Ratings for Dr. Jeff Bury

Had lots of issues with shoulder. Had surgery and was back to work 4 weeks later. He is a fabulous Dr.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I suffered a severe shoulder injury. Dr Bury performed intricate surgery, repairing the rotator cuff muscles as well as my shredded bicep ligaments and tendons. Dr Bury is personable, very knowledgeable and a humble professional who definitely goes above and beyond. His support staff were awesome!! THANK YOU DR BURY for the fabulous job. You truly are a gift from God!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Great surgeon, great bedside manor, staff also very good.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Fantastic surgeon. Excellent bedside manor. Very caring, explains procedures, and exceptional follow up.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Recently had arthroscopic surgery, great are given all around thank you Dr. Bury

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Bury is an excellent surgeon and very professional. He is caring, knowledgeable and goes above and beyond. Thank you Dr. Bury for everything you have done for my son.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Bury has done my Shoulder surgery . He is awesome . Always answers any questions one might have Dr Bury is a very caring person in all aspects I would highly recommend him Thank you Dr Bury for putting me back together again . I no longer have pain .

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I had several injuries to my shoulder and required extensive repair to my shoulder. Massive tears was his description. He is very competent and will insure your questions are satisfied. GNH physio team is outstanding. Pre care was great. Could use more staff to counsel, suggest tricks on how to manage/get by with restricted mobility, for patients mental health and frustrations, as well as to not mess up all that wonderful careful surgery that Dr. B performed. All in all, I am pain free daily, am able to sleep and have range of motion without pain. The strength will come with patience and healing by 18-24 months. That's my job. Thanks!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I had two surgeries By Dr Bury over the past 8 years. One for a pinning of a badly broken wrist, and the most recent one (Feb 2016) for a ruptured distal bicep tendon repair (endobutton). He is very efficient and has a great team around him. His work is top notch and he answered all my questions to the fullest. I really appreciated the nurses and staff on his team. The resident ortho surgeons were also really good in pre- and post-surgery discussions.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Had 5 different issues with my shoulder and he fixed everything! In less than a year I was back at work. He is kind, very knowledgeable, and I believe goes above & beyond. The physio was tough but if you keep at it, you heal up really well. It is up to the patient to do the work after the surgeon does his job. He is a great surgeon & we are very lucky to have him in our city! Thanks Dr. Bury

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016