Ratings for Dr. Togas Tulandi

I've been Dr. Tulandi's patient for 40 years, he is a respectful, attentive and very intelligent doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Amazing doctor you are in great hands. Dr Tulandi really knows what he is doing in situations that others might not have as much experience. He recently did my operation in august with no complications. He is amazing!!!! Took the time to come talk to me after surgery and make sure I was ok. AMAZING DOCTOR

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr. Tulandi is very knowledgeable doctor and has great bed side manners. I am very greatful that he was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Went for a consultation at McGill Centre in February for a hysteroscopy (surgery) for Asherman's Syndrome (adhesions and scar tissue in uterus). I have not been satisfied with my fertility specialists in Ottawa, ON. (not for their lack of fertility knowledge but for lack of experience with Asherman's Syndrome patients and performing hysteroscopies). Dr. Tulandi seemed to be knowledgeable. I have been studying this condition for two years and I have to admit that there are not a lot of specialists who know about Asherman's Syndrome or who know enough about it to be able to promote lining growth, offer hormone therapy, etc.... and how to do successful operations in order to eventually be able to conceive and carry a pregnancy to term. He discussed post-operative care (i.e. estrogen for 30 days to promote lining growth, balloon stent placed in uterus for a minimum of a week). He discussed placing a Foley balloon stent as opposed to a Cook stent - might be due to the location of my scar tissue/adhesions. I will definitely write another comment after surgery.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Tulandi is very knowledgeable and friendly. However, the wait time varies from very long to very short, so I never know how long it will take.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Very knowledgeable doctor. Very happy with the service and follow ups

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Ma gyneco m'a référé à Dr tulandi pour problèmes de fibromes et pertes de sang causant de l'anémie. Il a été très humain et a expliqué mes choix et sa recommendation. On a choisi hysterectomie ensemble et il m'a opéré peu de temps après. Bonne récupération. Cela fait 3 ans maintenant et je suis enchantée de ma décision.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I had a good experience with Dr. Tulandi after being recommended to him by my fertility doctor. He did a hysteroscopy to treat intra-uterine adhesion (Asherman syndrome). After having unsuccessful surgeries (2) with another doctor, he was able to remove the scars in one operation. The post op follow up was great, he went to see my husband after the operation, I went to see him 6 weeks after and gave me all the information I could want. He made a drawing of where the scars where and followed a strict protocol after surgery to insure scars would not reform. True to his word, my uterus is now 95% scar free.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I had an overall very good experience with Dr Tulandi. He was very knowledgeable, thourough and understanding of my problem. He explained the available options and why he was opting for one in particular. He made sure I understood and didn't have any more questions at the end of the appointment.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr Tulandi preformed a Tubal Reversal Surgery back in October 2014, I did the hysterosalpingographie exam on February 2015 to see if my tubes were reopen and the surgery worked. I called back one month after and he's secretary told me that the doctor does not call back if everything is fine. I've been trying to conceive for a year and not been successful. I went to a fertility clinic and they asked me for the exam that I did in February were everything was suppose to be fine and my tubes reopen. Guess what the clinic got the result and my operation Tubal Reversal did not work my tubes are blocked. I guess Dr Tulandi did not even looked at my exam and just filed it. Very unprofessional on he's part to not letting me know, I was looking in to having a baby my biological clock is ticking and I'm having stress trying to conceive and very disappointed that a simple phone call wood of do. I think DR Tulandi has too many patients and he should treat us like people and not number or another pay check. It's up to you if you want to consult him, but I don't recommend.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015