Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Sheshko

I have to say, Dr. Sheshko is a very good doctor. He seems always in a good mood, and very calm and careful. He listens to my concerns. I've been with him for many years and hope that continues.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I only have good things to say about Dr. Sheshko. Treatments are good and quite knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

I believe Dr. Sheshko is one of the best family doctors in the city. I have been seeing him for many years and he has always been pleasant and punctual. He's very thorough and always has something pleasant to say.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

A great family doctor. I've been seeing him for years and he's always good humoured and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Sheshko has been my doctor for more than 20 years. To my mind, he is an excellent doctor and a kind and compassionate person.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

He is my father's doc, my doc and my son's doctor He is the best

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Sheshko is a dud. Every rendez-vous he perscribes weird lozenges that make me ill. and also he goes off on trances instead of dealing with the problem at hand. Also, when you walk into his office, the smell of bad odour wafts into your nostrils. The everlasting presence of take up food containers is also quite disturbing. I think I'll take my business elsewhere:)

Submitted May 9, 2016

Very happy with Dr Sheshko as he has been my doctor for over 10 years

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Excellent doctor, great problem solver, he has solved many difficult health issues that I had, secretary very polite and professional. Bert

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Very happy with his work he is very knowledgeable with diagnosis I am extremely happy with all he has done for my condition thank you Dr N sheshko your patient Paul C

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015