Ratings for Dr. Aletha C. Oglesby

Staff is horrible. Very unprofessional with how they treat their patients and chew their gum. Dr. Oglesby should be called the "Doctor of Death" I don't understand why she is even a doctor, she seems more depressed, cold, and has a death look on her face more than anything. It's sad we have doctors like this practicing medicine. If you want to have a horrible experience, go here, otherwise, run as far away as you can from this office.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

This was perhaps the worst office visit ever. Dr Oglesby was clearly not knowledgeable in medicine. Her compensation for lack of knowledge was to belittled you, talked down to, She had no respect for your opinion, totally unprofessional and a bit unfocused on the issue ...She made you feel rushed like you were on the clock. For something other than common cold I would go elsewhere. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Not helpful and doesn't know what she's doing. She should be fired with the rest of her staff.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Was having severe joint & muscle pain, told the Dr. that Tylenol or ibuprofen was not helping with enough the pain. She told me to keep taking it. Dr. did blood test at my 1st appointment, x-rays at my second appointment. Also had a bone density test which she was to receive the results. It took 2 to 3 weeks for them to call me with the results on each test. At my last appointment I finally convinced her I needed pain medicine. She prescribed Ibuprofen 600mg tablets.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

She is not a good caring doctor. not very knowledagable in medical terms . office staff sucks talk behind your back also rude to your face.will not recommend her to any one.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

My perception of her is that with me she was inattentive, indecisive, insensitive, unfamiliar with my history, and appeared to be confused at times. I won't use her again. If you have a medical problem, in my opinion any caring doctor would be better than her. Staff appears to be indifferent regarding patient's problems and keeps you holding over the phone for a long time whenever you call Utica Park Clinic.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Dr. Aletha C. Oglesby's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

• BCBS Georgia