Ratings for Dr. Bohdan Olearczyk

Avoid this doctor. He always makes you feel uncomfortable because he asks for money including an "office fee" - if you pay, he claims you'll get "priority service" - I thought that was not allowed. I have never had an appointment on time... always minimum 20 - 30 late. He really doesn't seem to care - he glosses over my concerns and reaches for a pad...he can't wait to get me out quick enough.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

STAY AWAY! The worst doctor EVER. He knew my wife was sick and he did not even grab the phone to call her and tell her she needed to do an important ultrasound. She found out when she went to see him for another reason and then he said, so arrogantly, that it was too late for her. She managed to get properly informed and, luckily, it was not too late after all. We are never going back to see this man. We'd rather go to a walk in clinic until we have a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Not a bad doctor. Kind of rude at times, jokes about my person life. I find it offensive. Very rushed as well, seems always jump so fast from patient to patient.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Bohdan is a great doctor, I have been a patient of his for over 10 years and he always makes me seem like a priority, a rarety among the medical world!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

My family have been patients for over 20 years. He is knowledgable if you know what your problem is. You need to push him for referrals. He is a great person, but I always wait at least 30 min to see him, and he takes a lot of vacations. The secretary is a great lady, very polite and can always squeeze you in for an emergency visit. He's a great family doctor if you don't have any complications with your health and just need checkups.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I agree with all the comments here. He was 20m late one day and he did not even say “sorry” when he arrives. He is arrogant, gives you attitude and speaks so quickly to see as more patiences as possible without caring if you understood everything properly or not, he just wants to get rid off you asap. I had to go three times to get a proper diagnose for my daughter. I told him I was worried for some food intolerance and he just say to stay away from these aliments, so scientific! And how if I have no idea which are the wrong aliments for me? He did not care.... His secretary is even worse, so disagreeable! My hand shakes every time I need to call this woman for an appointment. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Just stay away if you can. The only thing you can get is a prescription for pills HOWEVER you have to know what you need. Do not count on his knowledge. He can actually prescribe wrong medication, beware! Do not want to repeat again what others have said already about money money money and the yearly fee, it is all very true.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

He just cares about money. If you don't pay him extra "fees" he will not treat you

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

money,money, money. no money and quality of service drops. gives attitude and shows arrogance.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Only Money and No knowledge...Try not to make as your family doctor. Very expensive doctor without a cause. The secretary is worst than the doctor. She doesn't have common sense on how to talk to a patient.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015