Ratings for Dr. David Edwards

Dr. Edwards did my breast reduction in 1996. They still look great 21 years later. Best decision. So glad I made it!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I saw Dr Edwards for breast augmentation. He was informative and realistic. The surgery went well and I'm very happy with the result.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Had liposuction of the inner & outer thighs with this Doctor in Dec of 2015 ,my inner thighs look better before then after the liposuction,they look uneven & lumpy. The outer thighs don't look like he did any liposuction at all there is no difference in the before & after pictures that I took.When I went for my 6 months follow up & told him I was unhappy with results his reply was "sometimes that is just the way liposuction turns out".I have had a revision with another plastic surgeon in Edmonton.I would not recommend this doctor for Liposuction.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I had the surgery done last November 2016 and I am not happy with the results. I got the full tummy tuck and my lower area is great... But he did nothing with the upper area and I look square I paid extra for lypo on my hips and it doesn't look like I had any done. Its super frustrating. Plus the scar is very thick around my belly button embarrassed worse than before to wear a bikini cause my belly button looks awful. Plus he promised the scar would be below my panty line and its way above the panty line in the mid section. Not happy with the way the surgery went. I saved up for 2 years for the 10,500 to do this. And my body hasn't changed at all other than I have a big scar now and he fixed the area where my c-section was. :( Pretty sad to be honest. I don't like what I look like naked anymore at all. I look better in clothes cause I don't look like I'm pregnant all the time now. but the top half of my tummy still kinda goes over top cause no fat removal from the top part was done. When we discussed it he said it would all be removed. It didn't work out :( The way I was hoping.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Edwards and his staff we exceptional. They were all extremely knowledgeable, professional and compassionate. I had a c section 27 years ago and suffered complications and a lot of pain. Dr. Edwards put my fears regarding surgery at ease and my recovery and pain management was a much better experience. I was absolutely thrilled with my results and they exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Edwards because I have never met him. I am completely baffled by his staff. I called this morning regarding a referral I had from a dermatologist for Dr. Edwards. The receptionist proceeded to tell me that they don't do that procedure in plastics and I should see a dermatologist. I told her I was aware it's not a common procedure, however I was referred by a dermatologist whose office had arranged an appontment for me. She was completely rude and kept dismissing what I was trying to say-- literally shouting "we don't do that procedure here" over the phone. As a healthcare professional myself, I am horrified at this service. I'm sure Dr . Edwards himself is nice-- but his staff is another story.

Submitted January 25, 2017

Very positive experience. Very personable and knowledgeable. Great results.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I had a breast augmentation and abdominoplasty on August 2, 2016. I was very nervous before the surgery, but Dr. Edwards and his staff both help me feel better. Every time I called with questions they took the time to make me feel better. Even the day of the surgery Dr. Edwards made me feel that he was going to take good care of me. After the surgery the staff was wonderful making sure I was ok and the person taking take of me was well informed. I never felt rushed or that I was being a bother. Since my surgery I have called to ask questions and gone in for check ups. All is going well. It has only been 12 days so I don't know what the final results will look like yet. My breasts look great, but still swollen and a bit sore. My stomach is flater, but it is hard to judge while I still see the red scar. I did get some sores under the tape on my stomach. As soon as I noticed I went in and had the tape removed. I have been taking care of the sores and they are getting better. They appeared on day 5. I am writing this to anyone who is thinking of getting these surgeries done. I know before my surgery I read as much as I could and people's testimonials helped me. I am in return hoping this will help the next person. Dr. Edwards and his staff were wonderful. They took very good care of me and made sure I had medicine to help with the pain. I am very lucky to be on holidays right now, so I get to rest and heal properly. I can not imagine going back to work yet. Everything looks good so far and I am very happy. I would recommend Dr. Edwards to anyone thinking of getting a surgery. Good luck and I hope this note was helpful to you.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Absoluely Horrible. had an augmentation and agreed on a 38C and came off the surgical table with a 500CC (a double dd cup) however, he did not put in the supports required with large implants. in less that 6 months the implants completely bottomed out and i was in significant pain not to mention they looked blocky and my implants were sitting below the incision line. I went back and he said they looked fine but would do a revision if i wanted. I had gotten two consultations from other drs and internal supports were recommended. Dr. edwards refused. due to pain and the horrible way the breasts looked, i went to an out of province dr. during surgery it was found that the implants (less than a year old) were ruptured and silicone was floating around inside my breasts. To date, i have never even heard back from dr edwards as to a revision date and he refused to refund any of my money. The cost of the initial augmentation was about 10,000 and the revision was complex costing me 23,000 which put an extreme strain on my families finances. The revision was a success and i now have beautiful looking breasts. I would not recommend this dr at all.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Edwards is absolutely amazing at what he does. He took my G-cup breasts to a perky and natural looking C-cup. He listened to me, answered my questions, and made me feel 100% comfortable going into surgery. I'm a Registered Nurse, and can honestly say I've never met a surgeon as who is as humble, helpful, and caring as Dr. Edwards. This surgery has improved my life so much, and I can not thank him and his team enough for their outstanding work. If I had known the whole process was so easy and organized, I would have done in much sooner. Thank you Dr. Edwards! You helped me more than you'll ever know!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016