Ratings for Dr. Louis Ludwig

Dr Ludwig is very professional, knowledgeable and deeply caring physician. He knows when to make the "hard calls" and when to be compassionate. He was very helpful, and I appreciated all that he and his team did to support me in my recovery.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Ludwig formed his opinion of me before even meeting with me. He was rude and abrupt and basically embarrassed me in a group. He decided I was treatment resistant, and so treated me with disrespect. I felt devalued as a patient and a human being.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I credit my life to this man in so many ways. Still living and waking up everyday considering I shouldn't have a point with all my medical issues. The best Winnipeg has.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

What a kind and caring psychiatrist. They broke the mold when they made Dr. Ludwig because i can't find anyone better.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Very rude and mean fellow this Doctor. He would not listen to me at all he made inappropriate comments based on my gender, such a A$$%$%$%hole.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

absolutely amazing. Caring and sensitive. I will always be grateful to him for his help

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Amazing doctor. I have been able to stay working because he believes in me. I have so many problems with my eating and depression which are linked together. He knows when things are not going well for me and is helpful in preventing me from ending up in the hospital. I know I can call him when things are not well and he will respond. Some doctors just point blank will not take calls from patients....they have to go thru secretary. I am able to call his direct line which is amazing. I would not be alive without him. Thank you so much Dr. Ludwig for caring

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

After he diagnosed me and gave me some meds I tried in vain to see him at his Clinic at the HSC. His office, while I was there to see him at our scheduled time woluld re-schedule me at the HSC clinic and do the same to me three more times before it became clear that he didn't want to treat me or even try to see me as a patient. I am still looking for a real psychiatrist who will accept me as a fellow human person and treat me with respect and kindness during my struggle.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Feel way better after meet him . A wonderful man and human kind person never let you down ...

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Not sure but things started to feel better but not lasting. With another therapist now and it has been going well for awhile now.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016