Ratings for Dr. Andrew Seebaran

Thanks to Dr. Seebaran and his staff I was able to finally have the smile I wanted after a long and difficult process that took many, many years and procedures to complete. I trusted him completely to guide me through the process and always asked for his advice when it came to making cosmetic decisions. I was so impressed with the results and I couldn't be happier with my experience here. Dr. Seebaran and all of the staff at the office are so nice and genuinely cared about me as a patient and that I was happy and comfortable for the whole experience. They always made sure they could fit me into the schedule even though I had very little free time and treated me like a priority. I would recommend Dr. Seebaran so highly to anyone and wouldn't have trusted anyone else to do such an incredible job.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Seebaran is a great dentist for our family. When we have had teeth emergencies (a baby tooth injured, a grown-up tooth partly broken off) he's been extremely helpful. He's smart, compassionate, and professional. He hires excellent dental hygienists. We feel that we are in good hands, and have recommended him to friends who have also been happy with his practice.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Having perused the other testimonials for Dr Andrew Seebaran, I totally concur with the glowing accolades. From the moment I entered his offices to inquire if new patients were being accepted I have been welcomed "with open arms". Having been Dr Seebaran's patient for several years now, I have found him to possess that rare combination of outstanding dental expertise and amazing empathy for the human condition. My health exists far out of the normal curve so that any doctors who are willing to accept that challenge face many surprises along the way. Dr Seebaran has risen to every "occasion" which has been presented, researched the issue completely, and has always delivered several options from which to choose, suggesting the one that addresses the situation best. I have never had any hesitation recommending him to friends and colleagues (something which I seldom do) and even though I am taking up residence soon in another province, I have committed to returning every six months to continue being Dr Seebaran's patient. Having found someone of his calibre I have no intention of relinquishing that relationship!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Our experiences with Dr. Seebaran have been enough to turn around our general feelings around going to the dentist. What used to be an anxiety-ridden experience is now something to look forward to, thanks to Dr. Seebaran. Andrew is very passionate about the health of your teeth and mouth, and it shows. Although it is a busy practice he's always ready with a detailed explanation of the state of your teeth and the work that's needed to be done, and willing to make time to hear any extra concerns. Having moved a lot in the past, we have been to several dentists and Andrew is the perfect mix, assuringly paranoid about your health whilst not being over-zealous with procedure recommendations.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

We had several dentists thought our family life - but non of them stand close to Dr. Seebaran. He was able to diagnose an issue my wife had with specific tooth, which 2 our previous dentists failed to find. Also, I like his suggestions - he tries to do whatever is better for you & long term. Our kids love him! I had referred Andrew to several friends of mine - and nobody regretted visiting him. And, I found him thanks to RateMDs!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Seebaran for 4 years. Last year I broke off one of my two front tooth both of which had been capped many years previously. I broke the tooth off right at the gum line. I was horrified and couldn’t imagine it was fixable. I now have an implant and a beautiful crown - in addition Dr, Seebaran arranged a matching crown for the other front tooth (that had not broken). My front teeth are gorgeous now - better than before the “disaster”. I consider myself very fortunate to be in the hands of such a skilled perfectionist as Dr. Seebaran.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I have recently switched to seeing Dr. Seebaran. I have been very happy with the services I have received at his clinic. I find Dr. Seebaran and his staff to be very professional and personable. I have had three crowns were replaced by Dr. Seebaran and I am very pleased. Far more pleased than with my previous dentist and the crowns she gave me. My "bite" was excellent and very comfortable after Dr. Seebaran's work and far superior than in my previous experiences. It is very easy for me to recommend Dr. Seebaran with complete confidence in his abilities and professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I am not sure why the reviews are so amazing for Dr Seebaran. I started seeing him because of his outstanding reviews on Rate MDs and because he is the closest dentist to my home, but I find that he is behaves as if he is just making his rounds out of obligation to look at my teeth; if he makes it around on that particular visit. His staff are nothing exceptional compared to other clinics I have been to. A lot of the procedures I have had have been performed by his staff and not him with the exception of the first consultation. I am not saying that this clinic is bad, but nothing to write home about. I have had more positive experiences elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Just Phenomenal, it’s been 2 years and some since my last review. It’s really about the sincere level of attention I receive, How positive I feel during and after my visit. It’s also a generous level of service that keeps me looking forward to my next appointment. The service is always above and beyond for me. Thank you Dr. Seebaran and Staff.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I was a patient of Dr Seebaran's predesessor and when he retired I know that he looked long and hard for someone to entrust his practice to. Andrew was his choice and I've been a patient of him and his excellent team from the start. He is an outstanding dentist, personable, highly skilled and professional in every sense. His new office is state of the art. Over the years my aging teeth have required a few tricky procedures and I have been hugely impressed with the care I've received from Andrew and his team. I drive all the way from North Van to his office and am happy to do so. It's unfortunate that sites like this don't require some sort of registration in order to submit reviews because there is always the possibility of abuse. For whatever reason it appears that has happened in a couple of the reviews here and I think it is most unfortunate that an outstanding doctor's reputation can be so anonymously trashed. I wholeheartedly endorse Dr Andrew Seebaran and his staff. Michael Sherman

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016