Ratings for Dr. Jeff Bury

Dr. Bury is an excellent surgeon and very professional. He is caring, knowledgeable and goes above and beyond. Thank you Dr. Bury for everything you have done for my son.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Bury has done my Shoulder surgery . He is awesome . Always answers any questions one might have Dr Bury is a very caring person in all aspects I would highly recommend him Thank you Dr Bury for putting me back together again . I no longer have pain .

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I had several injuries to my shoulder and required extensive repair to my shoulder. Massive tears was his description. He is very competent and will insure your questions are satisfied. GNH physio team is outstanding. Pre care was great. Could use more staff to counsel, suggest tricks on how to manage/get by with restricted mobility, for patients mental health and frustrations, as well as to not mess up all that wonderful careful surgery that Dr. B performed. All in all, I am pain free daily, am able to sleep and have range of motion without pain. The strength will come with patience and healing by 18-24 months. That's my job. Thanks!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I had two surgeries By Dr Bury over the past 8 years. One for a pinning of a badly broken wrist, and the most recent one (Feb 2016) for a ruptured distal bicep tendon repair (endobutton). He is very efficient and has a great team around him. His work is top notch and he answered all my questions to the fullest. I really appreciated the nurses and staff on his team. The resident ortho surgeons were also really good in pre- and post-surgery discussions.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Had 5 different issues with my shoulder and he fixed everything! In less than a year I was back at work. He is kind, very knowledgeable, and I believe goes above & beyond. The physio was tough but if you keep at it, you heal up really well. It is up to the patient to do the work after the surgeon does his job. He is a great surgeon & we are very lucky to have him in our city! Thanks Dr. Bury

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I am very impressed with Dr. Bury and his suggestions on getting my shoulder to heal !!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Bury- excellent precise surgeon with good outcomes and delightful bedside manner. I saw him at the Uof A hospital so the staff didn't do him justice, but he is the main event.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Bury is an amazing surgeon. Had a car accident and was damage on my shoulder. He did surgery to correct the problem. Wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Great doctor, could not have asked for a better one

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Very happy with Dr. Bury and his staff. Fell on Ice and broke wrist and damaged shoulder. Found out I needed surgery, never had surgery before. Went well and had no issues. Was very informative on what was happening and what was needed. And the follow through was good with both him and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015