Ratings for Dr. Jaishree Sehgal

Never be so upset with doctor in all life!! She rude and no caring. Won't see when sick and need to treat. Reception lady lazy, do not like patient or job. Doctor very uneducate. Yell at me to leave.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

This doctor is a joke. Never on time. Terrible bedside manner. Frequently on holiday so seeing her is impossible. Her receptionist is scatterbrained. Dr. Sehgal is very rude with a major attitude problem. Laughed at me when I needed surgery and told me to "suck it up" when I expressed concerns.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Quite possibly the worst doctor in the community. My children and myself are never taken seriously. She's reckless with her decisions and has actually called me a bad mother and a "failure".

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

In all honesty, I am terrified of this doctor which is why I left her. She has made countless mistakes in my health care that have made my situation far worse than it should be. Confronting her about her mistakes will only lead to ridicule and screaming sessions while you sit there and are verbally abused.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

She is the WORST doctor on the face of the earth! I have never been treated with such disrespect in my life.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

She is an amazing Doctor that is kind, caring and very helpful. We are truly lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I finally found a new doc after years of abuse by this woman. To the post below, this site logs your IP address so multiple reviews by the same person are not posted. Dr. Sehgal is reckless and left me in critical need of help but decided I was not worthy of her time. I've been mocked and humiliated. I've been threatened, it's true she will be furious if you use a walk in clinic. I'm not going to wait weeks for her to get back from frequent vacations if I'm seriously ill. I will not be yelled at in the waiting room. I will not put up with her racist remarks (I'm white and she clearly prefers indians) she refuses to send me for tests, ridicules me and mocks me, she has instructed the receptionist to "lose" my file right in front of me! She has openly joked about other patients in my presence. I broke my arm and she called me pathetic. My brother used to also be her patient and has been treated just as bad. She really needs to be fired.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Does she even work anymore? Every time I need an appointment it seems the office is closed for vacation. I have had to use the walk in clinic a few times due to her being out of the office and then I'm yelled at and threatened for doing so. Well, what am I supposed to do when my own doctor fails to provide care? I'm not going to let illness get out of hand because she can't be bothered to do her job.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I wish I could rate zero stars, Dr. Sehgal doesn't deserve even one star. She made my life a misery. I'm still trying to claw my way back and will never be in the fine health I saw in before she came along. Like many reviewers here I too have suffered permanent damage thanks to Dr. Sehgal's ignorance. It's very difficult to get her to listen and if you question her, look out! You'll be in for the lecture of a lifetime. I've been told "how dare you question my opinion, if you don't like it you can leave, I don't care". So that is exactly what I did.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Don't agree with any recent comments posted... They actually all sound as if they are written by the same individual. I have had nothing but great patient care from Dr. Sehgal and Ana. I have not met another physician who cares so much for her patients. Would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Submitted April 20, 2015