Ratings for Dr. David Edwards

I was recommended to see Dr.Wilkes and instead I was sent to Dr.Edwards. I had broken my nose in an accident and after waiting weeks to get in he saw me for a total of 2 minutes. He told me that it was broken but to leave it after moving it around roughly. I woke up the next day with a bump that wasn’t there until he touched it. Still unable to breath I ended up going to emergency and they took me I needed a septoplasty and a rhinoplasty but since it had been delayed so long I would have to wait. Now I still can’t breath and I have bumps both on the outside and the inside of my nose. I’m very disappointed I couldn’t see Dr.Wilkes over Dr.Edwards. He wasn’t compassionate and made me feel dumb for getting it assessed.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I had a breast augmentation done ten years ago in the USA, dr Edwards gave me my second augmentation and I’m thrilled. He was apprehensive to take me to 600 cc from my original 350 cc but at the sugery day he agreed to go with the size I wanted. I healed perfectly with only 2 days of discomfort. The size fits great with my frame and I was back to gym and activity within the 6 week time period. I’m very happy with his work and my results

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Edwards. He and his staff were great. Surgery and recovery went smoothly. I am very happy with the results!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I had a breast reduction when I was only 18 by an Dr. Bissle at the Royal Alec, the result was horrible !!!! I had really bad scarring he actually left a piece of nipple. I lived with this result for many years had 3 children. When I was 38 I made the decision to see a plastic surgeon I went to DR. Edwards. We made the decision to have implants put in as my original surgery he took off way to much breast tissue. I had the implants put in and he did some scar revision as well as remove the piece of Nipple. I told him I wanted a natural look. I am now 50 and my implants are still in place and I am very happy with the results . I have also had lower eye surgery by him and am also happy with that. I am booked in to see him in April as I want to have my upper eyelids done. i am very happy with his work.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I have 4 surgeries by dr Edwards over the last 20 years and every procedure he has been wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Edwards did my breast reduction in 1996. They still look great 21 years later. Best decision. So glad I made it!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I saw Dr Edwards for breast augmentation. He was informative and realistic. The surgery went well and I'm very happy with the result.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Had liposuction of the inner & outer thighs with this Doctor in Dec of 2015 ,my inner thighs look better before then after the liposuction,they look uneven & lumpy. The outer thighs don't look like he did any liposuction at all there is no difference in the before & after pictures that I took.When I went for my 6 months follow up & told him I was unhappy with results his reply was "sometimes that is just the way liposuction turns out".I have had a revision with another plastic surgeon in Edmonton.I would not recommend this doctor for Liposuction.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I had the surgery done last November 2016 and I am not happy with the results. I got the full tummy tuck and my lower area is great... But he did nothing with the upper area and I look square I paid extra for lypo on my hips and it doesn't look like I had any done. Its super frustrating. Plus the scar is very thick around my belly button embarrassed worse than before to wear a bikini cause my belly button looks awful. Plus he promised the scar would be below my panty line and its way above the panty line in the mid section. Not happy with the way the surgery went. I saved up for 2 years for the 10,500 to do this. And my body hasn't changed at all other than I have a big scar now and he fixed the area where my c-section was. :( Pretty sad to be honest. I don't like what I look like naked anymore at all. I look better in clothes cause I don't look like I'm pregnant all the time now. but the top half of my tummy still kinda goes over top cause no fat removal from the top part was done. When we discussed it he said it would all be removed. It didn't work out :( The way I was hoping.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Edwards and his staff we exceptional. They were all extremely knowledgeable, professional and compassionate. I had a c section 27 years ago and suffered complications and a lot of pain. Dr. Edwards put my fears regarding surgery at ease and my recovery and pain management was a much better experience. I was absolutely thrilled with my results and they exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017