Ratings for Dr. Ricki Shore

ive been with Dr. Shore for at least 15 years and so has my mother and sister and we have always found her great. if you are looking for a buddy though that isnt her. but shes a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have been a patient of hers for over 20 years... and to this day I still don't know why I go to her... she isn't very receptive to my needs and doesn't even make eye contact when she sees me... When getting tests done she does the bare minimum which leads me to have to come back again for further testing... her staff is the same... not very helpful and always left on hold for way more 5 minutes... I avoid going to her as much as I can... and am actively looking for another doctor to take over.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Ive been a patient with Dr Shore since I was a teenager and she has done little to help me during my visits. Oftentimes I'll visit and her only advice is diet and exercise with no specifics to back it up. I find her very cold and uncaring, seemingly disinterested in her work. Recently I went into get my shots done for work and my health card was unexpectedly expired. She refused me care which made me feel like as dollar sign and not a person. On the subject of her staff, during that visit her Secretary demanded I pay foe the visit while picking her nails and holding a side conversation. I don't recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

buy far the worst group of staff ever. 23 mins on hold while hearing reception talking badly about me and my attitude. (some foul language was used) I sat in her office last Thursday for over one hour, never got too see her , I had to go to work. Im a cancer guy, I need to be referred to a surgeon by her. over 2 weeks Im trying to book. Due to the relationship I have formed with the lacked lazy and disrespectful front office staff, I have now been on hold for 23 mins, My appointment for 11/06/2014 has been rebooked for 11/13 2014. which is over 3 weeks from my original appointment I have requested Dr R Shore call me three times , She has yet to do so.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Shore for many years now. Although, she is not very personable, she is an overall good doctor. My only disappointment is that she didn't do more to find out a gynecological problem that could of prepared me later on for the infertilty issue and reason for the physical pain I had endured. Wish she would try to investigate further after the first appointment by sending for tests.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

I am amazed at some of the negative comments listed here about Dr. Shore. I have been a patient with her for 22-years and have found her very knowledgeable,helpful, and courteous. I guess some people like to complain no matter how insignificant the issue.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

I went to her once for an issue. She was very cool, reserved. She reminded me more of a librarian, standoffish. She was a little helpful, but not much. I got the impression she didn't want to be asked questions, once she came to her quick decision.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Be aware of this doctors office,I had booked an appointment to get a physical and I ended up starting my period the night before so I could not make the appointment and cancelled as soon as I woke up but they said they may charge me a cancellation fee.I did not sign anything regarding cancellation fees.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I have been a patient for about 20 years. Dr Shore is usually available for appointments and the wait times have always been reasonable. Her manner is good and to the point. She knows what is going on and orders diagnostic tests or refers you to specialists. The specialists often have long wait times though.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Shore for 12 years. Not once has she ever offered any medical advice or suggestions that solved any of my issues. When I took care of my gallbladder issues myself, she scoffed at me. For my chronic constipation she has only offered "drink more water and have fiber". For my eczema her only solution is cortisone creams...which I never use because they do more harm than good internally.I now see her just once a year for my annual physical. I have no use for doctors outside of their diagnostics.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010