Ratings for Dr. Louis Ludwig

Very rude and mean fellow this Doctor. He would not listen to me at all he made inappropriate comments based on my gender, such a A$$%$%$%hole.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

absolutely amazing. Caring and sensitive. I will always be grateful to him for his help

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Amazing doctor. I have been able to stay working because he believes in me. I have so many problems with my eating and depression which are linked together. He knows when things are not going well for me and is helpful in preventing me from ending up in the hospital. I know I can call him when things are not well and he will respond. Some doctors just point blank will not take calls from patients....they have to go thru secretary. I am able to call his direct line which is amazing. I would not be alive without him. Thank you so much Dr. Ludwig for caring

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

After he diagnosed me and gave me some meds I tried in vain to see him at his Clinic at the HSC. His office, while I was there to see him at our scheduled time woluld re-schedule me at the HSC clinic and do the same to me three more times before it became clear that he didn't want to treat me or even try to see me as a patient. I am still looking for a real psychiatrist who will accept me as a fellow human person and treat me with respect and kindness during my struggle.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Feel way better after meet him . A wonderful man and human kind person never let you down ...

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Not sure but things started to feel better but not lasting. With another therapist now and it has been going well for awhile now.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Best psychiatrist for eating disorders hands down. Actually, best psychiatrist period!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Super psychiatrist. Very Caring. Glad to have him as my doctor. The last rating was an error. It was rated incorrectly. He definitely deserves 5/5 on all categories....perhaps at 10/5

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Super psychiatrist. Very Caring. Glad to have him as my doctor.

Submitted April 14, 2016

It's rare to find an honest doctor, one who will tell you the truth, and be helpful at the same time. Not everyone can handle the truth, but when you are in enough pain, it is a welcome relief. It creates the ground you can walk on to begin to change your life. Dr. Ludwig helped me to turn my life around where many other professionals had failed.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015