Ratings for Dr. Danuta Malinowski

She is an excellent family doctor. She takes her time with the patient, very knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately the clinic staffs are horrible.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

If a patient comes late and spends longer than their slotted time...therein starts the backlog!!!she was an EXCELLENT doctor with maybe not sooooo EXCELLENT patients!!! People misunderstand what a doctor really stands for!!! She's got great bedside manner which means a lot in the medical field!!she spends far too much time listening and diagnosing = and getting people healthy....suppose that makes her absolutely HORRIBLE!! I suppose that is why her office was always jammed packed with people who would swear by her!!! SADLY it takes one person to throw a wrench into the schedule and then the backlog ensues!!! wonder if people actually has to sign their real full name whether theyd say such stupid things!!! I would propose that it be mandatory that your comment is followed not only by your picture but your real full name!!! (*)(*) Karen Margallo, Oakville Ontario

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr. Malinowski was my family doctor from July 2004 until her retirement during the summer of 2016. I have recently found a new family doctor; however, I still remember -- with much fondness -- the friendly demeanour, honesty, intelligence and warmth that Dr. Malinowski always displayed. I am sure that Dr. Malinowski was not only an honest, intelligent and understanding doctor with me but, as well, with all of her other patients. She never rushed me whenever I saw her and -- during each appointment -- she was always willing to discuss more than one problem. I respected and trusted her fully and I hope that my new family doctor is as half as good as (the now retired) Dr. Malinowski; therefore, allowing me to generate the same feelings of respect and trust. I wish her all the best during her retirement years and I hope that she will be able to do all of the things that she was unable to do while she was busy with her career.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I've been told Dr.Malinowski has retired. I'm not sure it's true. Would anyone know where she has her practice now?

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

She is a really good doctor, takes her time with you and very knowledgeable..

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Malinowski is a good doctor, but her staff - absolutely useless. If you like sitting in the office and waiting for 2 hrs and finding out they deleted your appt. come to this office!!!! Will be looking for a new doctor/office who is more professional.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Great Doctor....not so friendly front desk staff and the wait time is terrible! !

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr, Malinowski is an excellent doctor and a wonderful human being! She has always been very helpful and kind to me, and every time that I've seen her, she has always made it very comfortable for me to discuss whatever may be ailing me at the time -- no matter how sensitive the issue. After every appointment with her I've always left feeling much better than when I went in. She is an excellent listener and will take whatever time is necessary to properly diagnose the problem and come up with the best solution. Again, she is the best family doctor that I've ever had during my thirty-six plus years, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who combines a sharp intelligence and encyclopedic medical knowledge with excellent listening skills, patience and a warm heart.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Great experience. Best dr. We have seen on a long time

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Great doctor was with her for 29 years. Sad to say administrative staff are horrible and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015