Ratings for Dr. Stuart Keshen

Great Staff! Keshen is patient and knowledgeable. Dental assistants are very thorough. We've been going there for 7 years now and its been great! I do find them a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. And I pay for great service!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

He is not the one you want to see. He is rude and talk nonsense all the time. But that is not point. The point is he is very bad as a dentist. He does not know his job. He does not know when or how to treat problems. I regret so much to take him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I recently had a root canal done by Dr Keshan. He's patient and methodical, explained procedure. Even had a follow up call the day after. Now that's great service. In fact the whole team are just fantastic.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr keshen is a fantastic dentist... Does great work and cares for his patients! He is usually on time and his staff is great too! I have had extensive work done and he always make sure I'm comfortable. he's extremely nice and takes the time to explain your options. but i have full dental coverage, not sure what he's like if you are cash paying lol

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

After going through many dentists, a few years ago, my search came to an end. Dr. Keshen is knowledgable, quick and delicate. The front staff, the hygienist and Dr. keshen are all fantastic and i highly recommend them as your next, which will be, your last dentist :)

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I have been to other dentists in the past and had poor experiences. Dr. Keshen and his staff were patient, knowledgeable and did excellent work. If you are searching for a dentist that has excellent personal as well as dental skills, he is the man. I would highly recommend him to anybody in search of a great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Keshin has been my family's dentist for over 15 years. When he moved to Brampton we all decided to continue seeing him even though it takes us almost an hour traveling time each way. The reason for this is that he is a fantastic dentist. He has seen us through a few dental crises which in accordance with Murphy's Law, never seem to be during office hours! My children all have beautiful smiles and that is largely due to Dr. Keshin. I cannot recommend him highly enough. As wonderful as he is, I would be remiss if I did not recognize the staff in the office. From the receptionists to the hygienists, this is a well run, punctual office. I always bring a book to read while I'm waiting, but I never get to read more than a page or two.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr keshen is a fantastic dentist... Does great work and cares for his patients! He is always on time and his staff is great too! I have had extensive work done and he always make sure I'm comfortable. My name is Cristina :)

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Very effecient and helpful..have used him twice in past

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007