Ratings for Dr. Joan Jeu

For some reason I decided to look up Dr Jeu who was my doctor thirty years ago. Why? Because I have never found a doctor as caring, knowledgeable, patient and kind as her. she once helped me convince my husband who refused to go to doctors, to get a check up which turned out to be pneumonia. He loved. She helped me through my pregnancy and the birth of my baby 30 yrs ago today. I am glad to hear she has not changed over the years.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

My wife’s friend turned out that they actually have the same doctor jeu ,the friend ask the doctor about a lump in her breast doctor said it’s nothing she went and got another opinion and it turns out to be cancer stage 1 ,so what is that say about this doctor . I’m so thankful I do not have this doctor as my GP.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Her husband was my original doctor and when he left his practise I transferred to her. Hands down the best doctor you can ask for. Caring, knowledgeable and straight to the point. When I need her she is there even if she is full. Been with her now 14-15 yrs.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Very knowledgeable and very thorough. I've been seeing her for many many years. She is very dedicated. She even takes the time to make phone calls on weekends. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Has been my family physician since I was a child. She knows my entire immediate family and cares about us and it shows. She does not show very much emotion, but she shows she cares in the way she remembers significant details about my life, including friends' names that I've mentioned. Honoured to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

She is a phenomenal doctor! She cares, she takes the time to get to know what's going on in your life and treats her patients in a very holistic manner. I wish more doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Jeu has been my family doctor for 29-30 years. She is knowledgeable, gentle and has an absolutely amazing memory. When I have needed the help of a specialist, she has recommended highly competent doctors and followed up with me afterward. I have and would recommend her to friends although she may not be taking on new patients at this time.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Jeu has been my doctor since I was a baby and even though I have moved out of the city I still travel back to scarborough to see her my mom recently passed away and Dr Jeu was able to tell me about the first time my mom brought me in... I am 28 years old and the fact that she can remember those small details I will never change doctor she truly cares about her patients

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Joan Jeu has been my Doctor for 18 years! She is everything others are saying, helpful, knowledgeable, witty, straight to the point! Dr. Jeu is the Best in the East!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014