Ratings for Dr. Kent G. Farish

His work has impressed me and my family. We are so grateful for his expertise and considerate treatment whenever we need him. Dr. Farish has more than once figured out something when other doctors couldn't. He is very respectful too.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I could not get in to see my regular PCP and had to see Dr. Farish. I had a cough, chest congestion,and general "cold" symptoms that I let go for 3 weeks. Dr. Farish barely examined me, stated I did not need lab work or chest x-rays or medications. I was told to go home and pray about it. He also asked if I wished to pray about it in his office. The next day I was much worse so my wife took me to the urgent care center. I had pneumonia and bronchitis and was admitted into the hospital for two days. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

dr. farrish saved my life i had 2 pap smears from claremore indian hospital they said they were fine he did one anyway i was a 4 he called me with the results sent me to a gyno

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

This doctor was horrible. I had ongoing issues he could not cure. He didn't know what he was doing. He gave me some medicine one time and when I went back he said he didn't remember. I ended up loosing my job over this doctor because he was unable to help me. Beware.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

He seemed to be very condescending. My questions were barely acknowledged and I was made to feel as though I was wasting his time. A different doctor, the next day, came up with a different diagnosis and prescribed antibiotics which have alleviated the problem.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

did not use the treatment that he should have for a sinus infection. Pretends to know more about your body and what is going on with it then you do. Was snippy when I asked for a referal. Did not listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Kent G. Farish's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1980)