Ratings for Dr. Jaishree Sehgal

This "doctor" and her sorry excuse of an assistant make me sick. I have been verbally abused in front of other patients. I've been called a liar and lectured for using walk in clinics when she was on vacation for WEEKS or plain refused to see me stating I'm not "sick enough". She's reckless and disgustingly rude. Her office smells terrible and has clutter everywhere. I'd rather go to the vet.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Complete waste of time and a pathetic, arrogant doctor. I'm looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

This doctor never in office. Always busy on holiday. When see her is mean and upset me. Do not care about me. Do not want me well. Only want easy patent. I need new doctor. This one bad. Do not go!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I absolutely despise this doctor. I'm not surprised by all the bad reviews here. Everything they state I can testify are true. She needs to have her license taken away. I have never met a ruder person in my life. She has a huge god complex and treats me like a moron, that is when I see her, which is rare. The office is always closed. She only cares about herself and travel. I have tried on every single occasion to be kind and friendly towards her and am always treated with snide comments and inappropriate questions. Funny that another patient comments on the smell. The office is disgusting!! Cluttered, smells terrible,no privacy at all. I would rather be treated by my dogs vet than her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I'm shocked she is allowed to have a medical license! I was repremanded for having to go to the ER. She told me I should "suck it up" and wait to see her. I needed emergency surgery!!! If she had listened to me in the first place I wouldn't have ended up in the ER at deaths door. She then told me not to come back until I lose 15 pounds. I'm already 140lbs! Apparently anorexic is the way to be in her books. The office is a mess, smells awful, patient files are easily viewed by all in the waiting room. She prefers patients of Indian race. I am never going back!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

This woman needs to retire. She isn't helpful nor does she care about her patients feelings or modesty. She flung the door open which is in full view of the waiting room while I was naked on the exam table with only a small paper sheet. Her pelvic exams are painful and rough. She's rude and acts like I'm a complete moron when I ask questions.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Does she even work anymore? Every time I need an appointment it seems the office is closed for vacation. I have had to use the walk in clinic a few times due to her being out of the office and then I'm yelled at and threatened for doing so. Well, what am I supposed to do when my own doctor fails to provide care? I'm not going to let illness get out of hand because she can't be bothered to do her job.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

This abomination of a doctor deserves zero stars. I have never been treated so poorly in my life. Dr. Sehgal makes me feel like a complete waste of time. I'm always rushed out the door. My questions are never answered and she favours patients of Indian culture. The public should also know that she has been investigated by the College of Physicans and Surgeons.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

RUDE AND VERBALLY ABUSIVE! I have never been treated withnsuch disrespect in my life. Dr. Sehgal should be ashamed of herself and her medical license taken away. It is not ok to yell at a patient in front of a full waiting room. It is not ok to call a patient names and use derogatory terms. Unprofessional and cruel.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

TERRIBLE DOCTOR!!! for years my concerns were brushed aside and she always acted uninterested in what I had to say. Rarely did she take any notes, send me for tests or follow ups. Her arrogance is shocking. Never see this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015