Ratings for Dr. Miriam Allison Siderson

Dr Siderson is very knowledgeable and thorough, and she really cares about her patients. She always spends the time needed to understand the issues and has voluntarily phoned on more than one occasion just to check on my progress. She is sometimes behind schedule, but on the flip side, when I got my times wrong and was late one time, her staff called me and rearranged things so I could still see her the same day. The only problem with having her as my family doctor is the thought that I might have to find someone else when she retires.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Nice lady, but regularly wait 45 minutes to an hour and getting a consult to a specialist like pulling teeth.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

She is a such an immature doctor it baffles me. She very clearly does not know who to separate personal from business and quite honestly never was of any use to me. Took her months to prescribe me anything I really needed and never seemed to take me seriously. She is a very kind woman but does not recognize her behaviour and how ridiculously inappropriate it was. She told my mother she couldn't be her doctor anymore after being her doctor for OVER A YEAR simply because they know one another. Very unprofessional and would NOT refer to anybody ever.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Par excellence. Great service, knowledge and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

She has been my family doctor for about 20 years now. She is always so helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

dr siderson has been my gp for 24 yrs, she is a lovely caring doctor, very respectful:-):-)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Siderson has been my Dr. for 21 years. She is a fabulous thoughtful caring Dr. Expect to wait up to an hour to see her but she is worth it:)

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I have been her patient for over 15 years! She has always been incredibly caring, compassionate, diligent, and above all, helpful. She takes the time to understand your issues and truly cares about your well-being. She is knowledgeable and stays current with all the resent research as it applies to her practice. This is exactly what a family physician should be. I am so grateful to have found her all these years ago, and find myself truly lucky to be her patient! Dr. Siderson is without a doubt one of the best family physicians this city has!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Siderson has been my family doctor for many years. Family members see her too. While I do wait to see her, I don't mind because she is wonderful. Very knowledgable, helpful and attentive. She is extremely thorough. She has a very gentle approach.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Attentive and thorough. Like some people have noted, she runs late but when it's your turn you get her full attention without being rushed. I wish every doctor was like that, even if they all ran late too!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012