Ratings for Dr. Bohdan Olearczyk

Dr. Olearczyk always asks for additional money for useless extra service and if you do not pay his attitude would be accordingly. Have to change doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

He is in it for the money. Find a doctor who cares for people. Both Bohdan and Olga (receptionist) are rude and couldn't care less about you.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Very insensitive despite knowing him for over 30 years.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have been a patient for years, he is a competent doctor and the office is well run.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

AVOID THIS DOCTOR!! The doctor and receptionist are both completely useless AND rude. The receptionist constantly interrupts you on the phone and is not capable of listening or understanding what you're trying to explain to her. She honestly seems useless and can do nothing more than answer the phone. I asked her to call the hospital where my blood work had been sent and she said "well I don't know their phone number". The doctor made me feel uncomfortable when I asked if a nurse or anyone would join us in the room during a PAP test...he acted completely annoyed and not understanding at all. It's the most unprofessional doctor's office I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Avoid this doctor. He always makes you feel uncomfortable because he asks for money including an "office fee" - if you pay, he claims you'll get "priority service" - I thought that was not allowed. I have never had an appointment on time... always minimum 20 - 30 late. He really doesn't seem to care - he glosses over my concerns and reaches for a pad...he can't wait to get me out quick enough.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

STAY AWAY! The worst doctor EVER. He knew my wife was sick and he did not even grab the phone to call her and tell her she needed to do an important ultrasound. She found out when she went to see him for another reason and then he said, so arrogantly, that it was too late for her. She managed to get properly informed and, luckily, it was not too late after all. We are never going back to see this man. We'd rather go to a walk in clinic until we have a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Not a bad doctor. Kind of rude at times, jokes about my person life. I find it offensive. Very rushed as well, seems always jump so fast from patient to patient.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Bohdan is a great doctor, I have been a patient of his for over 10 years and he always makes me seem like a priority, a rarety among the medical world!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

My family have been patients for over 20 years. He is knowledgable if you know what your problem is. You need to push him for referrals. He is a great person, but I always wait at least 30 min to see him, and he takes a lot of vacations. The secretary is a great lady, very polite and can always squeeze you in for an emergency visit. He's a great family doctor if you don't have any complications with your health and just need checkups.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017