Ratings for Dr. Andrew Seebaran

Our experiences with Dr. Seebaran have been enough to turn around our general feelings around going to the dentist. What used to be an anxiety-ridden experience is now something to look forward to, thanks to Dr. Seebaran. Andrew is very passionate about the health of your teeth and mouth, and it shows. Although it is a busy practice he's always ready with a detailed explanation of the state of your teeth and the work that's needed to be done, and willing to make time to hear any extra concerns. Having moved a lot in the past, we have been to several dentists and Andrew is the perfect mix, assuringly paranoid about your health whilst not being over-zealous with procedure recommendations.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

We had several dentists thought our family life - but non of them stand close to Dr. Seebaran. He was able to diagnose an issue my wife had with specific tooth, which 2 our previous dentists failed to find. Also, I like his suggestions - he tries to do whatever is better for you & long term. Our kids love him! I had referred Andrew to several friends of mine - and nobody regretted visiting him. And, I found him thanks to RateMDs!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Seebaran for 4 years. Last year I broke off one of my two front tooth both of which had been capped many years previously. I broke the tooth off right at the gum line. I was horrified and couldn’t imagine it was fixable. I now have an implant and a beautiful crown - in addition Dr, Seebaran arranged a matching crown for the other front tooth (that had not broken). My front teeth are gorgeous now - better than before the “disaster”. I consider myself very fortunate to be in the hands of such a skilled perfectionist as Dr. Seebaran.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I have recently switched to seeing Dr. Seebaran. I have been very happy with the services I have received at his clinic. I find Dr. Seebaran and his staff to be very professional and personable. I have had three crowns were replaced by Dr. Seebaran and I am very pleased. Far more pleased than with my previous dentist and the crowns she gave me. My "bite" was excellent and very comfortable after Dr. Seebaran's work and far superior than in my previous experiences. It is very easy for me to recommend Dr. Seebaran with complete confidence in his abilities and professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I am not sure why the reviews are so amazing for Dr Seebaran. I started seeing him because of his outstanding reviews on Rate MDs and because he is the closest dentist to my home, but I find that he is behaves as if he is just making his rounds out of obligation to look at my teeth; if he makes it around on that particular visit. His staff are nothing exceptional compared to other clinics I have been to. A lot of the procedures I have had have been performed by his staff and not him with the exception of the first consultation. I am not saying that this clinic is bad, but nothing to write home about. I have had more positive experiences elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Just Phenomenal, it’s been 2 years and some since my last review. It’s really about the sincere level of attention I receive, How positive I feel during and after my visit. It’s also a generous level of service that keeps me looking forward to my next appointment. The service is always above and beyond for me. Thank you Dr. Seebaran and Staff.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I was a patient of Dr Seebaran's predesessor and when he retired I know that he looked long and hard for someone to entrust his practice to. Andrew was his choice and I've been a patient of him and his excellent team from the start. He is an outstanding dentist, personable, highly skilled and professional in every sense. His new office is state of the art. Over the years my aging teeth have required a few tricky procedures and I have been hugely impressed with the care I've received from Andrew and his team. I drive all the way from North Van to his office and am happy to do so. It's unfortunate that sites like this don't require some sort of registration in order to submit reviews because there is always the possibility of abuse. For whatever reason it appears that has happened in a couple of the reviews here and I think it is most unfortunate that an outstanding doctor's reputation can be so anonymously trashed. I wholeheartedly endorse Dr Andrew Seebaran and his staff. Michael Sherman

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Seebaran. Since transferring to his care after a difficult experience with a different dentist, I have had quite a few necessary procedures (fillings and also my first root canal and crown) performed to relieve the pain I was in. I am very satisfied with the quality of the procedures Dr. Seebaran has performed, and am extremely grateful for him taking on my case. In addition, I appreciate his interest in helping with other aspects of my health including investigating snoring and teeth grinding issues. He takes the time to explain everything involved in each procedure very well. His staff are also all very friendly and great at their jobs. Overall it has been a very positive experience and I will be happy to continue being a patient here.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Excellent service, incredibly knowledgable and friendly. Beautiful new space.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I have been an entrepreneur and a businessman for half my life. I will say this on record that if Dr. Andrew Seebaran's dental practice became a publicly traded company, I would sell everything to buy shares in what he has created. This is the extent of my faith and respect in this gentleman as dentist, and the achievement of the caliber of the practice that he has built. My family and I have been going to Dr. Seebaran since he first took over the position in his practice on West 4th. I, like countless other poor souls, had a long-standing and deep rooted fear of visiting the dentist. So much so that I would often go years between visits. Over a short period of time Dr. Seebaran changed all of that fear into relief and peace. I no longer fear the dentist chair and never miss a check-up. I have Dr. Seebaran to thank for this blessing. He is truly a professional and unequivocally talented dentist. He will go to great lengths to ensure his client's well-being and comfort in all his procedures. (The TVs in the ceiling with headphones definitely helps when getting a root canal). But really, it is who he is as person that has inspired me to write this well deserved and earned review. You will be hard pressed to find a kinder, more caring dentist that Dr. Seebaran. His pleasant and calming disposition and demenour have a natural way of putting his clients at ease. Particularly clients such as myself that have a long history of dental phobia. In summary, my family and I could not be more fortunate or happier to have Dr. Seebaran as our dentist. I will categorically state that I whole-hardheartedly believe that he is the finest dentist with the most competent and caring support staff that this city has to offer. I would recommend him to anybody and everybody. If anyone on this site or similar review forums suggests otherwise, then I propose that they have simply mistaken him for another dentist with the same name.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016