Ratings for Dr. Ronald S. Gardner

Very nice DR. Had a great experience I will always go to him for my health care needs

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Doctor Gardner is the best doctor our family has ever known, he is easy to understand and comforting. He is very knowledgeable, reliable, and a very wonder surgeon! I would encourage anyone who is looking for a doctor to look him up!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Had a great experience with Dr. Gardner. Very down to earth and very helpful with other health problems. I can tell he loves his job and will do whatever it takes to get answers to your questions. Not many docs out there like him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Gardner is a down to earth Doctor with only the patient's best interest at heart. He spent all the time I needed to have all my questions answered. Very compassionate and a great surgeon. I was completely satisfied and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I would never allow any family or friends to go to him!! Unless you like old school medicine and PAIN!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Ronald S. Gardner's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Top Hospitals in Polson, MT