Ratings for Dr. Bohdan Olearczyk

Bohdan is a great doctor, I have been a patient of his for over 10 years and he always makes me seem like a priority, a rarety among the medical world!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

My family have been patients for over 20 years. He is knowledgable if you know what your problem is. You need to push him for referrals. He is a great person, but I always wait at least 30 min to see him, and he takes a lot of vacations. The secretary is a great lady, very polite and can always squeeze you in for an emergency visit. He's a great family doctor if you don't have any complications with your health and just need checkups.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I agree with all the comments here. He was 20m late one day and he did not even say “sorry” when he arrives. He is arrogant, gives you attitude and speaks so quickly to see as more patiences as possible without caring if you understood everything properly or not, he just wants to get rid off you asap. I had to go three times to get a proper diagnose for my daughter. I told him I was worried for some food intolerance and he just say to stay away from these aliments, so scientific! And how if I have no idea which are the wrong aliments for me? He did not care.... His secretary is even worse, so disagreeable! My hand shakes every time I need to call this woman for an appointment. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Just stay away if you can. The only thing you can get is a prescription for pills HOWEVER you have to know what you need. Do not count on his knowledge. He can actually prescribe wrong medication, beware! Do not want to repeat again what others have said already about money money money and the yearly fee, it is all very true.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

He just cares about money. If you don't pay him extra "fees" he will not treat you

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

money,money, money. no money and quality of service drops. gives attitude and shows arrogance.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Only Money and No knowledge...Try not to make as your family doctor. Very expensive doctor without a cause. The secretary is worst than the doctor. She doesn't have common sense on how to talk to a patient.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Olearczyk for 25+ years. Nice person, not an alarmist. I pay the yearly fee and with a family of five I feel the service is good. He will listen to you and takes the time he needs with you. I can always get an appointment when I want and the care that I need.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Great guy!!! Will listen to you and take time with you. All referring doctors have been great. I do not understand how someone could not like this honest men. He tells you as it is, no sugar coating. We need people like him around.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Only doctor I've really liked, knows how to handle delicate situation

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014