprise and delight, getting my first crown was a most pleasant experience. Dr. Seebaran and his team were first rate. From the friendly greeting at reception to the total professionalism of Dr. Seebaran and his assistant, I could not have asked for anything better. Furthermore, the team seems to genuinely enjoy their work and working with their colleagues. As for the dental work itself, it is excellent. And every step of the way, Dr. Seebaran told me what he was working on and why. Without reservation, I would highly recommend the good doctor and his team.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Great team lead by Dr. Seebaran, friendly staff, accommodating receptionist, kind hygienists, all in all had a great experience doing a full check up, filling, moulding, and teeth whitening done so far. The ambience had a 90's feel to it but that's what makes it cool! Dr Seebaran himself is a true gentleman, explains everything in details leaving you question less before performing anything on you, he is also lightening fast meaning the length of time where your mouth is stretch and filled with metal tools is kept to a minimum, which is great. I would definitely recommend Dr Seebaran and his team with confidence.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I would like to say thank you to Dr.Seebaran and his staff for being so amazing with my 7 year old daughter who had to have teeth pulled. They were so patient and caring with her and you also did great work on my root canal and my crown- thank you so much !!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Money driven dentist, he is not listening to what I have to say. He repeats the same thing over and over. I am very unhappy with his treatment planning. He came up with bunch of stuff that was not there before.

Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Seebaran and his entire staff are all amazing. The entire experience in the office from booking the appointment to them direct billing your healthcare provider is seamless. His staff are all knowledgeable and truly make you feel that they are cared for your well-being. I highly recommend Dr. Seebaran!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I feel so lucky to have Dr. Seebaran as my dentist. I came in with a very painful back tooth that's been bugging me for quite some time. Dr. Seebaran was able to properly assess and diagnose that I had an infected tooth over my crown that my previous dentist had missed! His initial assessment is very thorough, from assessment of gums, jaw alignment, cavities, etc. He is the most knowledgeable, honest, and kind dentist that I've met. I trust Dr. Seebaran with the care of my teeth 100%. In addition, his staff is wonderufl. His receptionist is very nice and thorough, she sorted everything with my insurance. His dental hygienist is very knowledgeable and kind too. I cannot recommend any other dentist than Dr. Seebaran to be your dentist!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

We feel fortunate to have Dr Andrew Sebaran as our dentist, and Chris McEachern as our hygenist. We woud recommend him to anyone who is in need of a caring, gentle, and competent dentist and hygenist.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Andrew Seebaran's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "His practice can easily deviate from the expected professional and ethical standards. Make sure you ask questions "what if ..." ahead and check other option..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel very comfortable with Dr. Seebaran' s services. Consider him highly skilled and caring. Dr. Seebaran is a wonderful dentist. He explains what he is ab..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Much to my surprise and delight, getting my first crown was a most pleasant experience. Dr. Seebaran and his team were first rate. From the frien..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great team lead by Dr. Seebaran, friendly staff, accommodating receptionist, kind hygienists, all in all had a great experience doing a full check up, filling, ..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to say thank you to Dr.Seebaran and his staff for being so amazing with my 7 year old daughter who had to have teeth pulled. They were so patient a..."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Money driven dentist, he is not listening to what I have to say. He repeats the same thing over and over. I am very unhappy with his treatment planning. He ..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Seebaran and his entire staff are all amazing. The entire experience in the office from booking the appointment to them direct billing your healthcare prov..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel so lucky to have Dr. Seebaran as my dentist. I came in with a very painful back tooth that's been bugging me for quite some time. Dr. Seebaran was able t..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just fantastic in every way. Caring, thorough and punctual. Makes sure to have availability for emergency appointments. Great staff."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We feel fortunate to have Dr Andrew Sebaran as our dentist, and Chris McEachern as our hygenist. We woud recommend him to anyone who is in need of a caring, gen..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Seebaran and all of his staff are very professional and my overall experience has always been extremely positive. Dr. Seebaran has always provided me with ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is always late, and has a bad attitude. He is like a sale's man, always trying to make you get un-necessary x-rays! Stay away!!!"

October 28, 2014