Ratings for Dr. Ziad Behiya

I see doctor Behiya regularly and I would like to consider him my Family Doctor but I am not sure about that yet. I have seen better doctors in the past, but unfortunately I cannot followup with them because they have moved. He seems knowledgeable but he is selfish. He does not listen and always is in the hurry for the next patient. He never has time to discuss your health situation and I find him rude. He forgets to follow up and he admits that by saying **Dude, you know how many patients I have? I cannot remember everything**. Well then, in my opinion he is more concerned of how many people he can process a day, so that he can bill OHIP and become richer, and not how many people he can serve with professionalism! Quantity versus Quality.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I started to see Dr. Behiya in 2003. He is the kind of doctor who cares for you and remembers you well. I find him very friendly, professional, and effectively helpful. His diagnosis and assessment of your physical / mental circumstances is commendable. Unlike many doctors, he does not make you feel that you are using up too much time and keenly listens to all your woes. I am also delighted with his brilliant sense of humour and general knowledge. He must be setting the rules of conduct for his staff, since all of them have been extremely friendly and helpful too. Lastly, his clinic is open 7 days a week with 3 doctors taking turns to be there and there is also a pharmacy on the premises for convenience.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Very smart and attentive. Great sense of humour and very personable. His clinic has a pharmacist and a lab. The staff are great. He is an ER doctor too. I feel lucky to have all this in a walk-in clinic. I switched doctors to become his patient. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I haven't had good experiences with Dr. Behiya. I initially went to him to get a referral due to some mental health issues I was having, and even though I did not have a diagnosis, he threw medication samples at me FOR FREE and told me to take it. I listened to the directions he told me, but I was advised from other sources not to take any medication until I know what my diagnosis was. When I went back to him, I told him that I didn't take the medication samples and he rudely told me that I HAD TO PAY FOR IT! He literally gave me medication samples under the pretense of them being free, and when I told him I didn't take it, HE DEMANDED MONEY FOR IT. I returned the samples to him. He misguidedly lectured me about other sample medication, and when I told him that it aggravated another mental condition I had, he said, "OKAY, WELL THAT'S ALL" and walked out of the room. He has good intentions, but I found him to be quite rude.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Behiya's clinic is my preferred walk in clinic. Dr. Behiya is professional, knowledgeable and caring. Although he is not my family doctor, he follows up on my medical conditions and makes every effort to assist me. He has a sense of humour and is personable. I like him very much.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

He is very uncaring, unprofessional, rushed and impatient. He doesn't seem to listen as he just wants to get the next patient in.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Behiya is my Family Doctor, he and his staff are extremely respectful and uphold thier patients dignity and integrity. I would recommend Dr. Behiya to anyone seeking medical help.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

took over my dr`s patients when she retired. He would not take my family when we had been going to the original doctor for thirty years!!!! I would not take my worst enemy to him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Behiya is a wonderful doctor. Very compassionate and caring and very knowledgeable. He refers you to specialists without a question and will always follow up on your condition when he sees you again. I could not ask for a better doctor. He has recently moved his office to another city and I have just transferred my family's files to his new office. I would not trust any other doctor with the care of my family! No complaints at all!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Behiya has been my family doctor for 4 years and has been wonderful. He is very thorough with testing and is very prompt in contacting you with results. He was the doctor that found out what my medical condition was when several other so called "doctors" could not. I have been pain free for 2 years and I owe it all to Dr. Behiya. He is very compassionate and caring and probably the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of calling "My Doctor".

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009