Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Sheshko

He is my father's doc, my doc and my son's doctor He is the best

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Sheshko is a dud. Every rendez-vous he perscribes weird lozenges that make me ill. and also he goes off on trances instead of dealing with the problem at hand. Also, when you walk into his office, the smell of bad odour wafts into your nostrils. The everlasting presence of take up food containers is also quite disturbing. I think I'll take my business elsewhere:)

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

This guy (or woman I'm not sure) is an oddball. He can be really good (sometimes) with prescribing the right stuff but most of the time, his solutions are band-aid fixes. Doesn't take the time to thoroughly listen to all of your concerns, only thinks about his opinion and doesn't consider you'd input AT ALL. Asks so many personal, intimate and irrelevant questions.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Very happy with Dr Sheshko as he has been my doctor for over 10 years

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Excellent doctor, great problem solver, he has solved many difficult health issues that I had, secretary very polite and professional. Bert

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Very happy with his work he is very knowledgeable with diagnosis I am extremely happy with all he has done for my condition thank you Dr N sheshko your patient Paul C

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Very nice man willing to listen to your problems. My mom is unfortunately stuck with his wife Dr. Lafleche though who is quite the opposite.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr. Sheshko is a very good doctor who has been the doctor for my mother and my sister for nearly 20 years. He's very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

I had seen many doctors in the past to find out what was th cause of severe symptoms I was experiencing. None of the doctors knew what was wrong with me but then I consulted Dr Sheshko and thank God for this doctor he knew knew right away what I was suffering from. I will always be gratefull to this Dr, he knows his stuff, he is very diplomatic, to the point and caring.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr Sheshko was my family doctor for many years, this doctor over book patient and is great at getting you to book follow-up. I was prescribed medication I was told I needed to take and would only be given 1 month prescription and had to return to his office to get refills, I had to go to his office and charged a visit on my OHIP card, losing time on the job and parking charges at his office. One prescription I was told to take gave me bad muscle cramps and weakness which is a side effect of this drug, when I told Dr Sheshko if this and that I was going to stop taking this drug he told me that I was going to find other Doctor to treat me, he would feel better if I would not return to his office anymore. I now have seen this so called doctors colors, and somehow glad to not have to deal with this Joker. I will find a new doctor and get the care, compation and respect I deserve and need.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009