Ratings for Dr. David Edwards

I had breast augmentation 5 years ago and love the results. He knew exactly the right type of implant to put I. To achieve a natural looking result, and he refused to put implants in that we're too big for my body frame (I am happy he did this, they look great now and any bigger would have looked weird). Now I am ready to see him again, this time for a tummy tuck. I am done having children and looking forward to having the extra skin removed and getting a flat tummy again. Just hoping the scar is low and not too bad.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Very good at his work I had my surgery February 11th a breast reduction /lift I'm so happy with my results truly :) can't not explain how thankful I am thank you dr.edwards .

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

One word - AMAZING! Dr. Edwards did my bilateral mastopexy and an exchange of saline implants (placed submuscular by a different PS 7 years ago) with smaller silicone implants. His work is amazing! I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Edwards:)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Very happy with my rhinoplasty. Gotta be realistic in your expectations .

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr Edwards did my upper eyelid surgery very recently and I had a great experience! He is a great surgeon! am extremely pleased with my results and his staff are all so helpful and pleasant. He is definetly my first choice for future surgeries. Thank you Dr Edwards I feel like a new person and your work is amazing!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr Edwards did my breast reconstruction after Breast Cancer, and the results were wonderful. He was funny and pleasant and answered all my questions. His front desk staff are often irritable and dis-organized but I wasn't there to see them, so it wasn't a big deal.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I had a wonderful experience. I was able to have all of my questions answered in a respectful manner. All the staff in his office as well as at the hospital were compassionate amd worked hard to ensure my quick and safe recovery.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I had a breast reduction done approximately one year ago and I am very happy with the results. I have little to no scaring and not a single complication throughout my healing process. Dr. Edwards and his staff were excellent; they were knowledgeable, attentive and very accommodating. I would definitely recommend this surgeon!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. David Edwards's Credentials

Sask Health

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation 5 years ago and love the results. He knew exactly the right type of implant to put I. To achieve a natural looking result, and he refu..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very good at his work I had my surgery February 11th a breast reduction /lift I'm so happy with my results truly :) can't not explain how thankful I am thank yo..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One word - AMAZING! Dr. Edwards did my bilateral mastopexy and an exchange of saline implants (placed submuscular by a different PS 7 years ago) with smaller s..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with my rhinoplasty. Gotta be realistic in your expectations ."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Edwards did my upper eyelid surgery very recently and I had a great experience! He is a great surgeon! am extremely pleased with my results and his staff a..."

July 8, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5R 5W9". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 156 St & 87 Ave". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804836400".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Edwards did my breast reconstruction after Breast Cancer, and the results were wonderful. He was funny and pleasant and answered all my questions. His fro..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "May I have a number to reach the office if this doctor please.? Thank you in advance."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience. I was able to have all of my questions answered in a respectful manner. All the staff in his office as well as at the hospital wer..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction done approximately one year ago and I am very happy with the results. I have little to no scaring and not a single complication through..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had breast reduction and Dr Edwards had me at ease the morning of my surgery. Wonderful doctor and staff. Would definitely recommend him."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Tummy tuck with Dr. Edward and I am very happy. He did an amazing job. I didn't have any problem after surgery. Result is awesome! I would highly recommen..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr Edwards did my breast augmentation and I am so completely happy with the results, I got exactly what I had asked for!! his staff was amazing and caring as wa..."

October 3, 2014
  • location removed: Grande Prairie, AB

September 17, 2013
  • combined ratings from Surgeon listing (DID: 82149)

May 3, 2012