Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. Carpenter

Dr. Carpenter is the best. He is kind, knowledgeable and a caring person. Best we have ever had in the way of medicine.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Great doctor and treats his patient with respect, I rate him the highest of 10

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

He is a great doctor with children. Very helpful, and considerate. I was very lucky that he was accepting new patients when my son was born. My favorite doctor, all time.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Carpenter has been my doctor for something like 13 years now. He is amazing, I went through several doctors before but now I make sure my insurance always allows me to see Dr. C. He is very, very knowledgeable and caring, to the point of calling me at home after hours to check on this or that when I am sick or to give me test results and referrals. You'll be lucky if he's taking new patients, once he is your doctor you are in very good hands. Also the office staff and his assistants Barb (and -another women whose name I can't remember) are top quality and very attentive, genuinely caring. He listens to your questions and opinions as a patient, as well.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Kevin R. Carpenter's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1990)

Champus/Tricare