Ratings for Dr. Barbara A. Hrach

Dr. Hrach has been my primary care physician for well over a decade, and I couldn't be more satisfied with her care. She is involved and knowledgeable about my health and the current science related to my health issues. She seems genuinely glad that I'm interested in knowing all I can about my health status, and she takes the time to discuss new options and breakthroughs with me during our visits. When I am sick, I'm able to get in to see her *the same day I call.* She has even made house calls! She is also available via email for less urgent questions, and answers quickly and thoroughly. I don't feel like "just another nameless" patient with Dr. Hrach. I'm grateful to have found such a skilled, knowledgeable, and caring physician.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I consider Barbara Hrach to be and excellent physician. My experiences with her and her staff have been nothing but the best.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Barbara A. Hrach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

AHC