Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Schooley

best dr i have ever had supported me one time when i was sick and had no money,i paid him 2 years later and have been with this dr for 17 years now, awesome person

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

DR. SCHOOLEY IS THE BEST.I WENT THROUGH MANY DOCTORS UNTIL I FOUND DR. SCHOOLEY.HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS & TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN. ALSO HE WILL HAVE LAB & TEST NONE BEFORE JUST PUTTING YOU ON MEDS YOU MY NOT NEED.HE WILL MAKE SURE OF THE PROBLEM BEFORE GIVING PRESCRIPTIONS OUT YOU MAY NOT NEED.DR SCHOOLEY & NURSE GOLDIE MAKE A GREAT TEAM.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I would not trade Dr. Schooley for anyone else! I agree with the other review. He is caring, concerned and getting a better sense of humor every year. I don't WANT to have to go to a doctor very often but it is like visiting a friend who wants you to feel better. He explains things in simple terms and does not try to rush through your visit. I have been through many illnesses with him and feel confident he will always do the right thing.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Schooley is a D.O. who treats the whole patient, not simply the symptoms. He listens carefully and is helpful as well as sympathetic. I appreciate that he does not immediately resort to the prescription pad but rather, encourages a good diet and exercise as a means of keeping healthy.In the same context he does not with hold medications when needed. I have a chronic illness, diagnosed when a child, so I have seen dozens of doctors and count myself lucky to have found him. My mother is a patient as well and I rest so much easier knowing that she has a caring and more than competent doctor helping me too look after her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Thomas A. Schooley's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners