Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Boggess

Refused to write a simple single paragraph letter to the FAA indicating the number of prescriptions I refilled over the period of a year and therefore cost me my pilots license. He is either lazy or uncaring or both.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Three appointments with him requesting an honest and simple four line letter to the FAA regarding my frequency of use (which he could determine from the number and timing of prescriptions) and he simply refused to provide. Out of pure laziness in my opinion. Instead he provided notes from my 'chart' which had multiple inaccuracies. He cost me my FAA issued pilot's license. If you use him insist on seeing what he is putting in your record and don't expect him to be cooperative in your needs. He is NOT a listener.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

The guy is worthless. Will not listen to your problems and has the personality of a rock

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Listens well and shows concern. Think he is a great doc.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

complained of heart palpatations and he didn't even listen to my heart. complained of shortness of breathe, still didn't listen to my heart. because I have a history of indigestion he blamed it all on that. Went to a different doctor who took some easy test and found out I have cardiac intrapment, and asthma. Since then I have heard of others with scary stories.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Great guy.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey P. Boggess's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal