Ratings for Dr. Teddy E. Webb

We have only been here a a few years and Love Dr. Webb.He is very compasionated and listens to you.He is never in a hurry and always evaluates your condition completely.We were so luck to have found him.His nurse Shelia is very nice too,she always returns calls asap which is very nice,We higly reccommend Dr.Webb.You will love him too..

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Very Professional and Knowledgeable. He listens and doesn't rush. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Webb for more years that I can count. He is a VERY good physician- caring, careful, and thorough. He treats you with friendliness, dignity, and respect.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Ted Webb for over 10 years. He is very thorough and answers all questions without rushing through. He's very professional, kind and caring. I've moved to Texas from Oklahoma but continue to see Dr. Webb for my yearly exams. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Teddy E. Webb's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)