Ratings for Dr. Jaishree Sehgal

Seriously, what the heck is wrong with this doctor!? I've never met anyone so horrible in my life. My leg was slammed into the wall of her cramped exam room while she did my Pap smear. She forcibly shoved my legs further apart. She told me she needed more "access" because "you're rather heavy". Really!?!? I'm 5'8" and 130lbs. Apparently I'm a cow in her eyes. Disgusting behaviour!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I agree completely with all the negative reviews. Dr. Sehgal is downright disgusting. The post below me rings so true! Both she and Ana hate anyone who is not Indian. I've seen the favouritism toward her own race and the utter abysmal treatment to every other race. I'm white and she has called me several vulgar slang names. She harasses patients in the waiting room in front of others. She doesn't treat you like a human being. She couldn't care less about your health. She needs to be reported and fired.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

2 words: Horrible Doctor.. Dr and her secretary both hate sick people// hate white people// hate brown people; hate everybody near their office: Stay away from them for your sake and theirs.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Every time I see this doctor I leave feeling filthy and disrespected. Her office is a cluttered mess and stinks horribly of curry. Exam rooms are small, messy, often noticibly dirty and no privacy. You can be seen from the waiting room and often she has left the door ajar while I have been exposed and gets seriously upset when I ask her to respect my privacy and shut the door. Ana is also very rude and treats me like a waste of time. I seriously need to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I've been with dr Sehgal for over 20 years. When I call Ana she gets me in as soon as possible. Usually that afternoon or the next day. I find dr Sehgal caring and helpful with all my isssues. If she can't help me she will set me up with a doctor that can.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Never be so upset with doctor in all life!! She rude and no caring. Won't see when sick and need to treat. Reception lady lazy, do not like patient or job. Doctor very uneducate. Yell at me to leave.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

This doctor is a joke. Never on time. Terrible bedside manner. Frequently on holiday so seeing her is impossible. Her receptionist is scatterbrained. Dr. Sehgal is very rude with a major attitude problem. Laughed at me when I needed surgery and told me to "suck it up" when I expressed concerns.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Quite possibly the worst doctor in the community. My children and myself are never taken seriously. She's reckless with her decisions and has actually called me a bad mother and a "failure".

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

In all honesty, I am terrified of this doctor which is why I left her. She has made countless mistakes in my health care that have made my situation far worse than it should be. Confronting her about her mistakes will only lead to ridicule and screaming sessions while you sit there and are verbally abused.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

She is the WORST doctor on the face of the earth! I have never been treated with such disrespect in my life.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016