You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jaishree Sehgal

Complete waste of time and a pathetic, arrogant doctor. I'm looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

This doctor never in office. Always busy on holiday. When see her is mean and upset me. Do not care about me. Do not want me well. Only want easy patent. I need new doctor. This one bad. Do not go!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I absolutely despise this doctor. I'm not surprised by all the bad reviews here. Everything they state I can testify are true. She needs to have her license taken away. I have never met a ruder person in my life. She has a huge god complex and treats me like a moron, that is when I see her, which is rare. The office is always closed. She only cares about herself and travel. I have tried on every single occasion to be kind and friendly towards her and am always treated with snide comments and inappropriate questions. Funny that another patient comments on the smell. The office is disgusting!! Cluttered, smells terrible,no privacy at all. I would rather be treated by my dogs vet than her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I'm shocked she is allowed to have a medical license! I was repremanded for having to go to the ER. She told me I should "suck it up" and wait to see her. I needed emergency surgery!!! If she had listened to me in the first place I wouldn't have ended up in the ER at deaths door. She then told me not to come back until I lose 15 pounds. I'm already 140lbs! Apparently anorexic is the way to be in her books. The office is a mess, smells awful, patient files are easily viewed by all in the waiting room. She prefers patients of Indian race. I am never going back!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

This woman needs to retire. She isn't helpful nor does she care about her patients feelings or modesty. She flung the door open which is in full view of the waiting room while I was naked on the exam table with only a small paper sheet. Her pelvic exams are painful and rough. She's rude and acts like I'm a complete moron when I ask questions.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Does she even work anymore? Every time I need an appointment it seems the office is closed for vacation. I have had to use the walk in clinic a few times due to her being out of the office and then I'm yelled at and threatened for doing so. Well, what am I supposed to do when my own doctor fails to provide care? I'm not going to let illness get out of hand because she can't be bothered to do her job.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

This abomination of a doctor deserves zero stars. I have never been treated so poorly in my life. Dr. Sehgal makes me feel like a complete waste of time. I'm always rushed out the door. My questions are never answered and she favours patients of Indian culture. The public should also know that she has been investigated by the College of Physicans and Surgeons.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

RUDE AND VERBALLY ABUSIVE! I have never been treated withnsuch disrespect in my life. Dr. Sehgal should be ashamed of herself and her medical license taken away. It is not ok to yell at a patient in front of a full waiting room. It is not ok to call a patient names and use derogatory terms. Unprofessional and cruel.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

TERRIBLE DOCTOR!!! for years my concerns were brushed aside and she always acted uninterested in what I had to say. Rarely did she take any notes, send me for tests or follow ups. Her arrogance is shocking. Never see this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I wish I could rate zero stars, Dr. Sehgal doesn't deserve even one star. She made my life a misery. I'm still trying to claw my way back and will never be in the fine health I saw in before she came along. Like many reviewers here I too have suffered permanent damage thanks to Dr. Sehgal's ignorance. It's very difficult to get her to listen and if you question her, look out! You'll be in for the lecture of a lifetime. I've been told "how dare you question my opinion, if you don't like it you can leave, I don't care". So that is exactly what I did.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Jaishree Sehgal's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Complete waste of time and a pathetic, arrogant doctor. I'm looking elsewhere. "

March 30, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor never in office. Always busy on holiday. When see her is mean and upset me. Do not care about me. Do not want me well. Only want easy patent. I need..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely despise this doctor. I'm not surprised by all the bad reviews here. Everything they state I can testify are true. She needs to have her license tak..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'm shocked she is allowed to have a medical license! I was repremanded for having to go to the ER. She told me I should "suck it up" and wait to see her. I ne..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This woman needs to retire. She isn't helpful nor does she care about her patients feelings or modesty. She flung the door open which is in full view of the wai..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Does she even work anymore? Every time I need an appointment it seems the office is closed for vacation. I have had to use the walk in clinic a few times due to..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This abomination of a doctor deserves zero stars. I have never been treated so poorly in my life. Dr. Sehgal makes me feel like a complete waste of time. I'm al..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "RUDE AND VERBALLY ABUSIVE! I have never been treated withnsuch disrespect in my life. Dr. Sehgal should be ashamed of herself and her medical license taken away..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "TERRIBLE DOCTOR!!! for years my concerns were brushed aside and she always acted uninterested in what I had to say. Rarely did she take any notes, send me for t..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I wish I could rate zero stars, Dr. Sehgal doesn't deserve even one star. She made my life a misery. I'm still trying to claw my way back and will never be in t..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I recently left Dr. Sehgal after gross negligence. I don't at all agree with the "positive" reviews here. If anything, they're written by the same individual no..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Don't agree with any recent comments posted... They actually all sound as if they are written by the same individual. I have had nothing but great patient care..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I agree that the positive reviews must be fake. Dr. Sehgal is a pathetic waste for a doctor. Like the post below me, she did not document all office visits or m..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is one of the worst doctors I have seen in this entire region. All the positive reviews must be paid for. This doctor has no feelings at all. My wife wa..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sehgal is a sorry excuse for a doctor! She has been nothing but rude and condescending towards me. Always accusing, never listening. Her receptionist is sca..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All the negative ratings do not surprise me at all. I'm shocked to see there are positive reviews! Dr. Sehgal is a terrible doctor, the day she retires will be ..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have dealt with Dr Sehgal for years and am in complete disagreement with her recent reviews. She's an amazing physician, polite and thorough. She always fit..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Run, don't walk, as fast as you can away from this sorry excuse of a doctor. All the negative reviews here I agree with completely. Dr. Sehgal is the worst doct..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Sehgal today for the third time in nearly three weeks. Every appointment took multiple attempts. The office is frequently closed. At each visit she bl..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "In one word: TERRIBLE. I hope she retires, the sooner, the better. She's not helpful in any way. Loves to argue and make you feel like a complete fool and waste..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Approachable, always listens and she goes out her way to make sure you are taken care of. She is very thorough and always follows up with me...."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I agree with all the negative reviews. I've been a patient for a few years and have watched Dr. Sehgal grow into a bitter rude woman. She has no patience for an..."

September 6, 2014