Ratings for Dr. Danuta Malinowski

I've been told Dr.Malinowski has retired. I'm not sure it's true. Would anyone know where she has her practice now?

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

She is a really good doctor, takes her time with you and very knowledgeable..

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Malinowski is a good doctor, but her staff - absolutely useless. If you like sitting in the office and waiting for 2 hrs and finding out they deleted your appt. come to this office!!!! Will be looking for a new doctor/office who is more professional.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Great Doctor....not so friendly front desk staff and the wait time is terrible! !

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr, Malinowski is an excellent doctor and a wonderful human being! She has always been very helpful and kind to me, and every time that I've seen her, she has always made it very comfortable for me to discuss whatever may be ailing me at the time -- no matter how sensitive the issue. After every appointment with her I've always left feeling much better than when I went in. She is an excellent listener and will take whatever time is necessary to properly diagnose the problem and come up with the best solution. Again, she is the best family doctor that I've ever had during my thirty-six plus years, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who combines a sharp intelligence and encyclopedic medical knowledge with excellent listening skills, patience and a warm heart.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Great experience. Best dr. We have seen on a long time

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Great doctor was with her for 29 years. Sad to say administrative staff are horrible and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I was with Dr. Malinowski for YEARS...from age 14 to about age 24. She moved offices at least 3-4 times in the period and i always followed her (I think she does this to lose patience as her practice is too big but that has never helped). However, when she left the country, i did end up finding a new doctor (she came back since of course but i didn't go back). No matter where she has gone, she inherits or hires THE WORST STAFF IN HISTORY. Her wait times have always been high. One time i waited almost 2 hours. She was very good and my father still sees her. He books the first appointment each visit and has worked the system where the staff is concerned and she really has given him excellent care. Amazing doctor...but needs guidance in hiring staff.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I don't think i can get anymore disgusted with the front desk staff! I made an appointment a month ahead to come in at 2:45, i get in the office, didn't get greeted but instead got a dirty "why are you here" kind of look... gave them my health card and they told me to take a seat. I waited over an hour for the same receptionist to call me up and say "oh, i just checked and your appointment was at 10:15" first of all, what!? i vividly remember making the app for this time because i knew i couldn't do it any earlier so why is this lady telling me any differently. second of all, why wouldn't she check me in right away and see this sooner so i didn't have to waste almost two hours waiting for nothing. It's funny because a similar scenario happened to my mom before at the same place. I got no apologies or felt any empathy from these front desk ladies even though it wasn't my fault whatsoever. I advise anyone visiting this page to relocate to another doctor with a MUCHmore friendlier staff!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014