Ratings for Dr. Jaishree Sehgal

She is an amazing Doctor that is kind, caring and very helpful. We are truly lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I finally found a new doc after years of abuse by this woman. To the post below, this site logs your IP address so multiple reviews by the same person are not posted. Dr. Sehgal is reckless and left me in critical need of help but decided I was not worthy of her time. I've been mocked and humiliated. I've been threatened, it's true she will be furious if you use a walk in clinic. I'm not going to wait weeks for her to get back from frequent vacations if I'm seriously ill. I will not be yelled at in the waiting room. I will not put up with her racist remarks (I'm white and she clearly prefers indians) she refuses to send me for tests, ridicules me and mocks me, she has instructed the receptionist to "lose" my file right in front of me! She has openly joked about other patients in my presence. I broke my arm and she called me pathetic. My brother used to also be her patient and has been treated just as bad. She really needs to be fired.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Does she even work anymore? Every time I need an appointment it seems the office is closed for vacation. I have had to use the walk in clinic a few times due to her being out of the office and then I'm yelled at and threatened for doing so. Well, what am I supposed to do when my own doctor fails to provide care? I'm not going to let illness get out of hand because she can't be bothered to do her job.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I wish I could rate zero stars, Dr. Sehgal doesn't deserve even one star. She made my life a misery. I'm still trying to claw my way back and will never be in the fine health I saw in before she came along. Like many reviewers here I too have suffered permanent damage thanks to Dr. Sehgal's ignorance. It's very difficult to get her to listen and if you question her, look out! You'll be in for the lecture of a lifetime. I've been told "how dare you question my opinion, if you don't like it you can leave, I don't care". So that is exactly what I did.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Don't agree with any recent comments posted... They actually all sound as if they are written by the same individual. I have had nothing but great patient care from Dr. Sehgal and Ana. I have not met another physician who cares so much for her patients. Would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Submitted April 20, 2015

This is one of the worst doctors I have seen in this entire region. All the positive reviews must be paid for. This doctor has no feelings at all. My wife was a former patient of hers and a few times she had gone into the hospital complaining of major headaches and migraines. The doctor ran no tests at all and told my wife it was all in her head, she should suck it up and deal with it. She also does not record all the visits or prescriptions that she gives to her patients. Stay well away from this doctor and avoid her or you may end up worse health than when you started.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I have dealt with Dr Sehgal for years and am in complete disagreement with her recent reviews. She's an amazing physician, polite and thorough. She always fits us in whenever it's needed, she makes sure to follow up if needed and doesn't over treat if it's not necessary. Overall we are extremely happy with her and her secretary Ana!

Submitted October 27, 2014

I saw Dr. Sehgal today for the third time in nearly three weeks. Every appointment took multiple attempts. The office is frequently closed. At each visit she blew me off. My symptoms of coughing, wheezing, body pain, fatigue, sore throat, headaches, fevers, nausea and vomiting were ignored and I was told it just needs to "run its course". It's been almost THREE WEEKS!!! Frustrated and angry I went to a walk in clinic, regardless of her "policy" of no walk in clinics allowed. There I was seen immediately and diagnosed with nearly pneumonia!! The doctor wrote me prescriptions and told me if I let this go a few more days I would be hospitalized. Thanks a lot Dr. Sehgal, your lack of medical care or knowledge nearly put me in the ICU. I will not be returning to your office! The clinic is more reliable and they treated me like a human being rather than a waste of time. You are FIRED!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Excellent doctor. Approachable, always listens and she goes out her way to make sure you are taken care of. She is very thorough and always follows up with me. Ana is also great, always so pleasant and goes above and beyond to help.

Submitted September 23, 2014

Not sure what's up with the negative reviews of late. I have been a patient of Dr. Sehgal's for over 5 years and have never had a bad experience. She is always very accommodating, attentive, polite and takes the time to talk to us about our issue. When we take our little one in for shots, she examines and observes him to make sure he's doing fine and asks about his milestones, etc. Anna does a great job of juggling multiple things at once and still remembering small details. Yes, every once in a while we wait a few minutes longer than usual or it's hard getting through on the phone but that happens elsewhere too ...

Submitted September 2, 2014