Ratings for Dr. Cale Copeland

I highly recommend Dr. Cale Copeland. I notice an improvement after every appointment.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

This man is motivated to pressure you into care you do not care to have. It seems like he as a pitch of the day he sells to all of his patients. I have herd him say the exact thing to me as he did to the last patient. I felt like he rushed my care to get on to the next pay day. Not a nice feeling.

Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Copland is helpful and caring , never to busy to listen and give great advice , I am very thankful to have been in hes care for the past few years. I am now living headache free and only need treatments to keep my Body in motion and healthy, I am truly grateful for all your help.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Always a pleasure visiting the office. I have nothing but wonderful things to say. Dr. Cale is friendly and real awesome at what he does, and he speaks the baby language too. I am a mom of a 4 month old. We came to Dr. Cale to check the spinal alignment and possibly fix the sleep problem. The doc took his time to educate me on what can be done and how it affects the whole body of my little one. After each treatment things kept improving, the baby started napping for longer stretches and the movements became more equal to each side. It was gratifying to see! Thank you Dr. Cale, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Copeland has helped so much! I couldn't follow his suggested frequency so he worked with me and with what I could do and in doing so I have felt the difference. I'm grateful to have worked with him and his team and especially that I feel well enough to fully participate in whatever life throws my way.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Best I've ever been to! I moved from Toronto over the summer and I needed to find a chiropractor right away - I have work related neck issues and I was seeing a very highly rated Chiropractor back in Ontario (she actually was on staff for the Para-Olympic games), but she was only able to stop the pain for about a week at a time before I'd have to return. Dr. Copeland's policy of multiple visits every week for the first month before slowly lessening their frequency and his great variety of stretches has actually made it so I can schedule my appointments over a month apart without fear of pain or problems between them. He took the time on my first visit to actually do a full examination with X-rays and everything just to pin-point my problems and since then has been keeping up with my progress in such a helpful way! Not only that, when I lost a lot of hours at work due to cut-backs, he was able to re-evaluate my appointment goals so I am still able to maintain a pain free lifestyle even though I can't afford the treatment I need to fully fix the problem. Dr. Copland, unlike my last chiropractor, has actually given me so much hope that I can actually fix my spine problems for good, whereas my last chiropractor told me I'd likely have to visit weekly for the foreseeable future. I honestly feel that he has my best interests in mind and that he is all about my well being. Anything that can keep me feeling 100% for $50 a month is so insanely worthwhile!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Thank you Dr. Copeland and your team. You all are so inspiring and I really feel like you want me to get and be well. I look forward to my appt every month!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Please accept this as my reply since I have been unable to claim my profile. Thank you for your feedback below. As difficult as it is to read, we are grateful for your comments and we take your feedback seriously. We work hard to offer our best suggestions to help relieve symptoms as quickly and effectively as possible. These suggestions are based on current research and clinical experience and are only suggestions. Ultimately our patients decide how much and how long they wish to use our services. If individuals decide to use our services there is no requirement to pay up front for future treatment. Our governing body allows us to offer pre payment plans for a discount as a service to patients. We are sorry for the miscommunication, we only want it to be known as a choice and a financial opportunity. We do offer a separate adjusting room and I make myself available 7 days a week by phone including outside of office hours for questions and discussion. We are sorry your experience was a poor one. We will continue striving to improve. Sincerely, Dr. Cale Copeland

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

If you read the other less-than-positive reviews, mine would be a repeat of those. To put it simply: Sales pitches and suspect accounting practices (pay mucho $$ now for service later), Impersonal care (2 beds to a room - no chance for personal discussion), Scare./shame tactics - you've "gotten yourself into a pickle" and it's going to take 5 sessions a week to start to fix you. Seems like a nice man but something went wrong in practice.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Copeland is personable, genuine and ever so positive about his patient spine and overall mental and physical health. He utilizes every opportunity to motivate and inspire those around him. I look forward to my regular visits and am thankful to have his expertise at my disposal.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015