Ratings for Dr. David Edwards

I had a breast augmentation and abdominoplasty on August 2, 2016. I was very nervous before the surgery, but Dr. Edwards and his staff both help me feel better. Every time I called with questions they took the time to make me feel better. Even the day of the surgery Dr. Edwards made me feel that he was going to take good care of me. After the surgery the staff was wonderful making sure I was ok and the person taking take of me was well informed. I never felt rushed or that I was being a bother. Since my surgery I have called to ask questions and gone in for check ups. All is going well. It has only been 12 days so I don't know what the final results will look like yet. My breasts look great, but still swollen and a bit sore. My stomach is flater, but it is hard to judge while I still see the red scar. I did get some sores under the tape on my stomach. As soon as I noticed I went in and had the tape removed. I have been taking care of the sores and they are getting better. They appeared on day 5. I am writing this to anyone who is thinking of getting these surgeries done. I know before my surgery I read as much as I could and people's testimonials helped me. I am in return hoping this will help the next person. Dr. Edwards and his staff were wonderful. They took very good care of me and made sure I had medicine to help with the pain. I am very lucky to be on holidays right now, so I get to rest and heal properly. I can not imagine going back to work yet. Everything looks good so far and I am very happy. I would recommend Dr. Edwards to anyone thinking of getting a surgery. Good luck and I hope this note was helpful to you.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Absoluely Horrible. had an augmentation and agreed on a 38C and came off the surgical table with a 500CC (a double dd cup) however, he did not put in the supports required with large implants. in less that 6 months the implants completely bottomed out and i was in significant pain not to mention they looked blocky and my implants were sitting below the incision line. I went back and he said they looked fine but would do a revision if i wanted. I had gotten two consultations from other drs and internal supports were recommended. Dr. edwards refused. due to pain and the horrible way the breasts looked, i went to an out of province dr. during surgery it was found that the implants (less than a year old) were ruptured and silicone was floating around inside my breasts. To date, i have never even heard back from dr edwards as to a revision date and he refused to refund any of my money. The cost of the initial augmentation was about 10,000 and the revision was complex costing me 23,000 which put an extreme strain on my families finances. The revision was a success and i now have beautiful looking breasts. I would not recommend this dr at all.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Edwards is absolutely amazing at what he does. He took my G-cup breasts to a perky and natural looking C-cup. He listened to me, answered my questions, and made me feel 100% comfortable going into surgery. I'm a Registered Nurse, and can honestly say I've never met a surgeon as who is as humble, helpful, and caring as Dr. Edwards. This surgery has improved my life so much, and I can not thank him and his team enough for their outstanding work. If I had known the whole process was so easy and organized, I would have done in much sooner. Thank you Dr. Edwards! You helped me more than you'll ever know!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I had breast augmentation 5 years ago and love the results. He knew exactly the right type of implant to put I. To achieve a natural looking result, and he refused to put implants in that we're too big for my body frame (I am happy he did this, they look great now and any bigger would have looked weird). Now I am ready to see him again, this time for a tummy tuck. I am done having children and looking forward to having the extra skin removed and getting a flat tummy again. Just hoping the scar is low and not too bad.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Very good at his work I had my surgery February 11th a breast reduction /lift I'm so happy with my results truly :) can't not explain how thankful I am thank you dr.edwards .

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

One word - AMAZING! Dr. Edwards did my bilateral mastopexy and an exchange of saline implants (placed submuscular by a different PS 7 years ago) with smaller silicone implants. His work is amazing! I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Edwards:)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Very happy with my rhinoplasty. Gotta be realistic in your expectations .

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr Edwards did my upper eyelid surgery very recently and I had a great experience! He is a great surgeon! am extremely pleased with my results and his staff are all so helpful and pleasant. He is definetly my first choice for future surgeries. Thank you Dr Edwards I feel like a new person and your work is amazing!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr Edwards did my breast reconstruction after Breast Cancer, and the results were wonderful. He was funny and pleasant and answered all my questions. His front desk staff are often irritable and dis-organized but I wasn't there to see them, so it wasn't a big deal.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

May I have a number to reach the office if this doctor please.? Thank you in advance.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015