Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey E. Robinson

Had an unknown back injury that required an MRI. Was told by Dr. Robinson that it would take 2-3 days max to get it as long as the referral came thru. He also said he would push it through. His office sat on the referral for 2 days. We pushed It through the insurance company in 1 day. We called repeatedly to get the order for the MRI and they didn't even call back until 5:05 pm on Friday to tell us they hadn't written the order. That means my spouse had to sit through the entire weekend in pain and not even knowing what is wrong. Will be switching doctors!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Great man great doctor! Horrible company Albany Family Medicne are greedy money hungry and expensive. That being said HE IS WORTH IT!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

I'm a 35 year old male. I had Jeffrey Robinson as my doctor for several years when I lived in Albany & he was great. He wasn't an old cranky doc baker & he wasn't a young punk doogie howser either. Old enough to know his stuff(somewhere around 40) but not too old like your grampa touching you. I Recommend for guys who want a guy doctor. Oh and don't worry- he's not gay( if that creeps you out) he's married with kids... ok he could be but I doubt it.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey E. Robinson's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)