Ratings for Dr. Joan Jeu

She is a phenomenal doctor! She cares, she takes the time to get to know what's going on in your life and treats her patients in a very holistic manner. I wish more doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Jeu has been my family doctor for 29-30 years. She is knowledgeable, gentle and has an absolutely amazing memory. When I have needed the help of a specialist, she has recommended highly competent doctors and followed up with me afterward. I have and would recommend her to friends although she may not be taking on new patients at this time.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Jeu has been my doctor since I was a baby and even though I have moved out of the city I still travel back to scarborough to see her my mom recently passed away and Dr Jeu was able to tell me about the first time my mom brought me in... I am 28 years old and the fact that she can remember those small details I will never change doctor she truly cares about her patients

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Joan Jeu has been my Doctor for 18 years! She is everything others are saying, helpful, knowledgeable, witty, straight to the point! Dr. Jeu is the Best in the East!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I have had Dr.Joan Jeu as my physician since I was born. I'm 24 now and I have kept her as my doctor unregrettably. I can honestly truly say I trust her and I know I can come to her at anytime. She doesn't waste time, and she is well imformative. My mother trusted her as our physician for me and my sister, we are 1 year apart. My mother also uses her, and my father did also, but he passed away. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Joan P. Jeu has been my family doctor since I arrived in Toronto almost ten years ago. Even though I have moved around the city I have kept her.. she is a direct to the point, attentive and knowledgeable and fun doctor. She takes more time and attention than I expect from a doctor who has many patients and a tiring schedule. I love Dr. Jeu and will stay with her as long as I am in this city.. Thank you for being a great doctor and helping us Dr Jeu. (btw her practice, location and number have changed several times .. Kingston/ Lawrence. ...then Markhan and Eglinton...but now she is comfortably located at 2060 Ellesmere Rd) I hope this is the same Dr. Jeu that is mentioned here since I don't have her old phone number.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

i've have Dr. Jeu for the past 7 years and just LOVE her shes an amazing doctor! and shes very thorough and runs the test thats needed in any case. i wouldnt ask for another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Jeu has been my family doctor for over 20 years. She knows my entire family and remembers small details about my life even without looking into my file. She is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and a complete professional. I love and adore her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Jue is AMAZING! I have been seeing her for over 15yrs. She truly knows what shes talking about and makes every effort to take care of her patients. She is willing to call you if you need to spk with her directly, she will do her best to squeeze you in if you really need to visit her asap. When you are with her she takes her time and listens to all your concerns. She remembers your last visit and askes questions about your personal life as well such as hows work and your family. My cousin is a DR. in Edmonton who used to live in Tdot she highly recommended Dr. Jue to my family. I am 27 yrs old and very hard to please but I can honestly say that I would want anything different in Dr. Jue. She is always very professional and thorough. I always feel comfortable around her which is an indication of her duedeligence

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012