Ratings for Dr. Philip Hassard

Dr Hazard has been so kind and patient with my multiple GI issues. He went out of his explain and offer options but allowed me to voice my opinion. He was thorough and because of this precancerous polyps and chronic esophagitis were both caught despite my (young) age and low risk factors. He assessed me as a person not a statistic.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr Hassard is an absolutely wonderful doctor. He gets to the bottom of the problem. Had an esophagoscopy today, he and his nurse were excellent in making me feel relaxed and less stressed. Thank you to both of you

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Always takes time to listen and provides excellent feedback.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Hassard has been my specialist for years. He has helped me through some very challenging times with my illness. He is incredibly knowledgeable and always takes his time to explain things in detail and answers all my questions. He has an excellent bedside manner and is very caring. I feel lucky to have him treating me and have recommended him to family, friends and colleagues. He is the best!! Thank you Dr. Hassard!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

He and his nurse Rachel are fantastic! When I was dangerously anemic they called me after hours, set up an immediate appointment and I was being treated the next morning. The fact that this team stayed after hours speaks volumes about how much they care about their patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Tout le monde dans ce bureau est très à l'écoute du patient. Merci!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Administrative assistant tells me that she will call back, but then does not, which makes it very difficult to move forward with things. Office doesn't seem to want to provide services to English-speaking patients.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Superb doctor. First doctor to correctly diagnose me for a life-long issue.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I have been seeing Dr H for about 10 years for my UC. In very few and infrequent visits he has given me the guidance, confidence and meds to control my disease. I like and trust this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Takes the time needed to get the job done right. Helped save me from colo-rectal cancer in 2009. Thanks Doc! Normand

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015