Ratings for Dr. Sandra L. Mcintosh

I miss Dr Mac. My friend told me about how great she was way back in the early 90s. She was in the rexdale mall then. Afterwards dr MAC moved to royal york. She was very kind and calm. Very reassuring. Diane always helped fit us in. I'm sad that she moved away to Bruce County a few years ago. She is missed. She brought calm to my anxious personality. Thank you Dr Mac.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

DIANE (RECEPTIONIST)IS VERY NICE-I THINK DR MAC MAY HAVE HER OWN PROBLEMS-WHILE ONE OF HER PATIENTS WAS IN ETOBICOKE GENERAL-DR MAC DID NOT HAVE THE DECENCY TO DROP BY THE ROOM / CALL ANY FAMILY MEMBERS / N O T H I N G --- WE DIVORCED HER - DUE TO HER LACK OF CONCERN FOR THE PATIENT.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. McIntosh has been my doctor for years. She has always been very professional and knowledgeable with me. I recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Nice friendly doctor. Doesn't refer to specialists until your situation is very serious. Have to wait 2-3 weeks to get an appointment with her. You don't wait long in her office for your turn though.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

MY CHILDREN AND I WENT TO DR MCTINTOSH FOR SEVERAL YEARS. I FOUND HER TO HAVE TO BE CONDESCENDING AND ABRUPT. SHE ALSO HAS NO REPORE WITH CHILDREN. WE FINALLY LEFT HER PRACTICE AFTER HAVING A FEW ENCOUNTERS WITH HER WHICH LEFT ME IN TEARS. NO DOCTOR SHOULD MAKE YOU CRY. WE ARE NOW WITH A WONDERFUL, CARING AND EXTREMELY COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR. DR. MCINTOSH COULD LEARN ALOT FROM HIM!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. McIntosh has been my doctor for nearly 30 years and I would NEVER consider anyone else to care for me and my family. She is simply one of the best medical practioners around! She is always professional; sincerely concerned; actively listens and never takes things (symptoms) for granted. If it needs further exploring, it gets done. She's a wealth of information and freely shares resources for additional inforamtion. Even after moving to Mississauga/Oakville a few years ago, we wouldn't think of changing to someone else and we keep coming back to her. Similarly, I have only the best to say about Diane... a real gem! Thank you to both of you for the exceptional service over the years. As for the time away, there are times in one's life when we simply must put our needs first. Considering nearly 30 years of service, never once has Dr. McIntosh not been available to us. She's VERY DEDICATED to her patients... like nothing I've seen or heard of elsewhere. She cares!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I've been going to this doctor 23 years. I love her and I love Diane, the receptionist. They are both easy to talk to...like talking to one of my girlfriends. When I have 'girly' problems, they understand.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Mcintosh for over 10 years and have nothing but good things to say about her. She’s friendly, punctual, understanding and I have never felt rushed at all. Diane at reception is also fantastic. I moved out of Etobicoke years ago but wouldn’t dare change doctor’s, I feel very lucky to have Dr.Mcintosh as my family physician. To the person who thinks the doctor’s once month vacation was ‘unacceptable’, get over yourself. Doctors have every right to take vacation, personal time etc. Your sense of entitlement is ridiculous, do you expect doctors to be on call for you and your family? We are fortunate enough to live in a country & city where there are emergency rooms and walk in clinics readily available should you need medical attention immediately.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Dr. McIntosh sucks. I have been with her my entire life and have now finally moved on. Her answer to everthing is that I'm too young for any type of sickness. Funny how my new doctor just diagnosed me with severe hyperactive thyroid. She gave me Paxil during my pregnancy for anxiety and after research came out that it causes fetal damage. When I brought this up to her she said, well your son is normal right? I'm sorry, she should not be a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

I have had Dr. McIntosh as my family doctor for over 18 years, she is caring and does take the time to listen to your issues. I feel that she knows her stuff and I do hope she is my doctor for many more years to come. Diane is wonderful also!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009