Ratings for Dr. Jaishree Sehgal

The most recent positive review is a huge lie! However the poster may be Indian like the doctor. She treats her Indian patients like gold. If you're white you will never be respected or taken seriously.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Wonderful Doctor and Receptionist. It's understandable that you may have to wait a bit for your turn because she doesn't rush through her appts. I feel lucky to have her as my family doctor for over 30 years.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

She doesn't take anything serious. For example if you feel a certain way she will usually insist you are okay.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Sehgal is a complete nightmare!! She's simply obnoxous and egotistical. I'm better off going to a walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Worse dr ever seen Not recommended Never listen

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I no like this doctor. She rude and her receptionist rude to. Never has time to exam patient in right way. Do not allow test, referral or see other doctor. Where to go when she not here? She no allow walk in doctors. Very mean to me.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Seriously, what the heck is wrong with this doctor!? I've never met anyone so horrible in my life. My leg was slammed into the wall of her cramped exam room while she did my Pap smear. She forcibly shoved my legs further apart. She told me she needed more "access" because "you're rather heavy". Really!?!? I'm 5'8" and 130lbs. Apparently I'm a cow in her eyes. Disgusting behaviour!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I agree completely with all the negative reviews. Dr. Sehgal is downright disgusting. The post below me rings so true! Both she and Ana hate anyone who is not Indian. I've seen the favouritism toward her own race and the utter abysmal treatment to every other race. I'm white and she has called me several vulgar slang names. She harasses patients in the waiting room in front of others. She doesn't treat you like a human being. She couldn't care less about your health. She needs to be reported and fired.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

2 words: Horrible Doctor.. Dr and her secretary both hate sick people// hate white people// hate brown people; hate everybody near their office: Stay away from them for your sake and theirs.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Every time I see this doctor I leave feeling filthy and disrespected. Her office is a cluttered mess and stinks horribly of curry. Exam rooms are small, messy, often noticibly dirty and no privacy. You can be seen from the waiting room and often she has left the door ajar while I have been exposed and gets seriously upset when I ask her to respect my privacy and shut the door. Ana is also very rude and treats me like a waste of time. I seriously need to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017