Ratings for Dr. Vatche Kerametlian

Dr. Kerametlian has been our family doctor for at least 30 years. He is caring, knowledgeable friendly. The same goes for his wife Doris.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttty

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr Kerametlian treats his patients like he does his family members! A Dr who is truly passionate about his career. He has been our family doctor for over 15 years and we trust him fully. Doris is the icing on the cake in this office!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I have a difficult time finding a G.P. after my previous one switched fields. Dr Kerametlian is hands down the best doctor I have ever been to. He truly cares about people and is the most kind and compassionate person. He also treats all his patients as though they are celebrities. I have had many difficult health issues and he has never hesitated to send me to a specialist or for testing. He is not arrogant and takes time to explain your health to you if you have any questions. It will be a sad day if he retires.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I must say his absolutely outstanding human being first and then a great Dr. I have been seeing him past 18 years and commute all the way from Mississauga to see him. He is very professional GP Doctor and never hesitate to send you to proper specialist and most all he does listen to his patients and concerns on so many occasion I have questioned him about some treatments as being a humble Dr. would point to my misconceptions , misinformation's and most of all if I did ask for some test etc he would do it as long as I had legitimate reasons. He has not only my family Dr. but also like a family member.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Vache Kerametian is the very best doctor in GTA!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Very thoughtful doctor. I have been seeing Dr. Kerametlian since I was 4 years old and am now 35. Dr. Kerametlian treats his patients as though they were his very own family. Kind, knowledgeable, thoughtful are words that come to mind. I commute from Milton to see him when necessary. It is difficult to find good family physicians and I feel blessed to have him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Wow, are you all talking about the same doctor I went to see? The service is very, VERY basic. He has the capacity to weigh you, and listen to your heart beat. He flat out said he didn't know anything about a concern I brought up. And his shoddy knowledge nearly cost a family member their life. Thankfully the problem was properly diagnosed at a hospital. His high rating makes me question the soundness of RateMDs ratings.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Highly sophisticated person with more than a life experience; always there for his patients and willing to go an extra mile to help every single person. Offering “open-door” policy to people who really need his attention. Thanks a million for making this world a better place, Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Kerametlian is an amazing doctor. He deeply cares about his patients and does everything within his abilities to help them. The staff there is also very caring and helpful. Thank you Dr. Kerametlian!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012