Ratings for Dr. Bohdan Olearczyk

Just stay away if you can. The only thing you can get is a prescription for pills HOWEVER you have to know what you need. Do not count on his knowledge. He can actually prescribe wrong medication, beware! Do not want to repeat again what others have said already about money money money and the yearly fee, it is all very true.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

He just cares about money. If you don't pay him extra "fees" he will not treat you

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

money,money, money. no money and quality of service drops. gives attitude and shows arrogance.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Only Money and No knowledge...Try not to make as your family doctor. Very expensive doctor without a cause. The secretary is worst than the doctor. She doesn't have common sense on how to talk to a patient.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Olearczyk for 25+ years. Nice person, not an alarmist. I pay the yearly fee and with a family of five I feel the service is good. He will listen to you and takes the time he needs with you. I can always get an appointment when I want and the care that I need.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Great guy!!! Will listen to you and take time with you. All referring doctors have been great. I do not understand how someone could not like this honest men. He tells you as it is, no sugar coating. We need people like him around.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Only doctor I've really liked, knows how to handle delicate situation

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

He is very unhelpful and his knowledge is very limited. He made several wrong diagnosis which led for me to suffer pain for two extra years untill i went to another doctor. And his main concern is money and only money. Because of HIS error he was asked by my insurance company to write an explanation letter and he charged me for that. I would never and to no one recommend this guy.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

THIS IS DOCTOR THAT CARES ABOUT MONEY ONLY!!!!!!..................

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

My family has unfortunately been visiting Dr. O for over 10 years, due to convenience. We began paying him an annual fee in hopes that we would get better care from him, but unfortunately that was not the case, and we stopped paying. Since we stopped, the care has been even worse. Like others have said, he loves his prescription pad and would rather write you an rx than investigate your complaints. He is also on vacation very often which proves to be very inconvenient.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011