Ratings for Dr. Ken Strong

Brought my teen son to his office, his suggestion was to have 3 permenant teeth removed and sent us to the surgeon to perform this precedrue. I cried and decided I would get a second opinion by a different dentist and sure enough they were all fixable. Maybe he was lazy to fix a few cavities but ill be going somewhere else from now on.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr Strong is a very good dentist, however, the office staff are SO RUDE!! This will definitely be the last visit there.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I am a new patient of Dr Strong's & have only had cleanings up til today. Today I had a filling done. So far everything seems ok. Dr Strong & his staff have always been polite & professional & friendly! I will continue to go to him & hope he & his staff continue their good work! Have a great Christmas & New Year's to him & his staff!!See you all in the New Year! :)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

I saw Dr Strong in 93 for a simple root canal. He removed 60 % of the tooth and used a metal amalgam filling. It came out on it's own five 5 years ago. He was a USELESS dentist then. Certainly hoped he's improved since. He's the reason I avoided dentists for 15 years. ZERO compassion. Just a MONEY GRUBBER.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Went in for a simple filling. They took out an old filling (nothing wrong with it) replaced it with a white filling - not covered by my plan, without my permission. Bottom line, ended back at my old dentist with a root cannal and crown to fix the damage.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr Strong is OK,but the reception staff is horrible,specially Sandi. First time we visited this clinic she said she'll keep the dental insurance not be overcharged,then they did overcharged our insurance with unurgent treatment,and then she blaimed us for this.After this she promised to "Take care of it" (twice),but after 3 months,she said it's misunderstanding and we have to pay the balance the insurance refused. THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO SERVICE THE PATIENT! IF YOU STILL GONNA USE THAT CLINIC,CHECK YOUR INSURANCE BALANCE,THEY WILL NOT DO IT!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Ok if you're just getting a cleaning or filling. But for more significant procedures like root canals and crowns I was not satisfied. You should check out the Manitoba Dental Association Code of Ethics Part A Article 5. This was not followed as I was not given full disclosure in advance. Hey, I am paying the bill, so it it too much to ask for the dentist to talk to me already!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Strong & his staff treat me with care, they listen & they remember. I had a fear of dentist visits most of my life...not anymore!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Looking at the comments here, I can say that I have experienced the same thing with the front receptionist. I heard her say her name is Sandy on the phone and she is unbelievably unprofessional. She is EXTREMELY rude and I am not putting up her her Bull***t attitude. I am a paying patient who has been coming to the office for years, but Im done. I love the dentist, but this Sandy person needs to be FIRED! Imagine how many more people would come back if that happened. Something to think about.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

both Dr. Strong and Dr. Rubin are great proffesionals at this office. I was a long time patient of theirs, as well as my family, and they are both cordial, friendly, and knowledgable. in recent years they have moved or promoted staff in the office and some of the very nice support staff are no longer there. The staff that are there now booking appointments, etc have been very rude at times to me and my family, so we stopped going. Two great dentists here, but the front desk staff are sinking the ship

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010