Ratings for Dr. Chris Chkipov

Don't know what it is like to be a walk-in, but as a family doctor he rates very high and his staff though under pressure with so many walk-in has always been courteous to me.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

great doctor. Friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Excellent doctor who is is practical and caring and I feel lucky he his my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Great doctor. He does take the time to listen and is very thorough with his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I agree. His staff are rude and incompetent. He lacks any sort of leadership or accountability for his staff or his own actions. He seems to be nothing more then a money grabbing ****. Only 1 issue- and damm u if u need urgent help or a phone call - he cant bill as much for that so he does not do it. U are treated like a pathetic small sick person by his staff just for walking in - especially that old ****. In my first hand opinion, he is a sub par Dr. who is only interested in walk-in clinic fees and not the patients that come to see him - why else would he be so blind to his staff's own behavior?

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I like dr Chkipov and his wife, unfortunatelly the secretary(the older lady lucks any professionalism, the younger MOAs are exellent

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

left him because he made serious error in perscription refill

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

The Doctor will listen to my problems and will refer me to a good specialst in the correct field needed.I have had Dr. Chkiopv for the last two years and find himm very thorough.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

I have never had any problems with Dr Chkipov, I think he is great!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I am in complete agreement with the comments regarding the condescending front office attitude coming from the elderly receptionist. I am also in agreement with the comments regarding Dr. Chkipov's lack of leadership as a doctor. I only ever go there to ask him for what I feel I need since he offers initiative. I was once struggling with a symptom and he kept treating it with a prescription and when I suggested we get to the root of the problem by investigating the cause rather than just the symptom, he said "oh yeah, that would be a good idea' ..... are you serious!?!?!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011