Ratings for Dr. James M. Ross

He was 100% supportive and always made sure both baby and mommy were healthy! Highly reccomend!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I love Dr Ross he listens and actually helps through education and diet changes. I feel better than I have in years because of him. He does pray with you but always asks before. I can't say enough good about him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I will absolutely have Dr. Ross as my doctor for all of my pregnancies and deliveries. I had my first baby this year and throughout the entire pregnancy and delivery I felt so cared about, listened to, and had total peace. Dr. Ross does not have the "pill for everything" mentality and actually looks at you as a whole person and addresses the root issue rather than the surface symptoms. He is an excellent communicator when it comes to making plans for labor and delivery and makes sure that you as a mom know what will happen and what to expect in there. He has a genuinely kind and sincere disposition. Every ultrasound he did for us felt so special because he didn't act like he had seen thousands. Our baby was special to him every single time we looked at him on the screen and even when he delivered our son, he was so genuinely happy for us and gave my husband and I a hug and congratulated us. We always allowed him to pray for us after every appointment and it was so calming and encouraging. If you read reviews about waiting a long time, it's true, sometimes you will wait because he likes to be there to deliver every baby that has been under his care - you won't find that everywhere. He once said to me "you may have to wait once in awhile, but when it's your turn, you know I will be there for you." Who cares about a little waiting with an attitude like that?! Bring a snack, watch HGTV in the waiting room or chat with the friendly staff. I love the staff there BTW. They knew me and my husband by name at every visit and when I would call they knew who I was without having to ask a million questions. All in all, this novel is to say that I will be going to Dr. Ross with ALL of my babies =)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Ross is one of my favorite doctors. He really cares about his patients and takes the time to answer every question (even if they seem silly). Overall, a nice guy and great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Ross is a nice person, but not helpful when you really need him. He likes to talk but not a good listener. His offive staff is terrible and the wait is terrible. He delivered my baby and then I switched right away.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Ross is absolutely amazing. But, getting into see him is near impossible. His staff is constantly changing and the wait time is awful...usually over 1 hr. Getting beyond the front desk for help is also a challenge.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Doctor Ross is an excellent choice for babies, but not so much for adults. He's a good man, just not a good adult doctor. I wait, on average 1.5-2 hours to be called back. Once he comes into the room, I converse with him for 10 minutes, I'm given useless a prescription, and sent on my way. My mother and I have both switched from Dr. Ross. Excellent baby doctor, though. Also, his wife sells diet products and he will often push them on his adult patients.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

His staff is god awful. Waiting time is horrible. If you can waste 2 hours in waiting be my guest

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

i would 100% recommend dr ross and no one else. he delivered my son safely and cared for me through my entire pregnancy:)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr Ross is very kind, takes time to listen to his patients. I appreciate that he takes time at the end to pray over his patients. His PA is also very good too if you are needing to get in and cant get an appt with him quick enough

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Dr. James M. Ross's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)