Dr. Andrew Seebaran

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Seebaran

I very highly recommend Dr. Seebaran. He went truly above and beyond with my dental emergency. He came into the office on a Sunday night and worked for hours to give me the best care possible. Not only did he take away from his weekend evening, he was so precise and careful with my dental work. He is extremely community-oriented, caring, and diligent with his clients. I very highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Seebaran. Dr. Seebaran has been my dentist since he took over the practice from Dr. O’Brien. Prior to Drs. Seebaran and O'Brien, I saw a number of other dentists, one who gave me painful fillings that required several follow-up appointments to fix, and another who recommended unnecessary work, which I did not have done. I have very much appreciated the excellent dental care that I have received from Dr. Seebaran and his team (especially Chris). Dr. Seebaran is honest, competent, skillful, knowledgeable, and professional. I have recommended him to friends and co-workers (in the health care field) looking for a good dentist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

My family and I first started going to this clinic many yrs ago. When the previous dentist, Dr. O’Brien, suddenly retired, he fortunately had already vetted Dr. Seebaran and highly recommended him as an excellent dentist at the top of his class. We considered changing dentist at that time as we then lived in Richmond but decided that good dental care is worth the drive. All these years later and the 4 of us have never been disappointed. Dr. Seebaran is an outstanding, caring dentist who explains clearly and does not hesitate to refer when needed. (My husband says to write “best pain control”.) The office is very efficiently run with little/no wait times. The dental assistants, Debbie and Claire, and hygienist, Chris, are also knowledgeable, skilled, gentle and efficient. Most of the staff have been in the office since Dr. O’Brien’s time which is testimony to their happiness as employees. We are now retired and living in South Surrey and my daughter and SIL in Surrey, so we are now 5 going to Dr. Seebaran regularly, still consider him well worth the drive, and all have been very pleased with the work. We highly recommend Dr. Seebaran and his staff for professional dental care.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

From the time you walk in the front door you are treated with the utmost of professionalism and respect. Dr. Seebaran and his staff have a nice relaxing way about them which makes the whole experience very calming and stress free. This is an exceptional dental team, and I highly recommend them. JB

Submitted April 22, 2019

Hygienists are terrific. Dentist - nothing to write home about; screwed up a crown. Thinks he can get by on his charm. Missed lots of things my new dentist caught.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

I have had several dentists over the past 50 years, and Dr. Seebaran is the best by far. His dentistry skills and knowledge are exceptional, he explains everything clearly, answers any questions you may have, and is committed to outstanding patient care. His dental team is first rate, from office reception, to scheduling follow-up visits, to regular cleaning and x-rays. The entire team works together with Dr. Seebaran to make a trip to the dentist a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Dr. Seebaran. Prof. K. A

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

I am a dental specialist in Vancouver and I have worked with Dr. Andrew Seebaran for a very long time. I can attest to his exceptional level of knowledge and skills along with a true commitment to patient comfort and care. Andrew's patients will consistently tell me of his sincerity and empathy along with the great attention they receive in his practice. I work with hundreds of dentists in our province and I can easily say that Dr. Seebaran is certainly one of the top ones in our city! Dr. T.I.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Walking into Andrew Seebaran's office is a strangely relaxing experience especially for a dental office! Reception is beautiful and calming with lovely artwork and a sweet play station for young ones. The receptionists are efficient and friendly. The main thing that stood out for me is how well Andrew's team works together, often a very difficult and intangible thing to achieve. It is a happy workplace and his dental hygienists are gentle, efficient and alert. Andrew is very articulate, skillful, listens well and has the coolest dental equipment. At my last appointment, the fillings that he did for me are quite amazing - they are pristine white fillings at the back of my mouth that I have to admire from time to time. I highly recommend Andrew Seebaran's dental office on West 10th Avenue.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr. Seebaran is a highly qualified dentist. Yet he has continued to hone his skills through the 15+ years I have been his patient. He is always friendly, talks me through procedures both prior to doing the work and also while he is actually working in my mouth, and is willing to answer any and all questions. The staff work seamlessly together and are proficient in carrying out their duties. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming. These are some of the reasons why I continue to travel for 1 hour each way to keep Dr. Seebaran and his staff as my dentistry option.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

He is the best Dentist in Vancouver!! He is very professional and his work is an amazing

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018