Ratings for Dr. Lea Rossiter

Dr Rossiter is caring for my daughter and I was able to attend the appt. From the moment she entered the room Dr Rossiter was kind, upbeat and provided excellent explanation, and recommendations. What a quality care giver who exudes compassion, confidence and extreme kindness. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Rossiter has always been attentive and thorough. I have the utmost respect for her and her abilities. I trust her completely with the my health an the health of my whole family.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Rossister has been my doctor for 25 years and she is awesome! It's almost impossible to believe that a doctor doesn't keep you waiting, is extremely kind and caring, knows how to check your symptoms, who to refer you to if necessary all the while making you feel like you're special. Somehow she also refers me to other doctors who also don't make me wait and are great too! She even knows which labs to send me to that are professional, quick and, again, respect my time. Like I said, she is awesome!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Rossiter has been my GP for 30 years and I wouldn't give her up for anything. She is caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment and even then, she is apologetic for the wait. I wanted her to be our family GP but logistically it just didn't work out. My sister was also a patient at the clinic and when her doctor left, she became a patient of Dr. Rossiter's, appreciating the time spent with her until she moved out of Toronto. I'm not sure if she is taking new patients, but I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr.Rossiter has been my GP for decades and she is someone who I have always been able to count on for excellent care. She has a great sense of humour which is important as well as being a very caring and compassionate doctor. The clinic is very well run by her and Fred Freedman. The 2 girls that are reception, Jennifer and Halima, are wonderfully helpful and seem to work well with each other and the doctors in what seems to be a very busy clinic.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Has been my doctor for 30 years and is now my daughter's doctor. I've never waited more than 5 minutes, she is always smiling and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Staff rude and the doctor seems to be day dreaming

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Been my Dr since the mid 80s. She is simply the best..

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Doctor Rossiter was recommended to me in 1993 by my now husband who had been seeing her for many years before. She is always punctual and respectful of your time (unlike most of the previous doctors I've had). When you are in her examination room, you are the most important person in the world and you never feel rushed. Dr Rossiter is incredibly friendly and is a really great listener. She is kind and reassuring. You sense she really cares about her patients. Because she is such a great doctor, Dr. Rossiter is the only service provider we kept after moving out of Toronto 9 years ago.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Rossiter has been my doctor for 30 years. She is exceptional. I truly thank my lucky stars I've been in her good care almost all my life.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015