Ratings for Dr. Michael McCaffrey

I have been a patient for 20 years. He has always been kind, and taken the time to explain what the problem is. Then what needs to be done to correct it. When I needed surgery he did what he said needed to be done & like magic I could breathe again. What a gift! Personally, I think he's a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

The appt was easy to make, the wait time was short, the exam seemed reasonably thorough, the doctor seemed friendly.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

A Very ridiculous doctor. Does not care about his patients at all. I saw him last year for a nose problem, and I gotta say he treats patients like crap. He rushes you in, does a very marginal check, says you have a so-and so problem that he cannot solve and walks out really fast before you have a chance to ask questions. I mean, in retrospect, it was funny actually how badly he treated me and how quickly he . The whole exam lasted 90 seconds and he was gone, rushing off to the next patient and telling them probably the same thing he told me. Since then I've seen another doctor who has at least tried different ways of alleviating the problem with my nose. Also the wait in the waiting room was extremely long ~40minutes.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Michael McCaffrey's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)