Ratings for Dr. Lea Rossiter

Dr. Lea Rossiter has been my doctor for quite some time now. She is truly the best doctor out there. She is so kind, funny, compassionate, and reliable. Dr. Rossiter always makes me feel at home and comfortable. She’s very efficient and detailed when checking me from the smallest worry to something big. I don’t think I will ever find a more talented and amazing doctor as her.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Rossiter has been my GP for many years. She is a wonderful, compassionate and knowledgeable physician. I never have to wait more than 2 minutes in her waiting area. She always takes the time to listen and answer questions. I hope it will be years before she decides to retire.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Late a few times (I mean many times). Always behind. And extremely dismissive.

Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Rossiter has been my doctor for 30 some years. My only concern is that by the time I really need her (getting older) she'll be retiring.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I am one of the luckiest people in Toronto to have Dr. Rossiter as my GP. She is a wonderful, kind and compassionate doctor and she never keeps you waiting which is almost unheard of.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

It would be impossible, completely and utterly, to find a more compassionate, responsible or caring physician. After all her years in practice, she is as fresh, as sweet, and as dear as the day I first saw her. Not being a particularly well human, having to see Drs all the time, I am a kind of expert when it comes to assessing physicians and I am no push-over. I begin by distrusting most and move toward “your okay” if they are lucky, and if I am. You don’t get better than Lea Rossiter: she’s the top, she’s the Eiffel Tower; she’s the the Coliseum, the Louvre museum of doctors!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Excellent Doctor. Knowledgeable, patience, careing!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Rossiter is caring for my daughter and I was able to attend the appt. From the moment she entered the room Dr Rossiter was kind, upbeat and provided excellent explanation, and recommendations. What a quality care giver who exudes compassion, confidence and extreme kindness. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Rossiter has always been attentive and thorough. I have the utmost respect for her and her abilities. I trust her completely with the my health an the health of my whole family.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Rossister has been my doctor for 25 years and she is awesome! It's almost impossible to believe that a doctor doesn't keep you waiting, is extremely kind and caring, knows how to check your symptoms, who to refer you to if necessary all the while making you feel like you're special. Somehow she also refers me to other doctors who also don't make me wait and are great too! She even knows which labs to send me to that are professional, quick and, again, respect my time. Like I said, she is awesome!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016