Ratings for Dr. Todd E. Tallman

Appt. was for 2:30. I arrived early, was seen after 4 p.m.. Dr. spent less than ten minutes with me and did not adequately address my concerns. I was given no information, oral or written, about my upcoming procedure until I said that I was angry about the uninformative appointment and would not be having the procedure; then a supervisor checked and saw the nurse had not given me an information packet. I specifically asked them not to schedule the surgery and not to phone in a prep for it unless and until I called in to tell them to go ahead after all, but they had done both by the time I finished complaining to the supervisor about my experience. To cap everything off, the information packet I was given was not, in fact, correct, an error that was caught right before I left.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

His office was very quick to make an appointment for me. And the doctor took his time with me and explained what I needed to know.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. Todd E. Tallman's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morgantown, WV