Ratings for Dr. Philip Hassard

Superb doctor. First doctor to correctly diagnose me for a life-long issue.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I have been seeing Dr H for about 10 years for my UC. In very few and infrequent visits he has given me the guidance, confidence and meds to control my disease. I like and trust this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Takes the time needed to get the job done right. Helped save me from colo-rectal cancer in 2009. Thanks Doc! Normand

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

He has made having crohn's easier to with. Has amazing support stagf

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Hassard, like another one of his patients said in a recent rating, is a GEM! Like my Family Doctor who referred me to him, he is a caring human being - a great man. He's another one of those super human and super professional guys from the U of O. I have but good things to say about them all and Dr Hassard is no exception. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr Hassard is a kind and gentle doctor, calmed my nervousness by held my hand during the 1st procedure that was several yrs ago and has calmed each and everytime, my experiences with him are always positive, i have highly recommended him to all my friends and will continue to do so, A-1 Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

He's an amazing and very caring Dr. happy to be his patient.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Twice I've had a colonoscopy performed by Dr. Hassard. He is without a doubt a true professional. He explains everything that is going on, engaged me with everyday discussion to put me to ease, and truly seems interested in the patient. I would recommend him to anyone who needs this procedure done.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

If you were to look up the definition of 'wonderful doctor', I'm sure you would also see a picture of Dr. Hassard's smiling face next to it. I had the pleasure of getting some helpful advice as well as a kind ear to listen to me when a family member had been diagnosed with colon cancer last year. For this, I will forever be thankful. Not that his charm, wit and oddly attractive telephone voice should have any bearing on the direct services received, but they do make you feel very much at ease in his presence. The Montfort community is fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I had my first ever Colonoscopy with Dr Hassard and while I was very nervous about the procedure he (and his staff) put me right at ease. Very professional, excellent bed side manner and the procedure went very well. Kudos to the staff at Montfort as well - superb. Thanks to all.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013