Ratings for Dr. Harvey Kaplovitch

Dr. Kaplovitch is an amazing family ob/gyne doctor. I've been seeing him seen my family immigrated to Canada 22 years ago. He has helped counsel my husband and I through 2 difficult miscarriages and has delivered my daughter last week. We are truly grateful for such a wonderful, caring family physician.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Amazing Doctor and amazing staff. He's also my regular doctor doctor I've ever had!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I wrote a negative review here but I was muddled about the name, and meant a different doctor entirely, in a different city! I don't think I can correct it, so all I can do for now is apologize for my error. Maybe the administrator can delete my comment. Sorry! I am sure this doctor is excellent based on all the reviews.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr. Kaplovitch is the best doctor I ever had. He is knowledgeable and thorough. He genuinely cares for each and every patient, so he often runs behind in his appointments. For my children's appointments, he often check if I am OK because he can tell I'm stressed and tired. I love his sarcastic sense of humour, which I think where some people may have perceived him as being insensitive. I noticed he is very well respected by his peers and well known in his field. The day he decides to retire, I will be devastated.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr K delivered me, 35 years ago, and has since delivered my two children. He is fantastic, and has been a support person, in hospital, when various specialists were caring for me. I have read the negative reviews, and can understand some of them. Because he is such a great doctor, he was once easily perceived as cocky. As much as I love him, I'll be the first to admit that. However, he has become more and more humble as the years ago by, while remaining extremely knowledgeable. He has been my go to person for much more than standard medical care. He cares. And, that is evident through the care he gives. His appointments ALWAYS run over. Because, he is thorough and he holds his patients accountable for their own care, so if you've avoided that physical for four years, but go in for a cold...you're getting that physical! The best way to avoid long wait times is to ask his extremely helpful and kind receptionists to book you in one of his first appointments. His nurses are fantastic as well. It truly feels like walking into your family home when you enter in the clinic. The decor hadn't changed since 1986, you are expected to show photos of the baby, and you're going to get an earful if you aren't taking care of you! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr. Kaplovitch is kind, caring and takes his time with me regardless of how busy his office may be. He is an incredible doctor

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I can understand the mixed reviews. He is a good doctor but can rub you the wrong way sometimes. He is very caring and compassionate and will ensure you have a safe and healthy delivery. He delivered my first child, and I trusted him entirely. He makes you wait way too long but he's thorough. he can be pissy at times. If u don't mind waiting for about an hour and a half to 2 hrs, then I would recommended him for all the other good he has to offer

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I met Dr. Kaplowitch many years ago and was enamored by hs charismatic personality and caring and so gnetle. He spends time listening to my troubles and is very intuitive and smart. He sent me for counseling which i needed and understood my problems. i miss him very much and thought many times to pay a visit. I hope he is healthy and still in practice. He is one in a million. i have been through many doctors but i honestly say he is a decent man with amazing knowlege. i wish moe people wer like him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. K has been my doctor since 1977. He has delivered me and my siblings, my children,my niece and nephew. He has always provided sound medical advice,support and he genuinely cares about each of his patients. I travel an hour and a half every time and even though I might have to wait another hour. I would not change doctors as long as he is practicing medicine. He is knowledgeable, empathetic, helpful,devoted and dependable. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff is efficient, courteous, pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr Kaplovitch has been my doctor since 1985 I wouldn't trade him for anyone else,yes you do have to wait hours sometimes but the care is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014