You may also like

This woman needs to retire. She isn't helpful nor does she care about her patients feelings or modesty. She flung the door open which is in full view of the waiting room while I was naked on the exam table with only a small paper sheet. Her pelvic exams are painful and rough. She's rude and acts like I'm a complete moron when I ask questions.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Does she even work anymore? Every time I need an appointment it seems the office is closed for vacation. I have had to use the walk in clinic a few times due to her being out of the office and then I'm yelled at and threatened for doing so. Well, what am I supposed to do when my own doctor fails to provide care? I'm not going to let illness get out of hand because she can't be bothered to do her job.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

This abomination of a doctor deserves zero stars. I have never been treated so poorly in my life. Dr. Sehgal makes me feel like a complete waste of time. I'm always rushed out the door. My questions are never answered and she favours patients of Indian culture. The public should also know that she has been investigated by the College of Physicans and Surgeons.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

RUDE AND VERBALLY ABUSIVE! I have never been treated withnsuch disrespect in my life. Dr. Sehgal should be ashamed of herself and her medical license taken away. It is not ok to yell at a patient in front of a full waiting room. It is not ok to call a patient names and use derogatory terms. Unprofessional and cruel.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

TERRIBLE DOCTOR!!! for years my concerns were brushed aside and she always acted uninterested in what I had to say. Rarely did she take any notes, send me for tests or follow ups. Her arrogance is shocking. Never see this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I wish I could rate zero stars, Dr. Sehgal doesn't deserve even one star. She made my life a misery. I'm still trying to claw my way back and will never be in the fine health I saw in before she came along. Like many reviewers here I too have suffered permanent damage thanks to Dr. Sehgal's ignorance. It's very difficult to get her to listen and if you question her, look out! You'll be in for the lecture of a lifetime. I've been told "how dare you question my opinion, if you don't like it you can leave, I don't care". So that is exactly what I did.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I recently left Dr. Sehgal after gross negligence. I don't at all agree with the "positive" reviews here. If anything, they're written by the same individual not the other way around as assumed by the most recent positive review. Dr. Sehgal doesn't care about anyone except herself. It has been impossible to see her because she is always on vacation. She cares more about her free time than helping her patients. I have seen her out shopping at 2pm on a weekday when she should have been in the office. My concerns have always been ignored and she speaks to me like I'm a child. I have a chromic health issue that never would have happened if she would have stopped talking over me and taken a few minutes to listen. Good riddance and thanks for the abuse.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Don't agree with any recent comments posted... They actually all sound as if they are written by the same individual. I have had nothing but great patient care from Dr. Sehgal and Ana. I have not met another physician who cares so much for her patients. Would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Submitted April 20, 2015

I agree that the positive reviews must be fake. Dr. Sehgal is a pathetic waste for a doctor. Like the post below me, she did not document all office visits or medications prescribed. She has been verbally abusive and called me names. She ran certain tests of a very sensitive nature without my consent. I only found out after I left her and received a copy of my records which she at first refused to give me a copy, which is illegal. She sabotaged my disability application. I have documented proof of negligence and reported her to the College. It's disgusting she is allowed to get away with such abuse.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

This is one of the worst doctors I have seen in this entire region. All the positive reviews must be paid for. This doctor has no feelings at all. My wife was a former patient of hers and a few times she had gone into the hospital complaining of major headaches and migraines. The doctor ran no tests at all and told my wife it was all in her head, she should suck it up and deal with it. She also does not record all the visits or prescriptions that she gives to her patients. Stay well away from this doctor and avoid her or you may end up worse health than when you started.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Jaishree Sehgal's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This woman needs to retire. She isn't helpful nor does she care about her patients feelings or modesty. She flung the door open which is in full view of the wai..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Does she even work anymore? Every time I need an appointment it seems the office is closed for vacation. I have had to use the walk in clinic a few times due to..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This abomination of a doctor deserves zero stars. I have never been treated so poorly in my life. Dr. Sehgal makes me feel like a complete waste of time. I'm al..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "RUDE AND VERBALLY ABUSIVE! I have never been treated withnsuch disrespect in my life. Dr. Sehgal should be ashamed of herself and her medical license taken away..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "TERRIBLE DOCTOR!!! for years my concerns were brushed aside and she always acted uninterested in what I had to say. Rarely did she take any notes, send me for t..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I wish I could rate zero stars, Dr. Sehgal doesn't deserve even one star. She made my life a misery. I'm still trying to claw my way back and will never be in t..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I recently left Dr. Sehgal after gross negligence. I don't at all agree with the "positive" reviews here. If anything, they're written by the same individual no..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Don't agree with any recent comments posted... They actually all sound as if they are written by the same individual. I have had nothing but great patient care..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I agree that the positive reviews must be fake. Dr. Sehgal is a pathetic waste for a doctor. Like the post below me, she did not document all office visits or m..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is one of the worst doctors I have seen in this entire region. All the positive reviews must be paid for. This doctor has no feelings at all. My wife wa..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sehgal is a sorry excuse for a doctor! She has been nothing but rude and condescending towards me. Always accusing, never listening. Her receptionist is sca..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All the negative ratings do not surprise me at all. I'm shocked to see there are positive reviews! Dr. Sehgal is a terrible doctor, the day she retires will be ..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have dealt with Dr Sehgal for years and am in complete disagreement with her recent reviews. She's an amazing physician, polite and thorough. She always fit..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Run, don't walk, as fast as you can away from this sorry excuse of a doctor. All the negative reviews here I agree with completely. Dr. Sehgal is the worst doct..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Sehgal today for the third time in nearly three weeks. Every appointment took multiple attempts. The office is frequently closed. At each visit she bl..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "In one word: TERRIBLE. I hope she retires, the sooner, the better. She's not helpful in any way. Loves to argue and make you feel like a complete fool and waste..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Approachable, always listens and she goes out her way to make sure you are taken care of. She is very thorough and always follows up with me...."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I agree with all the negative reviews. I've been a patient for a few years and have watched Dr. Sehgal grow into a bitter rude woman. She has no patience for an..."

September 6, 2014