You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Henry Leung

Dr. Leung have been my family's doctor for over 20 years. A very knowledgeable and dedicated doctor in Vancouver... Though he may sound loud to his patients but it is worth seeing him. The time waiting isn't great at all. But I still love him as a doctor he will be greatly miss. My granny loves him

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

He's been my dr for 18 yrs and im glad that he is retiring because he is an absolute insult to many competent Drs around. He is always late! Insensitive and dont listen to any of the client's input. He even refused to allocate his clinic to dispense medications to an HIV patient. Pathetic! He even charges $35 for a medical record incrypted in a $1 worthh of disk!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Henry Leung has been my doctor for 35 plus years. He was present at the birth of my two children and remains their Dr today. Dr Leung is an excellent, knowledgeable and dedicated Dr. He will not hesitate to refer you to the best specialist there is, if so needed. He has never prescribed the wrong medication. The only downside, is the wait times - although, he can be excused because of the time he takes to speak with you, listens to you and not rush your appointment. I don't believe there is a Dr out there, who would give you the same courtesy, especially with the shortage of GPs today. We will miss him greatly when he retires.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr H Leung has been my doctor for over 35 years and when I got married, he also became my husbands' doctor. I have had to, on occasions visit other doctors at medical clinics closer to home, but none compares to Dr Leung. The wait times at other medical clinics are not any better than the wait times at Dr Leung's office. Well, slightly less but of no significance. We have noted that the reason why the wait times are longer at his office is because he does not rush the patient out of there. Plus, he may get to the office late because he also takes the time to visit his patients at the hospital before heading to the office and that's what I most admire. Dr H Leung is an excellent, knowledgeable and dedicated doctor. For all the years we have seen him, he has never prescribed the wrong medication and if he didn't know, he will recommend a specialist. He may appear insensitive and not listen, but he does! We will miss him when he retires.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Worst doctor ever, very rude and uncaring. Saw him ever since I was a kid to adulthood and switch to to much better doctor who actully cares and is knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

DR. LEUNG is a very good doctor, all of my family visit him for more than 25 years. He is very knowledgeable and precise in prescription. there is one of my example: my stomach was not feeling well for a long time, he gave me a prescription for 5 days, the result was great in exactly 5 days, and have no further trouble. The waiting time is worth, we all want a prescription to the point, not just asked you to take Tylenol and rest for 5 days by some doctor. One of the reasons of a long waiting time is many patients requiring his excellent services, of course the waiting time is long. On top of this, bc government seems have the limit of 40 patients, if he exceed this figure, then he will get nothing, if it is the true, then he also get a merit of respect for caring the patient who require him. I require him, I respect him.

Submitted September 20, 2015

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Leung is impatient and uncaring. Terrible bedside manner. Misdiagnosed my father's cancer with shingles. Did not connect the all obvious signs that my father was extremely sick. I took him to the hospital several times. They did xrays that finally revealed that he had stage 4 cancer. He died 3 weeks later. This has caused my immediate family and all his brothers, sisters, cousins tremendous emotional stress. Leung does not care for his patients. The wait times are anywhere from 1 to several hours, only for him to give you an quick diagnosis off the off the top of his head and hurried out. I would rather go to a walk in clinic than to deal with this guy ever again. Notice I never referred to him as Dr. This guy is a charlatan. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Leung for 30+ years. Have found him very knowledgeable. Excellent doctor and excellent office staff. It's worth the 2 hour waiting time.

Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr. Henry Leung's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Leung have been my family's doctor for over 20 years. A very knowledgeable and dedicated doctor in Vancouver... Though he may sound loud to his patients but..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He's been my dr for 18 yrs and im glad that he is retiring because he is an absolute insult to many competent Drs around. He is always late! Insensitive and don..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Henry Leung has been my doctor for 35 plus years. He was present at the birth of my two children and remains their Dr today. Dr Leung is an excellent, kn..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr H Leung has been my doctor for over 35 years and when I got married, he also became my husbands' doctor. I have had to, on occasions visit other doctors at ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever, very rude and uncaring. Saw him ever since I was a kid to adulthood and switch to to much better doctor who actully cares and is knowledgeab..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "had his for a family doctor for the longest time. just dont like the waiting time. and also doesnt like him where he doenst listen to his patients."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "DR. LEUNG is a very good doctor, all of my family visit him for more than 25 years. He is very knowledgeable and precise in prescription. there is one of my ex..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Leung is not punctual and we always have to wait over 2 hours for him. In additoo"

July 27, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.ohsu.edu/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97239". Address has been updated from "None" to "3181 Southwest Sam Jackson Park Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15034948311".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Leung is impatient and uncaring. Terrible bedside manner. Misdiagnosed my father's cancer with shingles. Did not connect the all obvious signs that my father ..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Leung for 30+ years. Have found him very knowledgeable. Excellent doctor and excellent office staff. It's worth the 2 hour wait..."

November 1, 2014