Ratings for Dr. Andrew Seebaran

Just Phenomenal, it’s been 2 years and some since my last review. It’s really about the sincere level of attention I receive, How positive I feel during and after my visit. It’s also a generous level of service that keeps me looking forward to my next appointment. The service is always above and beyond for me. Thank you Dr. Seebaran and Staff.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I was a patient of Dr Seebaran's predesessor and when he retired I know that he looked long and hard for someone to entrust his practice to. Andrew was his choice and I've been a patient of him and his excellent team from the start. He is an outstanding dentist, personable, highly skilled and professional in every sense. His new office is state of the art. Over the years my aging teeth have required a few tricky procedures and I have been hugely impressed with the care I've received from Andrew and his team. I drive all the way from North Van to his office and am happy to do so. It's unfortunate that sites like this don't require some sort of registration in order to submit reviews because there is always the possibility of abuse. For whatever reason it appears that has happened in a couple of the reviews here and I think it is most unfortunate that an outstanding doctor's reputation can be so anonymously trashed. I wholeheartedly endorse Dr Andrew Seebaran and his staff. Michael Sherman

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Seebaran. Since transferring to his care after a difficult experience with a different dentist, I have had quite a few necessary procedures (fillings and also my first root canal and crown) performed to relieve the pain I was in. I am very satisfied with the quality of the procedures Dr. Seebaran has performed, and am extremely grateful for him taking on my case. In addition, I appreciate his interest in helping with other aspects of my health including investigating snoring and teeth grinding issues. He takes the time to explain everything involved in each procedure very well. His staff are also all very friendly and great at their jobs. Overall it has been a very positive experience and I will be happy to continue being a patient here.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Excellent service, incredibly knowledgable and friendly. Beautiful new space.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I have been an entrepreneur and a businessman for half my life. I will say this on record that if Dr. Andrew Seebaran's dental practice became a publicly traded company, I would sell everything to buy shares in what he has created. This is the extent of my faith and respect in this gentleman as dentist, and the achievement of the caliber of the practice that he has built. My family and I have been going to Dr. Seebaran since he first took over the position in his practice on West 4th. I, like countless other poor souls, had a long-standing and deep rooted fear of visiting the dentist. So much so that I would often go years between visits. Over a short period of time Dr. Seebaran changed all of that fear into relief and peace. I no longer fear the dentist chair and never miss a check-up. I have Dr. Seebaran to thank for this blessing. He is truly a professional and unequivocally talented dentist. He will go to great lengths to ensure his client's well-being and comfort in all his procedures. (The TVs in the ceiling with headphones definitely helps when getting a root canal). But really, it is who he is as person that has inspired me to write this well deserved and earned review. You will be hard pressed to find a kinder, more caring dentist that Dr. Seebaran. His pleasant and calming disposition and demenour have a natural way of putting his clients at ease. Particularly clients such as myself that have a long history of dental phobia. In summary, my family and I could not be more fortunate or happier to have Dr. Seebaran as our dentist. I will categorically state that I whole-hardheartedly believe that he is the finest dentist with the most competent and caring support staff that this city has to offer. I would recommend him to anybody and everybody. If anyone on this site or similar review forums suggests otherwise, then I propose that they have simply mistaken him for another dentist with the same name.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I met Dr Seebaran several years ago. Impressed then and impressed now not only with his knowledge and willingness to share and empower me as a client but, to me, what is more important, impressed and grateful for his honnesty and commitment to excellence. Dr. Seebaran cares. He does not add work where no work needs to be done, he takes his time to carefully assess and evaluate my concerns and, at times, even declines to act on something he considers not necessary! I trust his integrity; a true doctor! Grateful to have him as a dentist!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Definitly he is the best dentist in Vancouver. His staff are great us well.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Seebaran' s services. Consider him highly skilled and caring. Dr. Seebaran is a wonderful dentist. He explains what he is about to do and why, then proceeds to do it. I have not suffered discomfort and I'm thoroughly satisfied with his work. I'd recommend him wholeheartedly. He deserves a gold medal! His staff is great too!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Much to my surprise and delight, getting my first crown was a most pleasant experience. Dr. Seebaran and his team were first rate. From the friendly greeting at reception to the total professionalism of Dr. Seebaran and his assistant, I could not have asked for anything better. Furthermore, the team seems to genuinely enjoy their work and working with their colleagues. As for the dental work itself, it is excellent. And every step of the way, Dr. Seebaran told me what he was working on and why. Without reservation, I would highly recommend the good doctor and his team.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Great team lead by Dr. Seebaran, friendly staff, accommodating receptionist, kind hygienists, all in all had a great experience doing a full check up, filling, moulding, and teeth whitening done so far. The ambience had a 90's feel to it but that's what makes it cool! Dr Seebaran himself is a true gentleman, explains everything in details leaving you question less before performing anything on you, he is also lightening fast meaning the length of time where your mouth is stretch and filled with metal tools is kept to a minimum, which is great. I would definitely recommend Dr Seebaran and his team with confidence.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015