You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steve M. Zekan

Dr. Zekan is a good surgeon. Very knowledgeable. I was treated very well.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Very caring understanding doctor. Gives time to his patients. I have had very positive experiences with Dr. Zekan.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr. Zekan also saved my father's life and in doing so, received the entire family as his patients. He believes in preventive medicine, which most doctors donot. Only problem is, his staff. They do things that I know Dr. Zekan would not approve of doing. For example, the girl at the front office has diagnosed patients over the phone, or told them they do not need an antibiotic (a surgery patient after surgery). This person is not a doctor, nor is she a nurse, lpn or otherwise. I blame all this on the office manager which has been with the doc for a very long time. She has trained these girls that way and they don't know any better. I know for a fact the doc does not know this is happening in his office. He is an excellent doctor, bedside, etc; but he needs to also pay attention to what is happening in his office re his administrative staff (including Bonnie).

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Zekan saved my father's life by doing emergency surgery to remove colon cancer. He was always so kind and so concerned. If I ever needed surgery for anything, Dr. Zekan would be the one I would call and I recommend him to everyone!!! His staff was always so kind to us as well.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Steve M. Zekan's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1975)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=821654'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014